[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You don't really hate all girls do you anon? There's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: 49015442_p0.png (2MB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
49015442_p0.png
2MB, 868x1228px
You don't really hate all girls do you anon? There's no way you haven't met at least one girl you think is a good person, right? Come on, tell us about her!
>>
some online none in real life
>>
>>37539871
>You don't really hate all girls do you anon?
i dont hate 2D girls, no.
>>
>>37539871
I work as bartender with a qt brown bartender next to me, great sense of humour and extremely sassy. I love her..but she is married. My life is just meant for suffering.
>>
>>37539871
I knew one high-functioning autistic girl who was a genuinely nice person, met her through a social anxiety forum. I acted like a catty bitch whining about by ex who we both knew to her as if I was the teenage girl in the relationship and really put her off. Found out later through mutual friends from the same forum that she had been crushing really hard on me for like 2 years up until I started acting like that with her and completely turned her off me for good. I really loved everything about her looking back, she eventually found her first boyfriend according to Facebook, he really wasn't a looker and was a complete fucking idiot judging by the way he typed so I really think I would have had a shot if I hadn't been such a faggot back then. That's it though, just her and I don't think I'll ever find another one like her.
>>
>>37540079
this
Tho the one I thought was really cool was using me as a backup plan
>>
>>37539871
there was one, she didn't grow up in the west and wasn't normified because of it. She was the most incredible person I have ever met. I liked her for so long I eventually loved her. This was my first mistake. It hurt a lot more when she said she doesn't feel the same way. We will probably never see each other again.
Spoilers because i have posted this a lot here lately.
>>
>>37540079
Funny. For me it's the opposite. What do you look like?
>>
File: 231877588055202.gif (341KB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
231877588055202.gif
341KB, 427x240px
I knew someone way back in highschool, keep in mind... she was the only girl ever to talk to me. She also helped with my depression. Never got her number, but when I was gonna make my move... but she left without telling me anything...so I came in with a rose.. and I became depressed again...
>>
I live with a cool female right now but we've been friends since the 8th grade.
>>
>>37539871
>There was a girl in high school, the less degenerate one to have ever existed, she was the cutest, smart and very sophisticated.
>At the end she decided to date a stupid looser(at least he's white).

Girls deserve to be hated.
>>
>>37540772
>living with a girl you aren't fucking
How cucked can you get?
>>
>>37540794
>didn't do anything wrong except date a guy who isn't you
>deserves to be hated
Makes you think
>>
>>37540797
Nigga I have a gf and she has a bf. We're just not like that about each other.
>>
>>37540825
>you list your platonic female friend as a decent female but not your actual gf
How cucked can she get?
>>
>>37540814
Girls in general deserve to be hated. Not this one in particular, but it shows that even this girl, who I consider to be a very good person, can not do the good choice( she could have chosen a way better guy for boyfriend ).
Girls are agents of chaos. The mythof Pandora is totally accurate.
>>
>>37540930
Have you ever considered maybe he's actually not that bad?
>>
>meet qt 4chan girl on /soc/
>funny, shitty taste in music, cares about other ppl,
>likes animu, and shit posting
>calls me qt
>fall for her immediately
>also fallen for the 4chan fembot gf meme
>start written her love letters
>open my self like I never had before to someone
>think she is the only one reading them
>shit begins to take a weird turn
>tried to talk to her but she ignores me
>turns out she has a boyfriend
>the guy also shit posts on 4chan
>turns out she the boyfriend and another fag can track all my posts on 4chan
>all she was doing was using me to make him jealous
>feel completely humiliated.
>veil beings to come off
>she is a full blown stacy
>t-this can't get any worse
>bitch is underage
>I got toyed with by a fucking 16 year old

shit gets a lot worse but I'm to lazy to type it all out.
>>
>>37540985
forgot to add, that first girl I opened up to turned out to be a shitty person.
but I still don't hate women famalama.
>>
I don't. Most of my closest friends have been women during my life.

>As a child I had a female friend 3 years older than me. I don't remember much but there was at least some playful kissing. Lost contact with her when I moved to a different city to go to elementary school.

>First day of school I ask a girl "will you be my friend" because I didn't know anyone. We were friends all throughout elementary school and spent a lot of time playing gamecube after school. Lost contact with her during high school though.

>Third girl I met during high school. First time I really fell in love, too bad she had gotten into a relationship just before we met and I didn't want to be an asshole by coming between them. We mostly talked online and took french for a semester together. 6 years later I still talk to her pretty regularly, she's still in that same relationship and we live on different sides of the country.
>>
File: pointofadvice.jpg (186KB, 960x699px) Image search: [Google]
pointofadvice.jpg
186KB, 960x699px
I don't hate women. Women aren't for me, so I stopped interacting with them.

