[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BIGGEST ROBOT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: pepe rain.gif (469KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
pepe rain.gif
469KB, 500x281px
Which one of us is the most fucked up?

>Be me
>26 , almost 27
>no job
>no friends
>virgin
>still in community college after being there on and off for almost 8 years
>nowhere near a degree because everything I did was unrelated and some non credit classes I withdrew/failed
>live with mom
>dad hasn't spoken to me since 18
>basically a NEET
>try to look busy and leave my house often, sitting inside of McDonalds or Barnes and Noble most of the time
>Trying to move away from the hot desert but don't know how without being homeless
>Only jobs I can get are probably minimum wage service jobs
>Have only $25 in my bank account as of today as I the moment I get financial aid money, I spend it on In-N-Out, Del Taco and McDonald's Iced Coffee
>Don't know what to do for a career
>Very limited options because if I take classes too difficult like Calculus 1 I will probably fail and lose my financial aid
>Can't become a doctor or engineer because of this

Who is more fucked than me?
>>
Is that all?

Holy fuck, this isnt even worth a response.

3/10 just for making me respond.
>>
>>37550341
Hah i thought you would be worse off than me..
>>
>>37550341
That's some low fucking functioning there chief. Are you even captain of your own mind are you just a passive observer as the more primitive parts of your brain command your behaviors? You seem to have some self-awareness but apparently lack all judgement, foresight, and self-control. Forget about being a doctor or an engineer, you need to crawl before you can run. You're at the bottom of the ladder, but instead of trying to climb up, you're just waiting, as though divine gust of wind is going to lift you up higher up on the ladder. Get your shit together, take any job you can get, and start dragging yourself up that ladder and building a life for yourself.
>>
>>37550341

I'm fucked up but my problems are so much more obscure than simply being a loser with low upward mobility.
>>
>>37550341
>waste all his neetbux on food

You'd be better off gambling it
>>
File: 1496415447399.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496415447399.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>37550341
>21
>after high school spent all my days sleeping in my room
>live with mom
>no friends
>khhv
>sometimes mom gives me money to buy stuff
>usually just spend it all on a bunch of fast food/snacks and keep it in my room so I don't have to leave it to eat.
>vidya all day
>have a tab for lainchan radio open 24/7
>open windows when it gets dark out and let the breeze in
>the moonlight shines throughout my room as I vegetate in my chair browsing.
it's comfy as fuck tbqhwyf. I used to feel bad about my situation but i've come to realize that i'm actually living the dream.
>>
>>37550341
OP what state do you live in?
>>
>>37550563
>i've come to realize that i'm actually living the dream.

Then why is it that when you lie awake in bed, all your rationales crumble around you and the gnawing truth that you've wasted your fleeting life chews your mind. Why is that you go to sleep resolving to change your life for the better but then you wake up and convince yourself that you're living the dream? When will you wake up?
>>
Yeah well I started going bald at 19 and was totally bald within four years. So you're all Chads as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>42
>381 lbs
>khhv
>hs dropout
>never had a job
>live with my 81 yo mother
>spend all day watching soap operas and game shows with her
>she's an alcoholic
>gets aggressive and calls me a fat useless disappointment
>I have nowhere else to go
>have a brother in the military seeing the world
>he sends me postcards which is the only communication I have with someone who isn't mom
>i have diabetes, asthma and ibs
>never had a friend
>was bullied to the point of a suicide attempt
>too scared to go through with it now I'm older

I live in a constant hell.
>>
i extend past the standard definition of robot and embody a unique brand of human failure that is completely stripped of the title of "human being"

i sit at the bottom most of the shit pile

the worst of the worst of the seven deadly sins of rotten garbage that rots in hell is what my personality encapsulates, like a rat or a worm, just some dirt getting kicked around by filthy feces covered shoes that resemble mr clean's baby smooth cock in comparison to the stench that smolders the air with sticky sunshine from my goblin's failure cock and intrudes upon the senses of common pig filth

the five senses that i mastered in FAILING at, in return granting me sacred power that no man could ever match... a category of my own

THE ROBOT, HIMSELF!

*teleports behind you*

any last words you filthy peasant who dared to challenge my position as the ass hole of humanity? putrid fucking swine, you'll never sit at the bottom and huff the fumes of every last stinking corpse, if i can still get a boner from your unwashed scent and smell HUMANITY on you then you still haven't tasted the DEVIL'S COCK! ONLY I CAN SIP THE ROTTEN NECTAR OF THE ANGEL'S TRUMPET!!!!

*BRAPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!*

OH YES, QUIVER IN FEAR AT MY FIVE SENSE OVERLOAD! MY POO POO PASSION! MHMMMMmmm

SWIMMING IN A SEPTIC TANK FULL OF ROTTING FISH, SWALLOWING THE EARTHLY DELIGHTS!!!!!

*BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!*
>>
>>37550735
Hell I'm not even religious but in your case I recommend it. Go to church. They literally can't turn you away. And maybe there is a God after all. It's worth a shot. You stand to lose nothing because you have nothing anyway. And I say all that as an agnostic. Go to church, anon.
>>
>>37550735
You are a fat useless disappointment, but you don't have to be.
>>
>>37550735
Thanks for making me feel better anon. I thouht I had it bad but you're fucked beyond all belief. Totally screwed.
>>
File: IMAGE OF FROG.KPEG.jpg (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE OF FROG.KPEG.jpg
23KB, 500x500px
>be me
>24
>only have had sex with 4 girls
>just finish school
>making 90k a year
>trapped in 140k student loan debt
>30 pounds overweight

why even continue
>>
>>37550735
Make sure you take out a good life insurance on her.

