[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you meet women, anons? And dont say single events because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (7KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 250x202px
How do you meet women, anons?

And dont say single events because thats serial killer tier shit that nobody does
>>
>>37554130
bars, parks, libraries, internet
literally anywhere the girls are
it's about how you handle the situation not as much where it happens
>>
>>37554166
Im not talking location im talking scenarios or events. Are you telling me you just approach strangers on the sidewalk?
>>
File: 1496785651965.jpg (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496785651965.jpg
19KB, 640x480px
Online, school, work, friends. Pretty muvh the easiest ways.
>>
>>37554178
i don't think you need a specific scenario to meet a girl honestly, but i assume parties would be a good one for it
>Are you telling me you just approach strangers on the sidewalk?
i don't but i am sure Chad would have no issues with that
>>
>>37554130
Speed dating for singles. Got my last 3 girlfriends that way.
>>
>>37554208
Im friends with alot of normies and none of then go to parties. The real world isnt "american pie" my dude. We go to bars or clubs but those are sausage fests most of the time
>>
>>37554217
You didnt read the spoiler. im not gonna do that serial killer type crap
>>
>>37554257
I did read the spoiler. But it works because of the simple reason that everyone that shows up actually wants a date. They are all their for that express purpose. There is no change and their is no ego farming like with okcupid. They are at the point where they want someone now.

Call it whatever you will but it works. All you have to do is find a good one. I'm in two that are application only and the hosts review everyone. If you are not approved you don't get to go.
>>
>>37554240
>Im friends with alot of normies and none of then go to parties.
That's weird, when I was in hs and uni normies had parties almost every week even during finals.
Maybe your friends are failed normies or you are just old.

You meet tons of people going to parties, and can go hang out with them later in pubs etc. like you said.
There are always some girls there eventually.
>>
>>37554130

i have a couple friends who aren't socially retarded thank god
>>
>>37554130
If you have an extroverted personality you can pretty much meet women anywhere, it's as simple as just talking to people. It's not where you are that's important, it's WHO you are and HOW you act.
>>
>>37554130
Language exchange meet up, international meet ups, University (clubs and cold approach) Singles events. Funnily enough most people I know met their current partner partner online though (including me).
>>
>>37554344
But if you want a more specific guide: anywhere people gather, a hierarchy forms. You need to be a part of some community to meet girls, it could be anything: a book club, cooking club, rock climbing, local community meetings, the skate park, whatever the fuck. Anywhere a group of guys gather, girls will join in and start screening it. It's in their nature. The thing that matters most is you're integrated into some group. Girls will naturally start flirting with you if they see that you have made some kind of name for yourself (people recognize you, people know you, you have a reputation) it's all about status, even nerdy hobbies like dungeons and dragons will have some guy who's the "alpha". For me it was the skate park, at college I just stayed hitting up the unused park, soon other guys started coming out. I was sort of the link that brought everyone together, so everyone there knew me, also I was one of the better skateboarders (but definitely not the best). Soon girls started noticing all the guys out there and came to the park. They noticed all the guys talking to me and shit so they approached me, I ignored them because we were trying to skareboard and they were getting in the way, but the lesson stands, that's how you get girls to approach you.

The other way is simply having resources. If you have something that women want (weed,money,providing access to social events they otherwise wouldn't have access to), you'll have girls naturally hitting on you. Looks go a long way, but there's more to it than just that. Women don't care about looks as much as us guys do. I'd say the female equivalent is height. Height is to women what huge tits or a nice ass and a pretty face are to us guys.
>>
File: 1493522472157.jpg (11KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
1493522472157.jpg
11KB, 237x212px
>>37554455
good summary
and good on ya Anon
have a (You)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.