[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>itt times you got free stuff I'm about to walk out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2634.jpg (160KB, 750x958px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2634.jpg
160KB, 750x958px
>itt times you got free stuff

I'm about to walk out with this cheese in my pocket
>>
Cut and file your fingernails, you filthy ape.
>>
I once bought a movie ticket with a $50 not and the change was $36
She accidentally handed me 2 20s instead of one. Made $6 and got a free movie.
>>
>>37538312
Got advice Thanks anon, I just got a nailclipper as well

>>37538325
Gains from other peoples fails feel the best
>>
>>37538293
give it back thaddeus
>>
What the fuck? Is that cheese $45?
>>
>>37539252
He's probably at wholefoods. Wtf is wrong with cheese from family dollar OP?
>>
>>37538293
Somebody stole my dad's work credit card info and bought 2 gaming laptops and had them sent to his office. Since it was the companies money, they said they 'd take care of it, but the place the thief ordered it from wouldn't take them back so my dad got to keep both of them and his work took care of the expenses. He let me have the alienware.
>>
>>37539326
We are all anon here, you can admit it was you
>>
>>37539326
Wait, why did the thief order them to your dad's office?
>>
>>37539878
I don't think he did, I'm pretty sure once my dad's company found out they tried cancelling the order before it shipped, but the place he bought them from wouldn't take them back so they had it rerouted to my dad's office.
>>
>>37539252
This cheese is godly.
>>
>46 dollarinos
>for a triangle of parmesan
>>
I used to be cheese thief OP, true story

I started with shoplifting alcohol jsut for the adrenaline and I gave the bottles away to my friends

Later i was a shitpoor student and shoplifted stuff like cheese, chocolate, books, clothes all the time
>>
>>37538293
Did you want (You)s for stealing?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.