[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Not using the military to move up in life What are you,stupid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: 2017-04-27-20-34-57-1.png (204KB, 479x376px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-27-20-34-57-1.png
204KB, 479x376px
>Not using the military to move up in life
What are you,stupid and/or disabled?
>>
I don't feel like dying for Israel.
>>
1. i'm too smart to die for nothing
2. my country is civilized and in 21st century so military does not give a lot of advantages
>>
military is a fine place to get discipline.

but you can also join retail and discipline yourself to mgmt or a service administrator job.

there's no way to fuck up in america. you just literally have to do something.
>>
>>37554046
Goood goyim-cattle
>>
>>37554074
But some social skills are required to even do that.
>>
>>37554057
>>37554070
Stop pretending your lives hold any emrit for some righteous higher calling. You are a worker ant and thats all you'll amount to be. The cartoons and disney may have taught you that you are a special person and that all dreams come tue but they are lies. Don't think for a minute that you deserve to be anything but a number on a spread sheet.
>>
>>37554046
>signing up to be a meat shield
no thanks.
>>
When I tried to join I found out I have a heart condition that occasionally causes my heart to randomly spasm and they told me they wouldn't accept me in the military.
>>
>>37554115
>join army
>pick job like Cable Systems Installer-Maintainer
>never leave base
Neat
>>
>>37554107
t. the prime minister of israel
if i want to be a statistic i'll just go wageslave instead
>>
>>37554046
If you think normies are bad, wait till you join the military,
>>
>>37554107
i'm a worker and and i can choose not to work
>>
>>37554151
I am a failed normalfaggot so i think i can manage. Besides,i have a divine backing so i literaly will not fail.
>>
Mentally fucked and unhealthy bmi
>>
>>37554148
Nice reply you fucking moron now give a good argument as to why you wont
>>
>>37554046
>military
>not stupid
>pick one
>>
>>37554107
This is so retarded it hurts.

They're not saying they won't do it because they feel destined to greater things. They're saying they won't do it based on their agency in moral and ethical questions.
>>
>>37554148
How original,blaming some jew. What a shite cop out.
>>
>>37554182
I understand that. What you dont know is that their ideals are based off of self importance and selfish desires towards things they will never have. All ideals are like that.
>>
>>37554046
It isn't worth it considering how much time and all the risks you have to put into it.
>>
File: wagie.jpg (27KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
wagie.jpg
27KB, 600x765px
>>37554176
as long as i don't pick "pick one", I don't have to pick one.

Gimme "military" and "not stupid" then.
>>
>>37554223
Pros outweight the cons.

Not joining
>stay poor
>stay sad
>stay undisciplined
>stay stupid
>stay weak

Or

>get rich
>get happy
>learn how to be a human being
>get smart
>get strong
>move up socialy

There is literaly nothing to lose.
>>
File: anger.jpg (15KB, 203x249px) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
15KB, 203x249px
>>37554191
The NERVE of you goyim! Blaming Jews for the world's problems! Its thinking like that that will lead to the holocaust happening again. Which I'm sure you racist goys want.

Now then, to prove that you're not racist, just sign up on this little sheet of paper and you can join my- er, your country's military. Together, we can defend freedom!
>>
>>37554255
Oh boy,you sure outsmarted me. Wow you are such an enlightened human being. I bet you have been all around the world,met many different people and have a lot of experience as a human being. Gee. I sure do feel stupid. Thanks.
>>
>>37554287
you're probably a larping basement-dwelling NEET.
>>
>>37554251
>>get rich
>get smart
>move up socialy
HAHAHAHAH BREATHES IN AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH AHAHAHH AHHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>37554046
I value my hearing too much
>>
>>37554345
Actually,i live in the top floor. Only reason i am not in now is because i dont have my birth certifricate.

>>37554353
Do you have an actuall rebuttal or are you going to meme? If you are going to meme just fuck off.
>>
>>37554416
the military has a very low success rate, in terms of turning people into rich and smart people. Most who believe this are new recruits who have just joined the military or people who want to join. Very few veterans genuinely believe this. It's pretty much universally known to be false.

Which is why i think that you're either a LARPer or a retarded faggot.
>>
>>37554416
being in the army doesn't make you rich, it doesn't make you smart. you learn a few things. You don't move up socially you are still a middle class person.
>>
>>37554466
Haha ok if you say so.

>>37554473
Both of those statements are false. There are a lot of people who do succeed in there and when you do finally get out peoole will look at you in a different light.
>>
>>37554506
I take it you live in a trailer so you think slightly above min wage is rich.
>>
>>37554151
I heard its pretty much 4 years more years of HS except Uncle Sam WILL kick in your door if you dont go
>I wanna join soon, how bad is it ?
>>
>>37554527
No. Making 212k+ is what i consider "rich".
>>
>>37554549
you don't make that you faggot just stop trying go back to fucking your fellow fags on bunk beds
>>
>>37554561
Again,like you'ld know. Unlike you,i have done my research and know what the fuck i am talking about. I bet you are a shitskin faggot too.
>>
>>37554506
You haven't been in, so shut the fuck up. You're a stupid fucking recruit who will probably wash out of boot, so don't get ahead of yourself. Dispense with the bullshit and recognise that the government will squeeze you for everything you have. Come back at year 2 of your contract and tell us how great you find the military. You'll be doing bitchwork for years, bucko.
>>
>>37554597
you are just one of those faggot string beans in hs who thinks he's tough as shit and thinks the military is awesome
>>
>>37554606
I will hold you too that. I will be back in two years and i will be leagues above you. I will rub my glory all in your face,if you havent killed yourself by that time. >>37554618
You have poor banter skills. I hope you know that.
>>
>>37554665
exactly your faggot ass isn't even in the army.
>>
>>37554726
I will let you have the last laugh while i get some sleep. You arent terribly improtant for me to warrant me to sfay up past this particular time.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 882x715px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 882x715px
Why do you keep shilling so hard? Will we get another invasion soon?

pls wait another year so i can be a navy seal pls pls
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.