[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>matches not responding

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: jim-face.jpg (115KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
jim-face.jpg
115KB, 435x435px
>matches not responding
>>
>he gets matches

used tinder for a month and didnt get any
>>
>>37538323
I'd prefer no matches to getting excited over an occasional match only to find out she isn't gonna reply.
>>
>get a like on my profile on a dating site
>write a mail
>get an enthusiastic (in my reading) response
>write a second one
>never get an answer

I don't get it.
>>
>>37538522
The game is rigged, bro.
>>
meeting people is a high cost with a lot of risk. Chances are you're not going to like the person since you know nothing about them. Also online dating is the most lazy ass way of meeting people and most people don't take it seriously
>>
>>37538316

I DONT CARE GO TO /SOC/ OR /LGBT/ IF YOU WANNA TALKS ABOUT FUCKIN GIRLS OR YOUR FEELINGS YOU HEAR ME !!!
>>
>>37538570
>meeting people is a high cost with a lot of risk. Chances are you're not going to like the person since you know nothing about them.

That is why you write and talk to the person first.
>>
>>37538599

This, to be completely honest with yall.
>>
>>37538599
>we don't want to hear about your feelings
>every second thread on /r9k/ is about feelings

?
>>
>>37538599
Deal with it, bitch. Or do something besides whine and cry for once in your life.
>>
>>37538599
Get the fuck out back to /a/, autistic manchild
>>
>>37538624

Feelings as your sexual urges towards someone.

>>37538640

I am dealing with you bitches, that's why I made my point up there.

>>37538641

I am not watching anime you looser.
>>
>>37538652
This board is not your personal army. We'll discuss whatever the fuck we want and you can't do nothing about it.
>>
>>37538680

No, you fuckin cant. There's a /soc/ board for bullshit like tinder, and get the hell outta here.
>>
>>37538691
lol this faggot is such a loser he just screams in threads he doesn't like instead of posting threads he likes/contributing to threads he likes
>>
>>37538691
/soc/ is for meetups. This thread isn't about fucking anyone from 4chan, it's about discussing IRL women. Tl;dr: neck yourself, cuckoo
>>
>installed tinder last wednesday
>didn't put much effort in to the pics or bio
>get over a dozen matches and dates with 2 girls already planned out for this week
>none of the girls are fat/acne ridden/single mothers, just average girls

This shit really is easier than I thought
>>
people on dating sites responding but only giving one word answers and not returning any questions when it was them who initiated the conversation... why? are people just that inept at having conversations?
>>
I have catfished literally dozens of women (although I'm not catfish man) while being ugly and fat. It is impossible not to find *somebody* on dating sites.
>>
>>37539729
They thought you were interesting/wanted some attention but were mistaken/got attention from somewhere else.
>>
>>37539586
nice LARPING faggot
enjoy your imaginary dates
>>
>>37539586
this to be quite honest, in fact it's actually insanely hard to not get bitches on tinder. You could have a picture of shit and still get matched
>>
>>37539586
>>37540010
>t. NEETs LARPing as Chads to make themselves feel special

Post screens of the convos so we can see if you're big boys or not
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.