[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found a thingy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: lot_2046_girl.jpg (932KB, 2116x3000px) Image search: [Google]
lot_2046_girl.jpg
932KB, 2116x3000px
https://www.lot2046.com/

There's this website that claims to be a 'lifestyle subscription service' that will send you things every month or so. It's mostly clothing; shoes, hats, jackets, shirts, pains, etc. There's also things like charging cables (iPhone), wallets, toothbrushes, soap, deodorant, and other various things like that.

But then it gets weird.
They also will ship you an "identification bracelet," the purpose of which is unspecified, a hair bleach kit that says "BE HOLY LOT 0025 THE KEY BRB 7:51 PM 01/12/2017 BECAUSE I AM HOLY" on the side, and, um, a tattoo gun. They will literally send you a tattoo gun. I'm not sure if that's legal.

Oh, and everything's black. Even the soap. All of it. It's all black. There's some rambling nonsensical text scattered all over the place, even on some of the products. Their instagram is weird. I don't know.
It's like a goth Blue Apron but for clothing and tattoo guns and hair bleach.

what the fuck, /r9k/
Can someone help me figure this out? Is it a joke or something?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492195384235.jpg (13KB, 480x657px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492195384235.jpg
13KB, 480x657px
definitely sounds like some cult initiation shit
you should try to join them and fuck around with the group
>>
>>37539858
Why don't you show us the actual product before you start a shill thread?
>>
>>37539899
I wouldn't suggest. If it's a murder/suicide cult, they'll kill you for that shit.
>>
>>37539900
I wasn't shilling I just thought it was interesting. And the picture is directly from their website, anyway, so I guess it's a model wearing their clothes.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 541x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 541x395px
>>37539858
>it has a bible quote on the bottom

Sounds like a new cult that happens every 20 years, try it
>>
It's just some crazy russian guy who believes in weird cult shit and wants to recruit people

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14091148
>>
>Nihilism: Now there's even a wardrobe for it!
>>
>>37539936
Entire "brand" is a parody/art statement. Nothing more. It's not a cult. If you're still curious, order a package.
>>
>6/6/201710:31:45 AMTHE LAST HOUR, LLC(PERHAPS)FOR THE GOOD DEATH(PARTLY CLOUDY)NEITHERINSTAGRAMNORCHROMENORANGELESNORTERMS OF USENORSUPPORT @ LOT 2046 COMNOR(PERHAPS)PAYMENTS BY STRIPE(JEREMIAH 29:11)THANKS BYE

the FUCK did they mean by this?
>>
>>37539858
That wallet actually looks pretty nice though
>>
File: 1493215145373.jpg (90KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493215145373.jpg
90KB, 960x640px
I don't know what this is but I'm kind of tempted to join it, I like the aesthetic and the idea of it. And the soundcloud track near the bottom of the page is sick.
>>
File: image.jpg (496KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
496KB, 1280x720px
>>37539858
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you., declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

>mentions the year 2046

Cult that thinks the world is going to end
>>
ok, no joke, I actually kind of want to join despite all the creepy cult shit.

a lot of the stuff looks nice. but it looks like they haven't even shipped off their first shipment yet, so idk. I'll have to wait.

but I want that cable. and the soap. and the shoes.
>>
That backpack would be nice without the edgy tryhard numbers on each side.
>>
File: Capture.png (10KB, 392x188px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
10KB, 392x188px
this is the best i could muster up.
>>
>>37539994
Of course, it's always the Russians
>>
>tfw those coordinates at the bottom are only few kilometres away from your home
;-;
>>
>>37540032
So the part that says angeles is actually following your geo location and showing it to you, since I live in the third world and it displayed the nearest city my IP could be routed through, which wasnt los angeles
>>
I want a tattoo gun I'll never use.
>>
>>37540155
Just shoot normies with it, then they get free cult shit too.
>>
Seems like an alternate reality game or they're just marketing themselves with one. Have you posted this on /x/ yet?
>>
>it's basically PC Music, but with clothing
yeah, no thanks.
>>
>>37540222
I have not. Should I?
>>
The experts at unfiction say that it might not be an ARG, but who knows
http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=43300&sid=4dea6aa4196d1030493197626c81f7eb

>>37540268
/x/ has a knack for ARGs
>>
I'm v curious to know what /fa/ thinks of this.

Imma go post to /fa/ and report back.
>>
>>37540319
They do not like it.

>>>/fa/12517144
>>
>>37540412
disregard. /fa/ doesn't like anything.

actually, 4chan as a whole doesn't like anything.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.