[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fellow gaybots, how does gay dating work? What are the goods

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: images(13)_edit.jpg (12KB, 226x162px) Image search: [Google]
images(13)_edit.jpg
12KB, 226x162px
Fellow gaybots, how does gay dating work? What are the goods and bads of it, and how would it effect the average autistic robot?
>>
>>37540856
how would they be gaybots if they know how dating works?
>>
>>37540856
>Gaybot
Go back to your containment board. You are not welcome here.
>>
>get drunk
>tell straight friend i like him
>he's friendly about it but it's awkward af
>go home in shame

about all the experience i have with at least attempting to date anyone
>>
>>37540856
just find yourself someone you like who also likes you, then do fun stuff together, doesn't really matter what just as long as you both enjoy it. As your feelings for one another grow take my chances and get a little romantic and fool around a bit ;)... its not really a structured thing, youve kinda just gotta go with the flow
>>
>>37541590
>;)
KYS and get off my board you fucking norman

>>37540856
Its fucking awful anon, I've been both ways, and gay men are even worse than stacies.

They're so into their hookup culture and poly relationships that I've given up. If you care about a /real/ relationship and monogamy at all, the gay world isn't for you.

Gay men all deserve to fucking die, and trust me, they'll make the biggest roastie slut you've ever met look like a pure christian girl.

>met someone on okcupid
>spent a few weeks getting to know eachother, we had a blast. Watched animu, played some bidya together
>Make things official

Shit was the happiest id ever been. The relationship was really fulfilling for a couple weeks, until I find out he kept his profile up, and was getting dick pics from 10 other people, with the implications of an irl-sexual relationship with them.

From what I've heard, other anons have had similar experiences.

I'd feel nothing if the entire gay population were wiped from the earth today.
>>
>>37540856
>How does gay dating work?

Go hit on specifically straight people, and run around wearing latex suits with children at parades.
>>
File: handholding.jpg (45KB, 271x398px) Image search: [Google]
handholding.jpg
45KB, 271x398px
>>37540856

Okay mate. Let me tell you the ins and out of this kinda thing right here. I can't tell you how it is for everyone, but this is the way it is for us cute boys.

We do our hair real nice, but not too nice. Then we dress in some cool clothing, but also within acceptable mainstream normie clothing. We make our face as smooth looking and pretty as possible. The objective is not to look gay, it is too look cool, but also very pleasing to the eye. Something a person would want to cuddle with.

Then we check the room for eye-contact. And we sense the energy. The instincts are usually right, we will eventually find the one we want. And that person may not even know that they're gay, so we don't approach. Instead we create tension. Then we start looking for awkward behaviour. The person we're seducing will try to resist and pool away, but they will do a half-baked atempt, because deep inside, they actually want it.

One example: Do they usually get naked and shower in the wardrobe? Do they not want to get naked if you're sitting there? If there is a change here, you can be sure he has gay sex on his mind and feels conflicting emotions.

Eventually, the awkwardness, tension and pressure will overwhelm them. At that point I simply say I want them and they can't say no. Straight, bi or gay. It doesn't matter, it isn't a choice. Thehehe
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.