[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't maintain eye contact >shaky, spergy voice when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: data-entry.jpg (82KB, 512x734px) Image search: [Google]
data-entry.jpg
82KB, 512x734px
>can't maintain eye contact
>shaky, spergy voice when talking to people
>spine problems so can't lift anything >20 pounds or walk for long periods of time
>no college degree

Is there even a job for someone like me? Pic related is a lie as far as I can tell.
>>
>>37548003
I assume you can't go on NEETbux or you'd have done it by now.

I don't know, sounds like you're shit out of luck.
>>
File: Shareblue-Reaction-Image (12).jpg (282KB, 1242x1179px) Image search: [Google]
Shareblue-Reaction-Image (12).jpg
282KB, 1242x1179px
>>37548003
>14 bucks an hour
>>
>>37548020
You're right, I can't do on them.
>>37548021
Yeah it sounds too good to be true. Frankly I would do it for minimum wage but there's no job in my area that meets that description.
>>
>>37548003
Motivational speaker
>>
You have to be a social rock star to get the entry level call jobs it seems. As rhe economy gets worse and more adults have to take the jobs Chad and Stacy once took and never retire, young Chad and Stacies have to take jobs that were meant for us entry level social retards. Even though we're qualified to do these jobs, if you were an employer, wouldn't you hire the more socially adept ones, just to be safe? Doesn't cost you anything extra.

We're fucked
>>
have you tried mining bitcoins?
>>
>>37548222
this meme is as stale as fingerless gloves
>>
the federal reserve really messes with the economy. womyns entering the work force also does a lot of damage. and immigrants who will work for $4 /hr because they don't have to pay taxes take some of the last few remaining jobs left for losers like us.
anyway End the Fed and things will make a turnaround
>>
I make 38 an hour doing financial advising online
Just have people send in budgets and shit, look through them, revise, recommend things, give advice, and it's easy since there's no face to face contact
>>
>>37548153
Yeah were pretty much done for.
All the no skill entry level jobs are being taken by normies and old people that refuse to fucking go home and retire.

Every janitor job in my city is occupied by mexicans or elderly. I dont have a fucking chance
>>
>>37548313
>End the Fed
is this 2009?
>>
>>37548316
OP doesnt have a degree dumbass
>>
>>37548358
Neither do i retard
It's my own business
I studied it in spare time
>>
>>37548398
Sure you did chucklefuck. go roleplay somewhere else.
>i learned finance and accounting on all on my own and make 38usd hr ahyuck
loving every laff
>>
>>37548343
Ending the Federal Reserve is one of the most important movements the people in this country could undertake.
Not that I think it would make a difference because Im not some delusional phaggot who thinks epic may mays really change things (see the fags behind Chanology, Gamercancer, Trump) but it still would have been nice to see people here put the energy they put into fighting the Ess Jay Double Yous instead directing it to ending the Fed.
I get annoyed with nogs and fags and kikes too but ultimately that's a petty cultural issue and isn't nearly as important as stripping the corrupt people at the federal reserve of their enormous power
>>
You could become a drug dealer, I guess.
>>
What are the difficulties of doing data entry?
>>
>>37548878
Most of them require a surprising amount of social skills. The one described in the pic in the OP is the odd one out, if it's even real.
>>
I do data entry. Perfect robot job.
>>
>>37548950
I bet you have to talk to people. By perfect robot job, you mean for neo-robots.
>>
>>37548949
>>37548975

If it's just explaining simple things to co-workers then talking shouldn't be that much of a problem for a robot. Talking that involves active listening, courtesy, and improvising (customer service) is too much for a robot. Important phone calls might also be too much for a robot.
>>
Are any online jobs/work at home jobs legit?

I googled "Data Entry" and see some Online Jobs for doing Data Entry. I need money and work experience, but I'm socially inept and can't drive.
>>
>>37549065
>If it's just explaining simple things to co-workers then talking shouldn't be that much of a problem for a robot.
Well, I disagree, but I'm not gonna get into a pissing match tonight about the definition of a robot. Sorry I brought it up.
But setting aside the robot debate for a second, let's just focus on the OP:
>can't maintain eye contact
>shaky, spergy voice when talking to people
You do realize that he would never be able to do what you're describing, right?
>>
File: jew-gold.jpg (424KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
jew-gold.jpg
424KB, 1162x850px
>>37548222
That ship sailed a long time ago buddy
>>
>>37549162

Robots aren't completely helpless. Socially awkward robots can learn how to communicate clearly. Some speech therapy or having someone help you talk better will do wonders.
>>
How the heck do I get a data entry job?
I'm a clerk at a grocery store and my social skills have me wanting to take out the trash and sweep the floors rather than have the pressure of bagging groceries
I make more than I hoped, but if I can limit social interaction and make a bit more, where should I start to look

Not a college grad, but I dropped out of a pretty good school
>>
>>37549162

Sometimes all a robot needs is the support of a kind human, professional help, or the right motivation. Being a robot doesn't mean you can't improve on your insecurities. Even those with speech impediments can learn how to communicate more clearly. You can't just learn to talk better by just recording yourself and improving enunciation. Talking to others and taking note when conversation doesn't go well will help a robot.

-make sure your mouth is open when you speak
-talk slow
-don't talk until the other person is done talking
-have correct posture. Don't slouch or place your hand on your face when you talk (you'll sound muffled)
-face the person you're talking
-you don't need to maintain constant eye contact, but looking in their direction (avoid staring at chests/crotch/missing limb/deformities)

At a job , think about how badly you need this job and how lucky you are to have it. Getting a job as a robot is super hard.
>>
Is it more demanding to work at a pizza chain store or a fast food restaurant?
>>
>>37548869
I really might at this point, anon
>>
File: 1494778523187.png (37KB, 1342x528px) Image search: [Google]
1494778523187.png
37KB, 1342x528px
>>37549838
depends on the place, but pizza delivery jobs destroy your car
>>
Get fucked faggot. Get fucked.
>>
>>37548222
Is this 2012?

Original
>>
>>37548490
Not only that but it also implies that he's prospering because he has clients and runs & maintains a website.
>>
>>37548222
>bitcoin
>not mining litecoin or ethereum, then trading for bitcoin
>>
>doing surveys for money
>don't qualify for most surveys because not interested in sports or other normie interests
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.