[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys actually want a fulfilling long-term relationship?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 1496254944132.jpg (391KB, 728x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1496254944132.jpg
391KB, 728x1035px
Do you guys actually want a fulfilling long-term relationship?
>>
Yes.

You might get some no's from the disgusting normies on this board, but a robot does want a fulfilling long-term relationship. Normies want sex. Robots want love.
>>
>>37538084
more than anything.

Will never happen though.
>>
>>37538105

yea a robot is just someone who has accepted it will never happen
>>
I don't want any kind of relationship

If i had to it would be on the romantic side
>>
I'd like to know what it's like to love and be loved, sure.
Since I'll never have it though I've taken to talking to myself. Feel like a bit of a looney but that'll probably wear off.
>>
>>37538084
Yeah, of course I do. But either way, I just want to live a comfortable life.
>>
Only with my ultimate perfect 2D waifu.
>>
File: feels.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>37538138
What this guy said. I do want a fulfilling long term relationship. I've just come to the conclusion it's impossible because women find me repulsive. I can't compete in the sexual marketplace so I don't really have a choice in the matter. I'll die alone, never having felt what it is to be cared for.
>>
Not the guys you go for, roastie :^)
>>
Yes. I'm 25 and have never had any form of romantic or sexual relationship before. The lack of sex doesn't bother me, but the lack of any sort of romantic intimacy does.

However I lack the self-respect or self-worth to be able to actually be suitable for a meaningful relationship, to say nothing of problems beyond that like my weight and lack of progression or purpose in life.
>>
>>37538084
That's all I ever wanted.

I don't even know why normies want to "play the field" or randomly hook up. Just give me 1 solid gf/wife/partner for life.
>>
I have been married for 15yrs.
>>
>>37538084
Sure do and without a doubt.
Just don't know how or where to seek anymore.
In the past it was either long distance relationships made on the same online-drawing site with one exception from school, ironically enough thanks to drawing again.

Now however I'm left without even a single friend and no perspectives on how to meet someone I could find an affinity for. Used to think that if I ended up here or anywhere else, then so might have someone else that I could find dear. Instead I'm left without a place for myself either.

I don't know.
>>
Yes but not in the traditional sense. I want someone I know loves me and knows I love them despite the lack of time we have for each other. My only real free day is Friday, and I spend all of that either studying or with my son. Every other day I'm either working or running martial arts classes, or both.
>>
>>37538084
Want? Yes. Will get? Definitely not.
>>
>>37538153
I find it best to make your own mental waifu and then have her get raped in various ways so that she receives various trauma and might actually be willing to accept you. Even though she keeps getting raped by Chad.
>>
>>37538084
That's all I really want in life. I just don't bother because of my fugly genetics, extreme awkwardness and because it's impossible to find a virgin woman nowadays.
>>
File: 1086 - grw07Ke.png (12KB, 467x453px) Image search: [Google]
1086 - grw07Ke.png
12KB, 467x453px
>>37538084
idk. maybe. I think I would just depress anyone Im with.
>>
haha no. I have no romantic delusions.

I'd be okay with an occasional fuckbuddy or two in order to get a decent quantity of sex so I don't go insane.

For a man to be happy he needs sex and a purpose. That's it. Romantic idealism is a cancer to life. A waste of time.
>>
>>37539450
>depress anyone Im with

that's actually what I'm also afraid of. I have a habit of making everyone around me feel like shit, to the point that even my own mother doesn't want me around. She always says that I need to find a partner that will pull me out of my depression, otherwise I'll kill myself in the first month of living on my own.
>>
>>37538084
I'm not opposed to one but I seem to have more fun playing the field. Why have the same dish every night when you can enjoy the variety of the buffet
>>
>>37538084
What a dumb fucking question.
I'd consider marriage with any girl I'd date.
>>
>>37538084
I would give anything in the world for meaningful love. I couldn't care less about sex.
>>
File: 6136949918_553d981c71_b.jpg (245KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
6136949918_553d981c71_b.jpg
245KB, 1024x682px
>>37538167
Nearly verbatim, this. I am the same age as well.

I have been a defective human from the start. Even as a very small child I was afraid and uncertain of the world. I recoiled from it and the people in it and now I'm stuck, still unable to progress.

As a teenager and younger adult I thought I might eventually figure things out, but now as I've come into who I am and I see that I have failed to make lasting permanent positive changes I can see there is something clearly wrong with me and my approach. For the life of me, I don't really know what it is. I'm out of ideas and out of hope. I'm not a terrible person. I'm not even hideous, really. I needed help, but now I don't know what I need.

I think I need rest.
>>
there is nobody on this earth who is on my level
fulfilling relationships are impossible for me
admittedly the concept of one intrigues
but there is no sense hoping for it
i haven't patience for stragglers
dragging along in my wake
is the best they can do
and looking back is
wasted effort
>>
>>37538084
Nope. Not after so many years of virginity. I need to ride the pussy carousel first.
>>
>>37541094
You gotta be 18 to post here, bud.
>>
>>37538084
>tfw you lost virginity at 14
>tfw you had around 16 gfs
>tfw your paranoia drives them away from a long term relationship
>>
>>37541148
Okay, Chad.
>>
I just want someone who thinks i matter
>>
File: 002 - R7rpwgf.jpg (124KB, 1896x799px) Image search: [Google]
002 - R7rpwgf.jpg
124KB, 1896x799px
I have a long term relationship with myself and lately it's been on the rocks. I'm contentedly focusing on building that bridge between my dreams and reality. Atm nobody else is on my radar. When I want to bust a nut I do it in the bathroom to some pr0n.
>>
Why do you think robots are into this gentle femdom meme?
They are so devoid of affection that they see someone careing for them as a fetish
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.