[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To the anon who shilled ethereum a few weeks ago, I'd like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

To the anon who shilled ethereum a few weeks ago, I'd like to say thank you.
>>
ah, reverse stealth shilling. clever boy.
>>
>>37532337
How much money did you win
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
>think about investing 20k on btc a few years ago
>never got round to it, wrote date down out of curiosity
>would now have 300k
>sat eth getting shilled
>again didn't get round to it
>would have 27k if i invested 20k a about 3 weeks ago
>>
File: 1496186092234.jpg (40KB, 341x341px) Image search: [Google]
1496186092234.jpg
40KB, 341x341px
>>37532394
>he didn't believe in the greatest autist of the decade
>>
File: btc.png (51KB, 1090x768px) Image search: [Google]
btc.png
51KB, 1090x768px
>>37532394
You still have the opportunity to start investing. BTC is likely to continue gaining value for a while and even if a collapse comes you should just buy more when the price is lower. Considering that btc had two major price increases (late 2013 and this year) you can be sure that btc will return a third time.

I haven't even mentioned alt-coins.
>>
File: 1496624542483.png (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496624542483.png
11KB, 200x200px
>>37532337
Your welcome anon. Now why haven't you bought bitbean with it yet? The moon mission is taking off as we speak. I'm seeing 100 to 300% returns. It's undervalued, good dev team, and is rumored to be bought by google.
>>
>missed my opportunity to get rich AGAIN
>>
>>37532729
i'll look into it.
>getting rich off magic beans
>getting rich off jewish golems
hahaha this can't be real desu
>>
>>37532627

Yeah I'm gonna wait for it to drop again then I'm gonna put 20k into bitcoin or a mix of bitcoin and the other big ones.
>>
>>37532627
at least you guys didn't invest in Bitcoin and then have your wallet disappear.

literally anything that isn't coinbase is way too fucking sketchy to use.
>>
>>37533875
well I actually lost some bitcoin to sketchy sites in the past, but I learned to just deposit my coins into a local wallet instead.
>>
I am looking for some information.

Can you guys give me some directions where to look or what to look for?
>>
>>37532394
No you wouldn't though. Do you really think an autistic from r9k would have the fortitude to hold through EVERY little crash. Of which there has been numerous?

Even if you bought in 2012 most likely you wouldn't have held until today. You would have sold at the next high or the next low. Very few people have actually invested.

Also to the OP: gains aren't real until you sell. If you decide to keep holding you could lose it all
>>
>>37534854
Correcto

>MUTED?!
>>
>>37532627
Call me when you actually realize your investment.
>>
>>37532337
I wish I wasn't so scared to make investments. I was shilled ETH a long while ago at $4 but I assumed it would go nowhere and didn't feel like potentially throwing away my money. I play it too safe to be rich.
>>
>>37532337
Was probably me
My only regret is not buying more
>>
>>37534243
buy low sell high. There is not really much to it. Throw a small amount of money into it and play with it to get the hang of it.

>>37534854
>Even if you bought in 2012 most likely you wouldn't have held until today You would have sold at the next high or the next low. Very few people have actually invested.
Well that would be stupid anyway. Ideally you would sell during the boom around 2014 and then buy during the crash. Do the same this year.
>>
>>37532627
Ok, if this bubble doesn't burst this year, I'm propably gonna kill myself.
>>
>>37535615
Should I look into coinbase? Or elsewhere?
>>
>>37535991
Coinbase is definitely the most trustworthy exchange site right now. Try not to use other sites unless you have enough money to play around with.

>>37535677
The bubble has to burst one day. Unless of course for some reason bitcoin finds worldwide acceptance and its value climbs to a ridiculous number.
>>
>>37536176
I just registered but is that just ETH, LTC and BC trade?
>>
Where do I get good wallet to hold all my meme coins?
>>
BTC is experiencing an all-time high, would it not be unwise to invest now? Also, you can buy a fraction of a bitcoin, correct? If not then I'm just going to fuck off until I've started my career.
>>
>>37532808
What many of these retards don't know is just how shady buttcoin exchanges can be. Oh, they'll take your money easy enough, but when your virtual monopoly money has skyrocketed and you want to cash out? That's when they suddenly have "technical difficulties."

Don't fall for it, anon.
>>
>>37536176
>coinbase
>trustworthy

Nigga please. Most of the threads on their subreddit are people complaining that they can't withdraw their money, or people complaining about being double-charged on their CC's.

Coinbase is going to be the next MtGOX. I guarantee it.
>>
>>37537647
Not to mention your bank account can be locked if you get a deposit from a BTC exchange because of how notorious they are for laundering money. Have fun explaining to the bank that it wasn't actually drug money while you try to get them to unfreeze your account
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.