Hate is rarely worth the expenditure of energy.
>>
I thought i knew one

>be me
>go to high school with childhood friend
>friends say there is some thing between me and child hood friend
>lets call her R
>eventually I ask out R and she says yes
>she said she was waiting for a long time for me to ask her out
>she is beautiful, smart, athletic, and a virgin, the total package
>to good for me
>we were supposed to go out, blows me off 5 minutes before, never tells me why
>2 days later she dumps me because she says we have known each other for too long
>my confidence and self esteem is crushed because she was the first and only person i asked out
>we dont talk for 3 months
>suddenly comes back into my life like everything is normal
>want nothing to do with her
>just graduated, never will see her again

Good ridance
>>
>>37540960
No. He's stupid, he was always late, he was smoker(I don't know if he still smokes weed), and he is not so good looking.
>>
>>37541173
But maybe he is a good person who deserves love.
>>
File: 47452364.png (770KB, 1274x677px) Image search: [Google]
47452364.png
770KB, 1274x677px
>>37539871
She can be nice and good looking.
But don't forget.
All women are disgusting pigs actually.

That's why we have cute, and pure anime girls.
You lads shall become ascended like many of us.
>>
>>37541181
She could have chosen a better man who deserves to be loved too.
>>
>>37539871
I don't hate girls, I'm mostly apathetic of them, and a little scared of them. No hatred though.
>>
File: 1493311468647.gif (981KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
1493311468647.gif
981KB, 342x239px
>>37541257
> I'm mostly apathetic of them, and a little scared of them.
>>
>>37541248
But what if she loves him for who he is, regardless of his flaws? Choosing a mate based on perceived "value" is roastie behavior.
>>
>>37539871
How could I hate 2D girls?
>>
File: 1369096465172.png (88KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1369096465172.png
88KB, 5000x5000px
>>37541301

>But what if she loves him for who he is
>>
File: 1492669951991.jpg (76KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492669951991.jpg
76KB, 852x480px
>>37541301
I don't think he is villain, even though he's stupid, so maybe you are right. It just makes me reee to see this kind of injustice.
>>
>>37539871
I don't hate girls but I've only met a few that I thought were genuinely good people

one is my roommate which is cool, she's too shy though and is always apologizing for being in the way, washes all her dishes instead of using the dishwasher etc.
>>
>>37541413
Do you like her? Does she have a bf?
>>
>>37541479
yeah she has a bf who's a friend of mine, that's how we met. I like her but only platonically, like a sister or something. she's always been with my friend so I don't really have to consider her any other way, fortunately. I'm usually awkward around girls.

also most of her friends are guys so she's comfortable being the only girl in a 5 person house, I think.
>>
>>37541248
Haha what a bitter entitled fag. Youre whining about it on here is proof enough you're a shitty choice
>>
File: 1488895878414.png (599KB, 473x704px) Image search: [Google]
1488895878414.png
599KB, 473x704px
>>37541846
But he is worse than me.
>>
>>37539871
We've been over this countless times. 3d women are disgusting pigs. I have been unable to get erect over a 3D woman for over a year now
>>
>>37539871
>Mother is a complete fuck up who is slowly losing her mind because she clings to retarded ideals that are destroying her
>Sister is a spoiled brat that assumes the world is hers. Completely freaks out and destroys shit when she doesn't get what she wants. Shuts down if the freak out doesn't get her what she wants. Refuses to work because "Its not my job to work."
>First love and high school sweet heart cheated on me after a five year relationship three months before our wedding. The fling lasted less than a week and she blamed me fore the drama.
>I've been dumped because I clean and cook to much and it was "creepy."
>My former boss fired me three days before she was fired because she hated me and knew that I wouldn't be able to get the job back even though she would be gone.
>Most girls I date are not at all the personality that I want to the point its making me slowly give up completely.

My ex fiance was that one girl for five years then she stabbed me in the back as well. Since then I've yet to meet a good girl. So nah I haven't met one.
>>
>>37543761
What personality do you want anon?
>>
>>37544321
I want a girl that takes control and wears the pants in the relationship. I know they exist because my ex fiance was fucking perfect and everything I wanted in a girl. But since her I've yet to find a girl that wants to be in control. The worst ones are the ones that act tough and in control in public but go full house wife once the doors close. They throw me for a loop every time because the personality shift is so sudden. It also takes forever to find out that they aren't really dominate which means a ton of wasted time and effort.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.