"Just in case".
>>
Try to beat this

>29
>Kissless/hand-holding virgin whose never so much as gotten a hug from a girl
>No friends
>Never worked a day in my life
>Overweight & Ugly
>Take a shower maybe once a month
>Into nothing normies like, just autistic stuff & internet
>>
>>37550496
I'm sort of in the same boat. I'm just so tired, anon. It's like I did half the effort and double the time and I'm just so exhausted. I remember being better than this and u just don't know what to do.
>>
I used to post here while homeless living in a Walmart parking lot.
>>
>>37550819
I agree with this assessment. >>37550735
You'll also meet people who you can get to know and will share the same interests in the religion, at the very least. You'll have a community.
>>
>>37550341
>>37550563
>>37550735
>>37550995
Wow. You people have no fucking lives. Everytime I come on this board I am disgusted with each and every single thread that is made about "much feels". Why don't you lazy fucks ever make an effort and try to SOCIALIZE for once in your goddamn lives!! Like, it isn't even that hard! Just TALK to people,and I'm sure you'll make a friend eventually. It takes time to build a relationship. You can't expect someone to just magically float into your life and change it for the better. Life is unfair, but only YOU can make it better for yourself!!!
I am technically what you guys call a "normalfag", but I just want to help you guys become better people!
Also, why do you hate Reddit? It's a great social media platform, yet everyone on here hates it. I don't understand why? ://
>>
File: 1490844148651.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1490844148651.png
361KB, 858x725px
>>37551811
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHY CAN'T YOU NORMALFAGS LEAVE US ALONE!!! YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT KIND OF PROBLEMS WE GO THROUGH!!!
>>
I hope you all use that free time to do LSD and shit
>>
File: feeleaux.jpg (28KB, 400x442px) Image search: [Google]
feeleaux.jpg
28KB, 400x442px
I am probably not biggest loser, but will share my feels

>22
>did nothing after graduating hs three years ago
>living with alcoholic parents
>no friends, never had gf
>depression, social anxiety, ocd, social retardation
>tried and still trying various medications and therapies but with little effects
>>
>>37551811

Get out of here nigger

No seriously, get the fuck out

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37550926
whats your job man? nice work.
>>
File: eyes.png (55KB, 447x163px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.png
55KB, 447x163px
>>37550341
>19
>homeschooled all my life
>only "romantic" experience I've had with a girl is on skype
>spent an entire class for an entire semester at school in an empty classroom with a qt girl and we both just sat on our laptops and I never talked to her once
>tried to get the nerve to ask her out several times but chickened out each time
>we were going to the same university so I might have had another chance but I procrastinated applying so now I'm on a wait list so my chance of getting in is very small
>like I mentioned, homeschooled and I've also never been vaccinated and haven't been to a doctor in 10 years
>depressed as shit but pretending to be fine and happy for my family keeps me functioning
>can't go get therapy for my depression because it might fuck up my chances of being a cop
>had multiple opportunities so far to succeed in my passion/career of choice but I keep fucking them up and throwing them away because I apparently hate myself and being successful
>only real friend in the world my older brother is in the french foreign legion getting drunk all the time and we barely talk
>trying to make a documentary about it, has a lot of interest but I can't come to terms with how much about my own life I want to share so I'm stuck in a rut as to how to proceed
>probably the biggest case of utterly wasted potential on this entire board
>my life now revolves around trying to get myself to wake up early so I can drive my mom to her work so I can have the car and drive off to hike by myself for hours and take some pictures
>can't even manage that

what the fuck is wrong with me
>>
>>37550735
this is what i fear my eventual fate will be
>27
>somewhat overweight but not obese, never exercise
>kissless, friendless virgin
>graduated college with 2.7gpa, nearly expelled several times for bad grades, really only kept in because parents were paying out of pocket, overbearding mother constantly pressured me to finish even though i hated it
>been NEET since 21/graduating college, never had a proper job
>spend all day browsing internet and reading, trying to distract from depression
>besides depression, have social anxiety, aspergers, IBS, and a few weird health problems (for example constant throat mucus, which i unload daily into a bottle doubling as a piss receptacle)
>>
File: 1488880025507.png (575KB, 820x820px) Image search: [Google]
1488880025507.png
575KB, 820x820px
Not the biggest robot but someone criticize me

>21
>unemployed and feeling shameful about it
>one semester away from a bachelor's degree
>sleep in every day til at least past 12pm, feeling like shit in the morning if I have to do anything
>relatively /fit/ try and go to gym a few times a week

but mostly

>have lots of ideas, things I want to learn and create, but instead I find myself glued to computers and 4chan and the like. Without these, I would be far more productive. I don't even play video games, never really have.

>Not virgin but haven't had sex in probably 4 months

I might be spewed at for being "normie" but fuck I still feel burdensome and like an outsider.
>>
File: stop...jpg (108KB, 465x599px) Image search: [Google]
stop...jpg
108KB, 465x599px
>be 19 turning 20
>lost full ride scholarship
>no car
>no job
>lost virginity to fat slut who gave me herpes
>main options are halfass my way to a shit office job or lie about asbergers to get in military
>no friends either way
>still hunted by bill collectors too
>mfw still not anywhere near the biggest fuckup here.
>>
>>37551811

You normalfags piss me off . Go back to Rebdit or wherever you migrated from
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.