[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people actually not believe the holocaust happened, or are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 15

File: 4f8f03137cde157a6499055247a5c40b.jpg (143KB, 1080x766px) Image search: [Google]
4f8f03137cde157a6499055247a5c40b.jpg
143KB, 1080x766px
Do people actually not believe the holocaust happened, or are they just memeing? I can't understand how someone could ignore all the irrefutable evidence of the holocaust.
>>
>>37535536
Most believe it happened, just not in the grand numbers that people say.
>>
Whoa there's gotta be like 60 dudes on that pile. I mean if we times that by 100,000 for absolutely no reason that's like 6 million people that died in the holocaust HOLY SHIT.
>>
>>37535536
Yes, there is plentiful 'evidence' that was carefully created to support the narrative
>>
>>37535581
even if the holocaust was fake what have jews gained? some leverage in an argument or something yeah but they haven't gained complete power and control through saying that 6 million of them died. It's hard to believe it's a lie when they wouldn't gain much from faking all of this.
>>
File: 1444299464929.jpg (85KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1444299464929.jpg
85KB, 454x453px
>>37535608
>what have jews gained?
>>
>>37535608
You clearly don't know much if you don't know what happened to the Jews after WW2. If you want to discuss this you actually need to research it anon.
>>
>>37535608
>what have jews gained?

Israel.
>>
>>37535536
That picture right there is from Dresden, which the allies firebombed into oblivion.
>>
>>37535536
Just sage this fucking thread. You're just calling attention to the stormweenies who'll just parrot the same horseshit arguments that have been debunked a thousand times like the always do.
>>
>>37535608
They got tens of millions of dollars out of Germany thanks to the Haavara Agreement, tens of millions of dollars in 'aid' every year since WW2 ended and became allied with all of the most powerful armies on the planet. On top of getting a get out of jail free card in the Nazis and "anti-semtism" so that you can no longer question their motives. Even though they control every major bank and media outlet on the planet.
>>
File: download (54).jpg (13KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
download (54).jpg
13KB, 259x195px
>>37535536
That's a picture of the bombing of Dresden which was an atrocity committed by Americans against German civilians not "the Holocaust." Oh the irony.
>>
>>37535690
Shut up you pathetic cuck.
Regano
>>
>>37535536
Most holocaust deniers are just retarded /pol/ack edgelords. Their opinions are irrelevant
>>
File: laughings.jpg (8KB, 222x225px) Image search: [Google]
laughings.jpg
8KB, 222x225px
no one really thinks holocaust happened the way that its being taught, right? sure there were camps full of jews and other subhumans, and many of them were killed by nazi officers, but to think that there was some systematic mass murder, that was ordered by hitler, is just nonsense.

I mean come on, GAS CHAMBERS (rofl) is that really the way to go when you want to kill as many people as possible. Fools.
>>
I think most people who argue about the Holocaust don't argue about it actually happening but about the number of Jews killed being inflated.
>>
>>37535823
Most Holocaust believers are retarded liberal literal cucks. Their opinions are irrelevant anyway.
>>
>>37535864
We argue that there was no intentional extermination though some Jews died in the camps due to lack supplies and disease outbreaks.
>>
>>37535854
>I'm a retard who thinks six million Jews all died in the camps

The gas chambers and camps were one component of a mass campaign. Most Jews and on the eastern front were rounded up and shot by auxiliary SS troops
>>
>>37535691
this anon understands desu
>>
>>37535926
Do you have any idea what the logistics of rounding up and shooting 6 million people would be like? There weren't even 6 million soldiers. Do you think almost every German soldier shot a Jew? The Holocaust is a fairytale. 6 million Jews could have literally created their own army.
>>
>>37535913
What about the Wannseekonferenz protocol, though? Heydrich did say he wants most Jews to die through hard labor and have the others "dealt with accordingly lest they become the seed of a new Jewish uprising"
>>
File: hitler didn't do nothing wrong.png (128KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
hitler didn't do nothing wrong.png
128KB, 500x700px
>>37535536
Hitler is a piece of shit because he didn't genocide the jews
>>
>>37535965
so are you, I guess
>>
>>37535963
You'd have to show me the actual quote and the translation.
>>
>>37536038
Nope. He's a cool guy. Don't talk about my friend that way.
>>
>>37535608
>what have jews gained?
Israel you fucking idiot, seriously try to keep up you sound retarded. The victim status was a nice addition.
>>
>>37536046
Robot didn't let me post the German quote because lol ASCII.
http://www.ns-archiv.de/verfolgung/wannsee/wannsee-konferenz.php
Roughly:
In big working groups and dividing by sex, the able Jews will be building streets whereby a majority of them will naturally perish. The surviving minority has to necessarily be treated as the most resilient part, in accordance with natural selection, and therefore has to be dealt with accordingly lest they become the seed of a new Jewish uprising.

