[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>little sister and her whore friends are blasting their shitty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1496668093868.jpg (106KB, 1200x692px) Image search: [Google]
1496668093868.jpg
106KB, 1200x692px
>little sister and her whore friends are blasting their shitty fucking trap music over their fucing bluetooth speaker
>it's 3IN THE FUCKING MORNING
>THEY LAUGH AT ME AND TURN IT UP EVERY dICKING TIME I ASK THEM TO TURN IT THE FUCK DOWN
I AM 5 SECONDS FROM KNOCKING DOWN HER DOOR AND CHOKING EVERY LITTLE THOT IN THERE
>>
Go in there and fuck one of them roughly in the ass
>>
>>37532162
Pics of sister and thot brigade or this never happened.
>>
>>37532162
Just intercept the signal -.-
>>
>>37532162
>CHOKING EVERY LITTLE THOT IN THERE
Sounds hot.
>>
>>37532162
Be the big brother and stop her. I've went into my sisters room and took the phone out of her hands and told her I was going to break it if she didn't stop playing music. She stopped, but went and told my dad, who sided with me. feels good
>>
>>37532162
put your dick down their throats it will fell good bruddeh
>>
>>37532162
Post pics my dude. Do something. We're gonna need proof my dude. O
>>
Break their shit you pussy faggot.
>>
>having younger siblings
>having a relationship with your siblings past early childhood
Must feel good
>>
>>37532162
How old is your sister and how old are you? Wow this is original.
>>
>>37532333
>How old is your sister
>how old are you?
Do all women have an insufferable cunt phase in their adolescence?
>>
>>37532384
Stop being a pussy and smash the speaker.
>>
>>37532384
assert your dominance, bitch nigga. make the little bitch turn her phone down
>>
>>37532162
How old are they? You need to stop her before it's too late anon or you'll be picking her up drunk and half-naked at 2 AM from a party at Jamal's house.
>>
>Trap music
You mean this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNnEnLGeWPc
>>
Print out a picture of your sisters friend and cum on it then slide it under her door.

Then stand outside the door whispering that friends name.
>>
>>37532549
>that album cover
>that auto-tune to suppress his masculine voice
>faggots will be buying that shit as bgm for their wank/prostate massage sessions
>>
Call the cops. The little shits need to learn that there's actual repercussions for their actions. If they claim it's you just say it was a neighbour.
>>
>>37532162
Confiscate the speaker instead. Tell her she can have it back when she learns to use it respectfully.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.