[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MY MOM IS WASHING HER FUCKING HAIR IN THE KITCHEN SINK IT'S

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: angeru pepe.png (217KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
angeru pepe.png
217KB, 680x680px
MY MOM IS WASHING HER FUCKING HAIR IN THE KITCHEN SINK

IT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING

JUST 5 HOURS AGO SHE USED THE SAME SINK TO THAW RAW CHICKEN
>>
>>37529911
Why exactly would she feel the need to do that
>>
>thawing your raw chicken in the sink instead of using my special method
my condolences
>>
>>37529911
Good. Her dandruff can mingle with your salmonella. Everyone's happy
>>
>>37529911
i have washed my hair in the kitchen sink?what's the issue?
>>
>>37529939
I don't know. She didn't want to get her whole body wet. Just her hair.

Apparently, 10 PM on a Monday is the perfect time to wash your hair. In the sink. The kitchen sink.

Which is funny because last week she yelled at me for 30 minutes for spitting in the same sink. But washing your hair in it is A-OK.
>>
My mother is stupid and disgusting too. She buys bird seed every week and fills bird feeders but all it does is attract rats. There's rat shit all over the patio and she never washes her hands. She acts like I'm weird when I tell her to stop being a dirty fuck
>>
>>37529911
Move out loser
>>
>>37529966
WASH YOUR HAIR IN THE GODDAMN SHOWER YOU FUCKING CAVEMAN
>>
Women are fucking disgusting

They are literally adult children, that's how they expect to be treated, that's how the law treats them

There is no reason to expect women to act rationally, it's like expecting a toddler to rational
>>
The worst part is that we have one of those sinks that's connected to the dishwasher. So all that hair is probably going to end up tangled in the garbage disposal and in the dishwasher filter. All because she didn't want to take a full-blown shower.

Yummy.
>>
>>37529970
Oh yeah like your piss bottles are the epitome of hygiene
>>
>>37530006
do you live in Japan or something?

That's the only place I've ever heard of appliances being connected
>>
Females love to wash their hair in the sink for some reason. I don't understand it. Why wouldn't you just figure to take a shower?
>>
>>37529968
>Which is funny because last week she yelled at me for 30 minutes for spitting in the same sink. But washing your hair in it is A-OK.

you could have socked her in the face, but instead you choose to play the victim and whine about it.

but what's new...your entire life has been a crucifixion.
>>
>>37530021
No. Phoenix.
>>
>>37530021
Japan is not in the Pacific time zone. He said it is 10 PM.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.