[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a crush on a robot. He's 33 and our common friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 12

I have a crush on a robot. He's 33 and our common friends seem to think he's never had a gf and is probably a virgin. I've been thinking of asking him out, but one thing is holding me back.

I'm a bit of a slut. I'm looking for a serious, committed, loving lifelong relationship, and it has always been a priority for me. But I haven't exactly gone out of my way to avoid shorter things either, and sometimes I have casual sex. I also talk about sex a lot more openly than most women do.

Is there any point in even trying to date him? Can an inexperienced guy like him not get hung up on my sexual history? Could he take me seriously as a prospective partner? Could he actually love me?

If you were a 33-yo virgin, would you like to be approached by a slutty friend?
>>
>>37513829
Assuming this isnt a bait thread, yes I would like it. Is he rich or something?
>>
It's unbelievably obvious that this post was not written by a women.
>>
>>37513855
No, he's broke. I'm not sure exactly why I like him, but I'm definitely at least a little bit robotic too (I've been coming here for a long time) and we've bonded over our similar problems. Could be desperation, I've been single for a while now.

Would you only use me for gaining exp?
>>
If not bait, simply approach him and try to go on a date? By date I mean actual "sit down over coffe/tea/whatever" and talk about each other's lives." Don't lay the history on him, just present yourself and make it clear you are looking for a stable relationship.
>>
>Things that never happend
But lets act like its true:

Those that are not stuck up like a bloody maniac about muh virginal purity and just never got laid before will not care and an experienced girl is imo actually the better partner for the first time.
The troubling thought one can never quite shake with a women who did casual sex is just: Will she suddenly stop with that shit now? Over me? Permanently? Whats after our next big fight?
Paranoia inducing as fuck to my thinking, and her first misstep would mean the relationship is over.

>I also talk about sex a lot more openly than most women do.
That would actually be an advantage once you trust her to me, I hate it when such a important matter in a couples life get hushed over.
>>
>>37513829
>Is there any point in even trying to date him?

honestly no, you are broken goods but you are getting desperate since you got old
>>
>>37513829
If you're actually a slut then post your tits and pussy for us.
>>
>>37513829
No, and I'll explain it.

You said you were always looking for a serious, committed, loving, lifelong relationship, and that it's always been a priority for you, but that you also slutted it up. That means that you consciously planned on having your fun now and then getting Prince Charming to wife you up later. You claim that a serious relationship is a priority, but it clearly wasn't enough of a priority for you not to do things that would harm your chances of securing it. Either that, or you're solipsistically confident that any man capable of real love wouldn't care.

Moreover, you see his lack of sexual experience as a problem. Your phrasing alone gives that away. You aren't afraid that your history of casual sex has cheapened sex for you. You aren't afraid that your history of being a slut (your word, not mine) has damaged your ability to pair-bond. You aren't afraid that you'll judge him for his inexperience. What you're afraid of is that he'll be "hung-up," and you're worried about whether he'll "actually" love you, which apparently precludes any judgement whatsoever on his part even though you're judging the living shit out of him and making assumptions.

To answer your question, no, if I were a 33-year-old virgin, I'd hate this and I wouldn't be open to it. I'd be afraid of exactly the attitude you have, I'd be afraid of an imbalance of power in the relationship, I'd be afraid of sex meaning something completely different to you than it does to me, I'd be afraid of you being insensitive about it and then being turned off when my feelings were hurt, I'd be afraid of my virginity coloring your perceptions of me the way your sluttiness colors my perceptions of you-both of which are correct, by the way-, and I'd be afraid that you couldn't bond seriously.

If you're approaching your early 30's, too, I'd also be afraid that you're pulling exactly the kind of "wall" crap people complain about on MGTOW sites.

That said, I'm not him.
>>
>>37513930
I'm pretty sure he knows how I am already. Very likely he thinks I'm even sluttier than reality. I casually mention things related to my own sexual experiences all the time. Not directly to him, but he's around to hear it often enough.

