[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never live in a cyberpunk megacity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: images.png (2KB, 379x133px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2KB, 379x133px
>tfw you will never live in a cyberpunk megacity
>>
File: 1488069492182.png (696KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488069492182.png
696KB, 1024x1024px
>you will never live in a high tech superstructure spanning billions of kilometers
>>
>>37520937
What kind of fungi or dead people grind are they supposed to subsist on?
>>
>>37521013
Supercompact nutritional bars.
>>
>>37520937
>ywn know where they get the material to create an object whose mass is greater than the solar system it encapsulates
>>
>>37521165
The structure has machines that fuck with gravity so that it doesn't collapse onto itself and becomes a black hole.
>>
>>37519777
I already do. The tallest structures are owned by 3 guys. I use to see one and think, holy shit one guy owns all that entire building tallest thing you'll see in miles, my error was thinking well maybe he's just a ceo of some corp, nope. One guy owns all that building, the one next to it, and the one next to it, and the one next to it, and corporations lease it from him. Cyberpunk pretends some corporation that someone can buy into owns shit and not just one fucking guy fucking everything and everyone. In real life, the guy that has all that, he'll fucking pretend he'll say something like oh it's so bad someone with less money and assets pays less tax then me, then fuckingwipes their face with 100 dollar bills and jumps into some illlegal fucking vehicle, and they'll complain about starving fucking africans. They'll take food off your fucking plate, then tell you, well it's worse somewhere else!
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 982x583px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 982x583px
I've started play this game recently and it's quite fun and cyberpunky.
>>
>>37521497
It's also depressingly empty and riddled with bugs.

And i love programming games. But that one is shit, even if you look for the easter eggs.
>>
>>37521445
>The tallest structures are owned by 3 guys

So Hong Kong or Moscow
>>
No one here who browse Megachan before it ended ?
>>
>>37521922
I'm early on in it, I thought the story would develop. What I don't like is how I can't follow the map and the roads all look too dark
>>
>>37521979
Moscow isn't worthy of an example, that entire country is a fucking joke. They created gulags and got over run by them. Hong Kong is stuck around commie jokes. My city is a fucking cash cow up to the highest bidder the only money factor limiting it is anyone with commen sense would fucking leave it after they way they been treated.
>>
>>37519777
>ywn live in a post-population-density multiplanet confederation, with free travel between planets and ruins of an overpopulated (pre-population-controlled) Empire to explore on Earth
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.