From the protocol number 16, from Martin Luther, Leiter der Deutschland Abteilung der AA.
>>
>>37535608
I hope you're 12 and just got redpilled becas this kind of response is unacceptable.
>>
>>37535962
>There weren't even 6 million soldiers

This is why you are not a general Anon, it is possible for a soldier to kill more than one person. In fact, when trained and armed with the right weaponry, it is possible for a single soldier to kill many people at the same time!
>>
>>37535962
never thought about that, there would be soldiers with body counts in the hundreds if not thousands just to make sense.
>>
>>37536288
Do you think there were fields full of jews to shoot?
>>
Zyklon B wouldn't have even worked if it was just dumped in the "gas chambers" with them like the narrative suggests.
>>
The holocaust didn't happen, but it needs to.
>>
>>37536310
Well they did round them up yes. I think 6mil is an absurdly inflated number but they very obviously tried to murder a whole lot of Jews (or have them die from overwork as per Wannsee plan)
>>
>>37535536

The holocaust was fake nigger, look it up.

The red army didn't have time to fabricate everything, so they left some buildings unbuilt, blaming it on "Le nazis blowing it up to cover their crimes".

Hell, there are even some "gas chambers" with WOODEN FUCKING DOORS.

Jews did it for money and sympathy.
>>
I don't know why an event that happened 70 years ago has so much impact on modern politics.

No wonder people are keen to disprove it.
>>
File: zyklonb.jpg (28KB, 400x282px) Image search: [Google]
zyklonb.jpg
28KB, 400x282px
>>37535854
name a more efficient method of killing mixed groups of people
protip; you can't
>shooting?
every bullet in a jew is one not in a rifle on the eastern front
even if you used a captive bolt gun you've got to have a guy pulling the trigger.
how many kids does he kill until he goes insane?
>electricity?
how do know how many volts to kill a fat german jew as opposed to a skinny jew you've worked half to death? where do you get the power from?

gas asphyxiation is the most clean and humane method (for the perpetrator) .
>hundred or so people go into a room
>nazi bro drops a cannister in,
>wait half an hour until the screaming stops
>jews (sonderkommandos) go in and get the bodies

clean and simple
>>
>>37536328
The Hutu majority in Rwanda managed to kill a million Tutsi's in just 100 days and they did it with machetes and AK's. Its not hard at all to imagine the organised and efficient Waffen-SS dropping 6 million jews over 2 years with access to tanks, planes and machine guns.
>>
>>37535536
The question is if there is so much irrefutable evidence,why do i go to jail for wanting to do research on that evidence for holocaust denial?
>>
Also people should be asking who took the profit for the forced labor of the camps.Thats a very interesting route with a much more interesting end.
>>
>>37536493
True, but in Rwanda the whole populace was actively involved in the genocide, not just the military (or even just a small part of the military, in case of the Third Reich)
>>
>>37536489
>>nazi bro drops a cannister in,
How would this have worked when cyanide has a boiling point of 25C, and the temperature of the camps was often below that?

Sure, it may have given off some gas, but enough to quickly and reliably fill a room?

The machines actually used to apply Zyklon B for its intended purpose needed to use a flow of heated air to apply and spread it.
>>
>>37536489
>clean and simple
except a wooden door wont hold in gas. (why wouldnt they kick it down?) Every guard in the camp would be dead too.
>>
File: 4dummies.jpg (160KB, 600x668px) Image search: [Google]
4dummies.jpg
160KB, 600x668px
>>37536602
>>37536614
how come you post copypasta instead of answering my question
>>
>>37536717
Wanna know a much more simple method of getting rid of mass ammounts of people?
Do bomb tests.No cleaning up needed,no crazy going guards,nothing just vaporized flesh and bones, much more cheaper.
>>
>>37536489
>how many kids does he kill until he goes insane?
>how do know how many volts to kill a fat german jew as opposed to a skinny jew you've worked half to death? where do you get the power from?
no ones using copy pasta your questions are just retarded and your logic is nonexistent
>>
>>37536717
Your question requires there to have been massive amounts of systematic killing in the first place.

