[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>need money, but horrible at job and every work day I end

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 100 times the doctors say.jpg (90KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
100 times the doctors say.jpg
90KB, 500x347px
>need money, but horrible at job and every work day I end up screwing something up
>>
>>37528196
eventually you will run out of things to screw up, then you'll be fine
>>
You can be a provider for an old family member
>>
>>37528196
Cam whoring is always an option
>>
>tfw your manager is too "busy" to actually train you and too much of a cuck to fire you, so instead he'll go out of the way to give you the easiest job in the whole crew

this has happened at 2 jobs so far
>>
>>37528412

But a manager can be "too busy" because short-staffed and a whole lot to do. They can just give you the easiest job to do, but it puts more stress on co-workers who really need a break from their roles and need someone else to to perform their duties.
>>
what job is it? it's easy to think you're horrible if you're new and everyone has been there for years
>>
>>37528591

Fast food. Still struggling with working fast during a lunch rush or just working fast in general. My biggest weakness is dealing with customers because socially inept, still learning the menu, and don't know how to properly use cashier yet.
>>
try investing. bitcoin and silver probs gonna be hot soon.
>>
Learn to drive or else you will regret it in your 20's.
>>
>trying to do thing but have to do another thing, but don't know how to do either thing well
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.