[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 19 years old. I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: images-7.jpg (7KB, 542x271px) Image search: [Google]
images-7.jpg
7KB, 542x271px
I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

My parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense
>>
>>37544784
>I will live a good life at your expense
>at your expense

How so?
>>
>>37544784
You will be sad when you will finally lost all of what makes you proud and happy
>>
File: faster than light.jpg (33KB, 1057x611px) Image search: [Google]
faster than light.jpg
33KB, 1057x611px
you must feel very special now
>>
>>37544784
you sound like a massive tool of extreme proportions
>>
File: doggo sceptic.jpg (48KB, 502x432px) Image search: [Google]
doggo sceptic.jpg
48KB, 502x432px
>>37544784
then why you here you fuckin retard?
>>
File: costanza max.jpg (157KB, 992x880px) Image search: [Google]
costanza max.jpg
157KB, 992x880px
>>37544784
Textless posts are not allowed dgjpdgf
>>
>>37544784
So much edge and self-aggrandizement in so little characters...
At this point, it's getting quite hard to tell the difference between a simple bait and honest-to-god stupidity, especially given you don't give us enough material to analyze it thoroughly.
However, I am close to certain you are not all of these things, for one simple reason: you wouldn't post here if you did. Someone with a real future has no time to spend on an anonymous image board, as his time is worth too much for such unnecessary and weak entertainment. So you either lack some of these things, or will lose them shortly.
And besides, you should know that humility is the greatest of virtue. Seriously bragging about your strengths and ignoring your weaknesses is the exact opposite of that. Because you have, without doubt, many problems, as everyone else does.

I can only see three viable options here:
-You are simply baiting the bitter autists who dwell in here for the (you)'s
-You are insecure about your inner weaknesses and need to expurgate them via the anger of others
-You are extraordinarily stupid and can't seem to understand the depth of your mediocrity

Either way, this post was 2/10, but the idea of it gave me the will to respond.
>>
File: 1491907489956.jpg (100KB, 663x657px) Image search: [Google]
1491907489956.jpg
100KB, 663x657px
>I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

kek
>>
>>37544784
Hold onto that girlfriend while you can. Life always seems perfect with the right girl by your side. Trust me I know. Its been 3 years and I still haven't dated since.
>>
>>37544784
I'm a lvl 70 shaman and I can 1v1 you easily, you meek faggot.
>>
>>37544784
And then you'll realize that the world doesn't always give way to your childish pursuit of normative social acceptance and you will find that whatever bullshit you care about now was skin deep and that betrayal will hurt more than anything you thought imaginable. But ey. I'm replying to bair right now so what the fuck do I know. Saged.
>>
File: tool.png (456KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
tool.png
456KB, 1100x618px
>>37544784
I found a pic of you OP

gregaloni
>>
I'm ugly but tall and physically fit/ muscualar

i hate most things and cant hold interest or passion in something for long

i have friends who love me but i am incredibly apathetic to their existences and they are slowly dropping me as they come to realize this one by one

Starting July I will be making 70k per year (starting) at 21 years of age and will continue fucking a new girl almost every week

I will also write a shitty novel and spend 20k advertising it just to spite your retarded ass
>>
>>37544784
you sound like a pretentious fuck. grow up
>>
>>37544784
return to /lit/, fiend
>>
>>37544784
thanks for the laugh, have a (you)

not an original comment
>>
>>37544784
>I will live a good life at your expense
hahaha oh wagie you are so funny
>>
I know that this is copypaste but it's still crazy to me that normalfags actually feel this level of baseless confidence. Such a total lack of self awareness.
>>
>>37544784
You're a pretentious fucking know-it-all who has been praised entirely too much by your parents. You know fucking nothing. Just wait until you actually experience some real problems. Financial, legal, physical, moral ones. You have no idea how to deal with any of those and your ego has been fed by literal meme tier normies.

When everything comes crashing down around you, good luck m8.
>>
Hello fellow bloggers

Im 21 and there's nothing special or remarkable about me at all.

My life is boring and going nowhere, I've failed at every opportunity given to me.

Read my post read my post read my post read my post read my post
>>
>>37545420
I've read your post.
(You)
>>
File: 1494305344599.png (156KB, 362x259px) Image search: [Google]
1494305344599.png
156KB, 362x259px
>>37544784
>I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.
>>
>>37544784
>have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.
Not beautiful? Lame
>>
>>37544784
Nice blog, now get out
>>
>>37544784
op is the one on the left actually
>>
>>37544784
Youre still young.
No matter how good you have life will always seem like its about to end because of some problem you never thought you yourself would have to deal with.
Believe me kid you have a long way to go.
Good luck though.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.