[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get high >lay in bed all day >consume media ahh,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1468401590197.jpg (232KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1468401590197.jpg
232KB, 1080x1920px
>get high
>lay in bed all day
>consume media
ahh, another day down boys
>>
>>37530730
Trying to decide whether to acknowledge your freckles or cleavage
>am i in the right place?
>>
>>37530730
>tfw no keer-ah gf
>>
>>37530730
is this an orbiter thread or getting high all day in bed consuming media?
the second is my jam, the first is metastasized redditbook
>>
git the FAWK out of my r9k
>>
I know this feel but it gets boring quickly. Also my standard for media has gotten significantly lower from smoking weed. Before I was reading lots of books and watching art films, while now I fall asleep in my bed watching Family Guy after eating too much chips. Meanwhile, I can't focus on a book and everything seems pretentious.
>>
>>37530730
>get high
>get nervous
>waste day feeling bad
>no sleep
>wake up
>no smoke today
>get high
>feel bad
>>
I want to impregnate the woman in that picture
>>
>>37532197
She says no.
Put dick in arse and impregnate self.
>>
What do you think it's like to be an attractive girl?

The world must seem like a completely different place.
>>
>>37530730
And for sure you MUST post a pic from a roastie...
>>
>>37532273
I don't two fucks about this girl, not the one I want to see.
>>
>>37532273
>What do you think it's like to be an attractive girl?

Everyone wants to fuck you, that's pretty much it. So it must be nice
>>
>>37532560
Also, because everyone wants to fuck you, you get everything handed to you and live life on easymode.
>>
>>37532273
As an average female who has lost 40 kilos and is now healthy, it's made no difference. People don't pay attention to you unless you act like you want them to. The world is just as much as a disappointment as it always was. My life hasn't improved much. That might be a result from having self confidence issues though.
>>
>>37532802
>People don't pay attention to you unless you act like you want them to.

Still leaps and bounds ahead of what a lot of people get.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.