[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he is smart but lazy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1490427300621.gif (297KB, 196x275px) Image search: [Google]
1490427300621.gif
297KB, 196x275px
>he is smart but lazy
>>
>>37547658
It is pathetic when people have nothing to show for their "intellectual prowess".
>>
File: delete-this-feel-men-s-t-shirt.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
delete-this-feel-men-s-t-shirt.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>37547658
>>37547678
FUCK YOU BOTH IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS. I HATE MY DISTRACTIONS THEY'RE RUINING ME AND I HATE MYSELF FOR BEING TOO WEAK TO FIX MYSELF. THE INTERNET WAS A MISTAKE. I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THIS MUCH OF A LOSER.
>>
>>37547723
If you decide to an hero bls take OP and the other poster that isn't me with you.
>>
>>37547658
This is what every mother tells herself when she wants to not feel like she raised a failure cuck that wont be able to aupport himself or her as time goes on.
>>
>>37547658
I am lazy and dumb. Makes it hard to kms.
Tips? Don't use words with more than 2 syllables thank you.
>>
>>37547785
Don't use words with more than 2 whats?
>>
>tfw you are genuinely smart but lazy
>>
Actually, smart but lazy people should be pretty successful in an egoistical way, I think. They can avoid unnecessary work to achieve their goals with being actually smart.
>>
>>37548117
sorry to burst your bubble but smart people arent lazy.
You think those valedictorian students in Uni just sleep all day and magically get straight A's in everything
>>
>>37548193
>been winging it all through school
>have a master's degree
am I smart but lazy yet
>>
>>37548240
>smart people arent lazy
Smart people can absolutely be lazy, very many of them are. Being intelligent doesn't necessarily imply you have a work ethic, you're just being overly contrary because you don't like people saying they're smart but lazy.
>>
File: benis ppppp.png (31KB, 351x395px) Image search: [Google]
benis ppppp.png
31KB, 351x395px
>tfw lazy
>manage to keep uni grades decent in an easy IT degree
>my brother is an alpha chad that does an engineering course and keeps high grades
>parents tell me I'm the smarter one because I'm more responsible, know how to cook, around the house more and don't spend money on stupid things

It's a strange feel
>>
Fuck this shit-tier timeline
>>
IQ =/= Conscientiousness
>>
Was actually relatively smart but kinda lazy-ish, used to get really good marks and was expecting a good life ahead of me.
For no objective reason(maybe it was some kind of malnutrition shite) I got severely depressed: I proceeded to drop uni, lose almost all my friends and become a complete degenerate junkie NEET. I kinda may feel ok while high on speed, most of the sober time I feel like killing myself.
not really related, but I needed to write this shit off
>>
>>37547723
This.
Fuck I hate this place, but I can't leave.
>>
>>37548240
Well, I really would not call a person who manages to put shit in his head through constant repetition a smart one. Thay may manage to mark few checkboxes in exams, but after that they will simply forget it and never use it again.
>>
>>37548539
You have no idea what a valedictorian is do you...?
>>
>>37548664
I did not know indeed.
>>
>>37548240
>he thinks every smart person is lazy
You are literally a cuck lmao
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.