[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women can never be robo...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: MqIJ1kgF.jpg (42KB, 580x459px) Image search: [Google]
MqIJ1kgF.jpg
42KB, 580x459px
Women can never be robo...
>>
Does she have any friends?
if she does she isn't a robot.
>>
Wait for it in 3.. 2...
>>
Yes women can be robots.

But.

It's like that violent crime statistic by gender- much many males than females.
>>
>>37526384
She's not a robot in any way. She's a motivational speaker with thousands of fans and supporters.
>>
>durr she ugly so that mean she is us

I take nasty shits but that doesn't make me a golden goose. We both shit, that's about the end of our similarities.
>>
File: 1487996328259.jpg (105KB, 724x695px) Image search: [Google]
1487996328259.jpg
105KB, 724x695px
>>37526411
>women can be robots

good one :^)
>>
>>37526384
this girl is interesting because I actually felt a semblance of attraction to her as I saw her speak

I'm not even desperate, I'm really selective with women and have felt nothing for hot chicks in the past, but as I saw this one speak there was something genuinely magnetic. She was just really sweet and charming and likable and even with her deformity there's something comparatively nice about her look, the constant smile, the open vulnerability... She does make me feel something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c62Aqdlzvqk
>>
>>37526384
you faggots know she's worth like half a mil and has a Chad bf right?
>>
>>37526600
Duhh, that's what makes her a robot. Robot means rich and has lots of friends and sex now.
>>
>>37526384
she has / has had boyfriends. sorry to break it to you
>>
>>37526384
She gets more dick than any of you tranny faggots ever will
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.