[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw not racist because I actually talked and had black friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2903.jpg (75KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2903.jpg
75KB, 1334x750px
>Tfw not racist because I actually talked and had black friends
>Tfw they turn every negative shit racist say into a joke because racists are morons
>>
This site is 18+. Come back when you're not 12.
>>
>>37540004
>Tfw 30+
>No longer angry due to young man hormones

Come back when you're a grown-up
>>
>>37540004
Irony. Racists have the mind set of a 12 year old.
>>
>>37540050
are you one of the people that think people hate blacks because of the color of their skin
or are you going to reply to me with a strawman greentext that is in all caps, includes "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" and includes phrases such as "MOMMY HE'S MAKING FUN OF MY HATEFUL THOUGHTS" or "DAMN NIGGERS ARE THE REASON I DON'T GET LAAAAAAAAAAAID"

actual non-sheeple racists don't fucking care about your skincolor, or the difference in culture, they care about how the race acts as a whole
>50% murders despite 12% population etc etc
fag
>>
>>37540091
This is the same reasoning feminists use to dismiss men as a crowd of rapists and violent brutes. After all, statistics don't lie.
>>
>>37540150
Look up which men commit most of those crimes.
>>
File: IMG_3167.png (439KB, 680x798px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3167.png
439KB, 680x798px
>>37540091
Original post of origna.
>>
How is your anecdotal evidence of 3 black people more valid than mine of 3 black people?
>>
>>37540091
>Majority of white males are pedos
But I bet you don't believe that.
>>
>>37540160
I'm aware. But men still commit more violent crimes than women. Just how a white is justified in looking down on both Hispanics and blacks even though blacks commit more of the crimes, so a woman is justified in painting all men with the same brush.
>>
>>37540150
but we are violent. there is good logic in presuming that a man is capable of domestic abuse, and to address that before it becomes an issue.

no woman in the world thinks men are rapists though. that's a semantics argument where rough sex with your gf is now considered rape. in that case, yeah be cautious about which guys you date if you don't want rough sex.

statistics don't even have to apply here. anyone and everyone can decide for themselves the patterns in their lives regarding profiling. statistics help, but if black people act differently than white people consistently, you will by every definition be a "racist." outright, rigid discrimination based on color alone is terrible - terrible people exist. but that isn't common or legal anymore in most places that talk about racism as a problem. the biggest racists i know are usually liberals who see black people as poor and stupid, they just blame that on the government.
>>
File: 1496424428549.png (221KB, 497x479px) Image search: [Google]
1496424428549.png
221KB, 497x479px
>>37540246
That'd be true if women were people.

>>37540194
>Majority of white males
this is wrong
>majority of registered pedos are white males
this is correct
>>
>>37540004
T. 19 year old who is (((mature)))
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (123KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123KB, 1533x961px
>>37539913

I wasn't racist, I am a now since all the cultural enrichment my area has gotten

The most recent one is that I had to tell a black guy off for leaning on my front room window shouting at his what sounded like his gfs mom

I have no idea why he was there and why he thought you can do that
>>
>>37540091
>are you one of the people that think people hate blacks because of the color of their skin

Yes, hating black people is a way of life. I mean you're scared of black vengeance now, but they're only the way they are because you treated them like animals. Blacks never acted like this in the Jim Crow era, and the vast majority still don't.
>>
>>37540091
I hope you get killed by a nignogg while you wonder in disbelief how this could be happening??? lol
>>
>>37540033
I miss being a hot-blooded teenager, anger was the only thing to ever motivate me.
>>
>tfw unironically stopped being racist once I started appreciating hip-hop
>>
File: 1489441211132.jpg (31KB, 298x389px) Image search: [Google]
1489441211132.jpg
31KB, 298x389px
>>37539913
>racists are morons
Nice progressive dogma you're spouting there, I'd hate to ruin it with some facts!
>>
>>37541226
If I'm killed by a nignog (i'd shoot one first) I'd know it was because they were a stupid violent nigger
>>37541203
you're retarded. name one nigger who we treated like an animal alive right now.
the real question is why they aren't still property
>>
>>37539913
>thought i had a black fried
>they were aboriginal
africans are shit tier and should be genocided
>>
>>37541334
>racist "fact" infograph
who caaaares
>>
>>37541411
It's sourced, you know. Or are you anti-science?
>>
>>37541364
>you're retarded. name one nigger who we treated like an animal alive right now.

