[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's been 2 hours and she hasn't texted back >it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1348223167133.gif (233KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1348223167133.gif
233KB, 500x275px
>it's been 2 hours and she hasn't texted back
>it's her off day
>drove by her house and saw she was on her computer doing nothing

Fuck this shit
>>
File: 1496294964709.gif (197KB, 330x236px) Image search: [Google]
1496294964709.gif
197KB, 330x236px
>>37521662

Imma stalin that gif, but heres one to you
I know that feel btw
>>
>>37521662
Wow. I wouldn't text a stalker back either. Grow up
>>
>>37521662
>It's been 5 years and she still hasn't text back
>I don't even know what I said, we were just talking
>I saw her a few months back and she said she was happy to see me, I didn't believe her.

Fuck this shit
>>
>>37521662
>in the endless vatsness of space, one irrelevant animal did not respond to another irrelevant animals message
who the fuck cares, its a text
>>
>drove by her house and saw she was on her computer doing nothing

Was she on the front lawn or something?
>>
>>37521662
Send her a picture of her house. She'll reply then.
>>
>>37521783
>Hurr durr space is big so ur feelings dont matter
Kill yourself you dumb fuck.
>>
>>37521783
Jesus, that has to be one of the gayest things ever posted. Who the fuck bred an idiot like you?
>>
>>37521758
>i wouldn't text a guy back who i've continually led on for the past 3 weeks when we were supposed to hang out today

Like come on, if you met another guy just tell me. Let me just get the feels over with and not sit here in nothingness.
>>
>>37521783
Your post stinks of reddit, go watch Rick and Morty or something faggot
>>
Drop her then. She don't deserve you
>>
>>37521820
>>37521864
I would bet money he is underage. That is definitely something a 15 year old would write.
>>
>>37521871
Some people don't have the balls to do that. I'm sorry man, I know it sucks. It's part of adolescence, unfortunately.
>>
>>37521924
I'm 23 and she's 21. I'm tired of dating apps and shit at this point. Shoulda never dropped out of uni
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.