[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here is tired of feeling like a retard everyday and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (35KB, 336x380px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 336x380px
Who else here is tired of feeling like a retard everyday and wants to die? Just to fall over dead because guns even seem like you wouldnt die instantly. Even 12 gauge rounds point blank seems like you would die instantly. would one kill you before you even heard the gun go off? Should it be done far away from
people so they cant run out and call 911 to revive you?

is it just best to go full idgaf and smoke and eat anything you want?
>>
>>37544870
I really doubt 911 can revive you from a 12 gauge to the face
>>
>>37544901
what about in the mouth? do you think youd be dead before you heard it or is that just wishful thinking?
>>
Youll live and be a bigger retard

you know it
>>
>>37544901
Lots of people have survived 12 gauge suicide attempts.
Birdshot isn't as effective as buckshot
>>
>>37545239
if you used 00 buckshot that had 9 pellets in a 2 3/4 shell would aiming it anywhere upin your mouth kill you instantly? would you hear it go off?
>>
>>37545239
Also just blowing away your face is very survivable.
>>
>>37545265
You probably would hear it.
It would hurt but you'd be unconscious within a few seconds.
>>
>>37545305
even if you werent aiming any in particular just up in the mouth and back like 45 degrees is there probably any chance you could be saved even if ems people were already at your house?

sorry fpr annoying you thats all i wanted to ask
>>
>>37545385
There's a slight chance unless you manage to destroy your brain stem
>>
>>37544870
people survive because they're idiots who aim straight up
>>
>>37546322
how do aim then brother??
>>
>>37546335
you should've payed more attention in biology class
>>
>>37545202
life is so unspeakably gay...i think you're right
>>
I'd love to just not wake up tomorrow.

Society wants me dead.
>>
>>37546528
me to but for some reason im still alive.
i would like to fall asleep and die, its the best way.
fuck society, im going to troll their ass until i die
>>
>>37544870
If you're going to do it by shotgun, stick it in your mouth first. The kickback pulls it upwards, so pic related happens pretty often. Seriously, make sure that it kills you, because no sensible doc thinks it's worth it spending 12 hours putting your face back together only for you to do it again 3 years later.
t. Worked in an ER
>>
>>37546610
Burn bright and fast
Leave no ashes
>>
>>37546685
would aiming like 45 degrees up with 00 buck be instant or would you be alive for a few seconds?
>>
AR-15 to forehead?
>>
File: my ghost army.jpg (48KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
my ghost army.jpg
48KB, 640x640px
Can't tell if that's a human face or delicious ribs.
>>
>>37547033
whats the success potential of something like this?
frontal lobe has something to do with consciousness right? or wrong?
>>
>>37548214
I'm trying to figure that out as well.
I feel it would be because with the mouth you have to get the degree correct. With the forehead angle you just need to steady it directly at the center and fire.
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 1200x792px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 1200x792px
>>37548270
even with a shotgun with 00 buck wouldnt it at least kill you instantly and make you look like this?
>>
>>37545265
Medic here
We had a hunter with birdshot trip and fall, Gun went off and took out his lower jaw and peppered his upper Zygomatic plate in his skull. It was birdshot. Some BB's made it into the front of his brain.

I had a really tough time getting a tube down his throat, but he survived the trip to the hospital. Might have died later, idk. I didn't expect him to survive.
>>
>>37548361
have you ever saw any gun suicides? where did they aim at? and were they dead when you got there?

i dont ever want to do it and never think about really, im just curious
>>
>>37544870
what about a 12ga slug?
>>
i wish i would just die one night, get shot walking home, run over, die in my sleep
ive accepted that im too weak to kill myself, im just cruising, wasting time on earth as a human punching bag
>>
>>37544870
Why bother with fucking guns? Just jump off a tall building, instant death
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.