Also you could just not feed them.
>>
>>37536775
You dont know what you say.
Not feeding a large ammount of people will burn out people guarding them very fast and there is no way to prevent it.Its the most cruel way to murder people there is.
>>
>>37536745
so instead of destroying soviet tanks etc
they would somehow corral thousands of jews into an open field and bomb them?

why wouldn't they just run away?
>>
>>37536717
Well for instance they could have used the proper machines for Zyklon B application, which would have resulted in both sufficient volume and sufficient spread of the gas.

They had those machines at the camps, for delousing, but those are never mentioned for some reason.
Instead they apparently chose a method that would have been almost completely ineffective.
>>
>>37536775
>what are concentration camps
>>
>>37536247
>>37536284
I've been using this site for 3 years, browse pol for the memes and kind of ignore all the jew stuff because i don't really care, we all start somewhere you don't have to be so toxic towards me
>>
>>37536812
You can put up a fence or any other ways you might come up with.You dont need a warplane to drop a bomb.And you solved the cruelsome work of burying dead corpses.
Remember.WW2 germans were all about efficiency.How is gassing them and burning them in 2 cremators then transporting them for burying efficient.Costs high ammounts of manpower,putting a heavy weight on the manpower,uses precious fuel that could go to war effort.
No.If you want my personal opinion regardless me going to jail for it, its that the concentration camps were forced labor camps where the profit was going to the royal families of europe and international bankers.Hell,Ford sued the american government for lost profits when they bombed the FordAG.Now thats where you dont even know who is jewing who anymore.
>>
>>37536775
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunger_Plan
>>
>>37535536
It doesn't align with /pol/tards worldvievs. So they make images and charts that have been debunked time and time again and ignore reality like they always do.
>>
Who'd they burn those sacrifices for? YHWH? Molech? Saturn?
Why are jews so upset we helped them get on better terms with their wack deities anyway?
Fucking jews I swear we just wanted to help jeez.
>>
>>37536980
>we all start somewhere
well you need to start before you post in these kind of threads. Go redpill on "the greatest story never told" its a good starting point and it should put you in the right direction to learn. You should know that the jews gain Israel tho thats pretty basic.
>>
>>37535608
>what have jews gained
simplicity, thy name is anon
>>
People who believe in the Holocaust tend to believe in Santa Claus, The Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny
>>
>>37536489

> how many volts
ahem.
>>
>>37537035
>debunked
either show the evidence yourself or stop making such claims
>>
>>37537643
No fuck you. I am not the one claiming that a major historical event that most historians agree happened didn't happen as part of a worldwide conspiracy.
>>
>>37537419
People who deny the holocaust tend to be rape victims of their older cousin when they were five, probably dropped out of school and never had sex ever.
>>
>>37537854
then you've debunked nothing. you haven't even linked to anyone else debunking it, which means your opinion is as good as anyone else's opinion ITT
>>
>>37536248
AAAAND no reply from the holocaust deniers!
>>
>>37535536
Some do. Some don't.

Weird are some in the Middle East who both believe that it didn't happen, and that it should happen again.

Some have a problem with the numbers involved. It appears that Simon Wiesenthal made up the number of six million out of whole cloth. Deborah Lipstadt, Dorot Professor of Modern Jewish History and Holocaust Studies at Emory University, writes about this in "Simon Wiesenthal and the Ethics of History".

Some have a problem with revising the numbers downward. Not one less than six million. What if the number were closer to five million Jews? Not one less than six million. What if you were to point out that most who were murdered by the Nazis weren't Jewish?

What is troubling is that this history cannot be debated. If you attempt to do so, you are either a Nazi-sympathizer or a revisionist, but we revise our views on history when we gain new evidence. Some of the evidence here has been manipulated by one side or the other. You have some that said that none of this happened, and you have others who say it was much worse than what happened. There have been a couple of memoirs written that were works of fiction, and when the authors were caught in their lies, they have said that it was real to them.
>>
>>37535536
if the holocaust actually happened, where are the ashes?
>>
>>37538104
>you don't have immediate evidence debunking it
>you must be wrong

fucking retard. Alt righters are the most inferior braindead shits on the planet.

See this post >>37536248
The entire website has infallible proof of the holocaust and Nazi plans for exterminating millions of jews. It's a database of German government documents for fucks sake.

