[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sister is crying again Why does this shit always trigger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1495171510278.png (551KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
1495171510278.png
551KB, 964x912px
>sister is crying again
Why does this shit always trigger my anxiety?
>>
>>37527988
give her the cummy cums it will make her feel better
>>
>sister is crying again
>100% chance it's a non-issue and she's the reason why she's upset but she'll never have the self realization to recognize it
>>
Just cuddle her and gently rub her holes to make her feel better.
>>
File: autisticbday.png (475KB, 658x1210px) Image search: [Google]
autisticbday.png
475KB, 658x1210px
>tfw your autistic sister is REEEEing again cause of a squirrel
>>
>>37528086
What pisses me off with this is you JUST know that the normal girl was just doing this to virtue signal. No mentally sound person would turn to the strangers of the world to ask for birthday cards for their mentally handicapped cousin who got stood up at a birthday party
>>
>>37527988
It makes you think about why she's crying. It makes you think about why you haven't done anything to help your family. It reminds you of the suffering that is around you why you stand on the sidelines as nothing but a witness to her tears.
>>
>sister cries when I pinch her nipples
>>
>>37527988
Impregnate her so she'd have real """""reasons""""" to cry.
>>
>>37527988
Being anxious when you hear someone crying is normal though. It's a universal distress signal between humans.
>>
>>37528086
>>37528130

It's like when some high school football team lets some kid with down syndrome or in a motorized wheelchair carry the football to the score zone (I'm not American and don't know football) or when again two retards are named prom king and queen or there's a local news report about how the football team became friends with the retarded kid and they wrote an anti-bullying rap song.

We all know it's just so that the normies can pat themselves on the back. Those crippled retards and autistic kids will then get to live a life of never having sex with anyone and then dying alone.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170605_233844.png (546KB, 973x863px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170605_233844.png
546KB, 973x863px
>>37528515

somehow there are always cameras around when that shit happens too
>>
>>37528607
>what are phones
>>
>little sister comes home from college
>mom won't let her drive 4 hours to see her boyfriend and spend the night at his apartment at 7PM on a Thursday
>she starts fucking wailing like a baby and saying "WHHYYYY WONT YOU LEEET MEEE GOOOOOOO"
>gasping for breath

>for some reason this makes me anxious as fuck and always ruins my night
>happens routinely
>>
>get an erection when girls cry
>>
>>37528632
It doesn't matter if it's a phone or a 1980s VHS camera.

Surely two high school kids eating lunch isn't something noteworthy, right? There's no purpose in recording it, it's not like it's a celebrity with a wardrobe malfunction or a natural disaster or terror attack, right?

Not unless the whole thing was planned as publicity and "good karma".

Look at the fucking headline
>>37528607
The Football player gets his name in the news while Boy With Autism is just a boy with autism.

Like he's an extra character in a movie that shows up for a few seconds and has no dialogue, except the movie is his own life.
>>
>>37528130
>virtue signal

More like get her 10 seconds of fame on the local news. Since they blasted a similar story a few years back, now every retard is copying it for the chance of fame.
>>
File: 1489975526210.png (57KB, 281x355px) Image search: [Google]
1489975526210.png
57KB, 281x355px
But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth

fucking normalfags dont realize that theyre not helping by singling a person out and making it clear to them that they are different , below them and deserving of pity and not respect as an equal
>>
I liked how this thread went from threats of incest to Local Boy With Autism

There ought to be more Local Boy With Autism threads.
>>
>>37527988
>implying this isn't original
Why is she crying?
>>
>>37528749

To be fair Boy With Autism didn't do much, he just had to sit there and it his lunchables

Mr. Rudolph had to be SEEN with that abomination of a human
>>
>>37528689
Same. Wtf is wrong with us
>>
You're a beta, you're genetically programmed to protect your sister from harm and allow her to mate with Chad so that her genes which you share a portion of can propagate.
>>
>>37528515
shits deep anon

going to get befriend a few retards now cya
>>
File: 1276218404953.jpg (88KB, 440x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1276218404953.jpg
88KB, 440x1024px
>>37528689
>an erection when girls cry
>>
>>37529303
This explains so much. oregeno
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.