>the real question is why they aren't still property

I feel sorry for your parents.
>>
>>37541440
you /pol/ stormfags need to be banned
>>
>>37541511
Why, because we give you bad feels? Answer my question, are you anti-science?
>>
>>37540091
>actual non-sheeple racists don't fucking care about your skincolor, or the difference in culture, they care about how the race acts as a whole
Even though the individual is a greater outcome predictor than their group membership categorically?
>>
>>37541567
The spread of a distribution is essentially meaningless. A bell curve theoretically extends to infinity on each side, but that doesn't mean the difference between two curves is insignificant. Take a stats class.
>>
>>37540194
Actually the majority of spics are pedos niggers and white people are almost even in the pedometer.
>>
>>37541334

Not shown, mexicans.....
>>
>>37541584
Yeah, I'll take a 100 level stats class, then I'll be right in line with your understanding of the topic.
>>
>>37541619
Typically about 5 points above blacks.
>>
>>37541643
What point are you trying to make here? It sounds like your egalitarian brainwashing got challenged and you're just being butthurt about it.
>>
All my friends were black or Hispanic. And all of them have fucked dozens of girls, including white girls, while I'm still a virgin loser. My friends are decent, but they all smoke weed, drink, and they make fun of white people and hate whites.
>>
>>37541511
He presented you with sourced facts. Confront them.
>>
File: 1482968094286.jpg (64KB, 850x531px) Image search: [Google]
1482968094286.jpg
64KB, 850x531px
>>37541677
Here's a (You)! I hope it gives you the validation you seek.
>>
>>37541538
No, but you clearly are if you can't differentiate between deviations within average populations.
>>
>>37541684
try the weed/alcohol thing it helps with getting laid

cannot confirm on the hating white people bit but according to /pol/ that's an "in" thing with western women right now

>>37541538
5 point deviation between races; ~75 point distribution within race; your stereotypes are worthless
>>
File: 0.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>37541738
Here's a graph that takes that into account.
>>
>>37541795
>your stereotypes are worthless
How does this follow? Do one black genius and one white vegetable somehow cancel out the overall trend?
>>
>>37541809
Keep in mind I.Q is also a measure of motivation + intelligence, not just intelligence alone.
>>
>>37541867
How so? I mean it makes sense that the two would be correlated, but I've never heard that before.
>>
>>37541867
Nobody got extra points on an IQ test because they "worked really hard on it" though.

If you work to educate yourself, then yes, that's significant in forming IQ.
Everything beyond that is still genetics.
>>
>>37541250
Anger is all you have once you lose hope.
>>
>>37540050
And what hyper sensitive liberal piss babies dont?
>>
>>37541927
>If you work to educate yourself, then yes, that's significant in forming IQ.
Is there any evidence that education improves IQ, though? I've always thought of it as IQ=hardware, education=software.
>>
>>37539913
>tfw make inner city black friends when I'm 19
>tfw go hang out with them in the ghetto
>tfw all racist stereotypes are true
>>
>>37541854
no; the point is that the overall trend isn't really that significant in evaluating individual people because variance within the populations is so much greater than the difference between means. check out ANOVA tests, I bet it would show the two populations are not statistically distinct based on IQ.

>>37541915
it's not a direct measure of them, but it's the best single predictor we have for success

>>37541927
people can be trained to score higher on IQ tests, but only to a small degree

>>37541809
this graph looks a lot more significant. it isn't corrected like the adoption one so the means vary way more, but I guess that's more realistic anyway.
>>
>>37541991
>the point is that the overall trend isn't really that significant in evaluating individual people
I think whether it's significant or not is a matter of practice, not theory. If it works, it works.
>>
>>37541684
You sound like a pathetic cuck unworthy of living if you're white do the world a favour and off yourself hurhur lets be friends with darkies that hate white even tho im white go kill yourself
>>
>>37542079

I didn't know they hate white people. We grew up together in school. One day they make fun of people and say shit like fucking white boy, or pasty ass white boy. I just sit there and smile but inside I'm thinking like if I said fucking niggers they'd be crying racism.

Then them being popular with women while pumping and dumping them and treating them like trash made me disinterested in ever getting a gf. Especially a white gf.
>>
>>37541947
You'd be surprised. I could find the specific study for it, if you're interested. There's a handful of them on the topic, and I think they were replicated successfully. The one I'm thinking about concluded that across all lines, education has a significant impact on the intelligence of a child. More than a standard deviation. The rest is unaccounted for, and suggests genetics.

The contrary point would be preternaturally intelligent geniuses (savants/child prodigies) who would demonstrate genius-level intelligence or skill at something even if they are born in remote, impoverished areas, although those cases are exceptionally rare. As you would expect. Even if Wittgenstein was a pig-farmer's son, I can imagine him finding his way to a good education.

There are also studies that correlate intelligence with wealth and education, but that only seems to further encourage the assumption that wealth and academic success are natural byproducts of high intelligence in motivated people.
>>
>>37542076
sure, but it's also not appropriate to just glance at a bunch of data and use it to confirm your prejudices, which many people do. as humans we're pretty worthless in evaluating whether things work in our own lives. confirmation bias is a big deal.

honestly though when you don't control for culture it probably is a pretty reliable theory to consider most black people as dumb, especially because they're often less educated. personally I live in a primarily white area where the only black people I'm likely to encounter are educated and have worked their way out of their original community, so I don't have to worry about it.

>>37542142
it's pretty easy to see yourself as a victim when everyone else is telling you that you are one. see feminism.
>>
>>37541915
>>37541927
Awarding people money for doing well on the I.Q test increased some people's scores as high as 20 points.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3093513/pdf/pnas.201018601.pdf

So while this could possibly indicate some blacks are less intelligent on average. It could also just mean they are lazier on average, which I think is the actual case. Asians are the most motivated to succeed, so they score higher.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.