Oh wait, you fucking faggots can just label it as JEW PROPAGANDA like you do every credible source.
>>
>>37536313
Heat it up with water, and it produces hydrogen cyanide, a deadly gas.
>>
>>37538145
/thread
you have been muted blah blah blah
>>
File: 1496396920555.png (252KB, 421x460px) Image search: [Google]
1496396920555.png
252KB, 421x460px
>>37535608
Are you serious? Holy shit you are stupid, truly. I am from Israel, this whole country is legitimized by it, it is the reason why Germany and the rest of Europe were castrated, which is in turn a big reason for white genocide and the sick cultural waves of post WW2. Additionally today it is a big profitable industry and a taboo that still holds.
So yeah anyway you are a moron
>>
>>37535608
A nation.
>>
>>37538183
they might have had plans to do it but what I'm saying is that they didn't actually complete their plans and therefore didn't kill 6 mil jews. also I didn't say you were wrong asshat. I just told you to either provide evidence or your opinion is JUST AS GOOD AS ANYONE ELSE'S OPINION ITT. third graders have better reading comprehension than you I fucking swear
>>
I just can't see sixty million Jews being gassed. I mean hell, there's STILL so called holocaust survivors coming out.
>>
>>37538310
I provided a link to literally thousands of pages of evidence.

Your shitty response is
>they didn't actually complete their plans and therefore didn't kill 6 mil jews

Evidence? I don't see any.
>>
>>37538355
there you go my friend:
http://nationalvanguard.org/2015/04/how-the-holocaust-was-faked/
>>
>>37538344
>Sixty million jews
>>
>>37535536
I find it hard to believe the numbers stated are anywhere close. The fact that in-depth research is pretty much shut down only confirms it to me. So basically I think that it happened but most of the shit surrounding it is in fact a load of bollocks.
>>
>criticize a Jew
>get labeled an anti-Semite and a loon
Really makes you think
>>
Dumb cucks still believe 6 mil jews died, when it was probably not even more than 3 million. Fucking dumb bluepilled sheeple s.m.h.
It's not a holocaust unless at least 3 000 001 people die, therefore it didn't happen. Sorry ZOG shills, that's the rules.
>>
>>37538577
it's eleven quadrillion you anti semite
>>
>>37535690
I always see "this has been debunked a thousand times" as a response to these threads.
And yet, I've never seen a goyanon actually debunk them.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.
>>
>>37538577
>million
>not gorillion

Anon, your antisemitism is unbecoming.
>>
File: 4L_M7YdLdcN.jpg (119KB, 775x773px) Image search: [Google]
4L_M7YdLdcN.jpg
119KB, 775x773px
>ITT
>WE WASB NAZZEES AND DIN DU NUFFIN WRONG
>>
File: ss (2017-04-03 at 05.01.40).jpg (49KB, 312x549px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-04-03 at 05.01.40).jpg
49KB, 312x549px
>>37535536
>do people actually believe the earth is round
Go be an edgy 14 year old somewhere else. Holocaust denial isn't even edgy, it's just plain retarded.
>hurr I was pretending to be retarded to """""trigger""""" people
No, you're the real deal.
>>
>>37536038
I'm not in such a position to make that dream come true. Hitler had the opportunity and didn't take it.
>>
>>37535536
Which is worse, that the Jews invented it to fleece the goyim, or that they used their own dead to fleece the goyim?
>>
>>37539901
>le strawman XDDDDDD
nice meme
>>
>>37538430
>links to opinion piece saying the nazis wuz gud boys, dindu nuffin
>>
>>37540204
>links to jewish propaganda
good goy
>>
>>37540367
>b-but propaganda is OK when I post it
>m-m-muh jews
t. every /pol/ cuck ever when he has no argument and gets btfo
>>
File: d0c9Y2U.jpg (136KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
d0c9Y2U.jpg
136KB, 1160x629px
Why do alt rightists hate the Jews? Jews are fucking Awesome, there's a reason Trump loves Israel so much.
>>
File: expelliermus.png (700KB, 928x8800px) Image search: [Google]
expelliermus.png
700KB, 928x8800px
>>37540871
>alt right are the only ones that hate kikes
>>
>>37541394
All non whites hate white people. I guess that means white people are the problem.
>>
>>37541651
They only hate white people because they consider jews to be white.
>>
File: jews3.jpg (1MB, 2000x1709px) Image search: [Google]
jews3.jpg
1MB, 2000x1709px
Oeieeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>37541651
isnt that what them)) want to sell ?
>>
>>37541712
Righto desu
>>
File: 1496719636541.png (453KB, 1804x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1496719636541.png
453KB, 1804x2160px
im just gonna originally leave this here
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.