I can do the approaching and the dating, I'm not the least bit worried about that. We have good personal chemistry. It's the long term prospects that I'm unsure about.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>37513829
>>37513915
>Would you only use me for gaining exp?
at least you tried to bait and it gave me good chuckle
no way a real person that has casual sexual encounters uses this language
also how do you have mutual friends with a robot?
robots having more than one friend seems kinda odd especially if those ppl are friends with girls too
>>
If he accepts he's probably just desperate.
It's up for you to decide if that's a good basis for a relationship.
>>
>>37513915
Its a bit too late to gain xp in your 30s. Id probably be suspicious of your motives, but if you get along well than id enjoy it.
>>
File: 1496649760224.jpg (54KB, 517x601px) Image search: [Google]
1496649760224.jpg
54KB, 517x601px
>>37514097
Then change your attitude. There's nothing you can do to affect whether his attitude about your sexual history or his own sabotages the relationship, but you can watch out for aspects of yourself that will sabotage it.

And I'm telling you, your attitude about this whole thing has notes of selfishness and solipsism to it.

No, stop right fucking there and just listen. Don't deny it or get outraged that you're being judged, recognize it and change it for the sake of securing what you want. if you really are serious, that is.

If you're willing to give this dude's virginity enough thought to be worried about it, you ought to be willing to give some thought to putting yourself in his shoes.

Then again, I am, again, not him, and not a virgin, so if this thread overwhelmingly suggests that I'm wrong here, chuck my advice.
>>
>>37514009
>The troubling thought one can never quite shake with a women who did casual sex is just: Will she suddenly stop with that shit now? Over me? Permanently?
That's not going to be any kind of a problem. I've only ever had casual sex as a poor substitute for sex with someone I love, and I've never had any trouble staying faithful when I have been in a long term relationship.

>>37514016
Eh, not really. I've always been desperate.

>>37514046
I still have dignity and only do stuff when it's pleasurable for me, too.

>>37514047
I assure you, I did not plan it this way and I've been trying to make things go the other way since the beginning. I've never been confident that I could find any kind of love, just hopeful. At times I've estimated my chances to be so low it was rational to have what little happiness was available to me in the short term, especially since, as you correctly guess, I don't worry that it affects my ability to pair bond at all.

>you see his lack of sexual experience as a problem.
Only because I worry it may make my history unpalatable for him. Otherwise, no. Not a problem. I've slept with inexperienced guys before and liked them just fine. This is not something I judge people for.

>I'd be afraid of an imbalance of power in the relationship
>sex meaning something completely different to you than it does to me
>you being insensitive about it and then being turned off when my feelings were hurt
These are reasonable concerns that I actually share. I've considered them while I thinking about the possibility of a future with my robot. But none of them are unsolvable, and mostly they're just a matter of communication, awareness and a bit of effort. With any luck, I'll handle them fine and not hurt him at all.

Thanks for your response.
>>
>>37514321
Fucking go for it, then. Jesus. Secure what you want. You at least don't seem like a cunt.
>>
>>37514118
My group of female friends absorbed his group of male friends a while back when two people in the peripheries became a couple. We noticed the guys were fun to hang out with and took them in out of pity.
I say in the very post you quote that I've been coming here for a long time. It shouldn't be that incredible that a woman who frequents this board also has sex a lot. It's not even incredible for a guy.

>>37514127
Yeah, well. It's not ideal, but I can't really fault him for it when I'm so very desperate myself.

>>37514192
I'm definitely not serious enough about a guy that I'm not even together with yet to start changing my personality. Especially since this isn't even something I dislike about myself.
>your attitude about this whole thing has notes of selfishness and solipsism to it.
I don't understand what you mean here.
>>
>>37514458
>It's not even incredible for a guy.
wat
>>
>>37514494
Over the years I've seen many guys post here who said they play video games but have had many girlfriends and/or casual relationships. And I've met people like that in real life too. Why assume nobody like that posts here?
>>
>>37514527
Sure we have those too, but they aren't the typical /r9k/ goers.
The moment I feel like a stranger here as a 27 year old virgin, is the moment I leave.
>>
>>37514563
Yeah, definitely not typical. But not by any means a unicorn either.
>>
>>37513829
No i don't want a slut i already have a sex doll for that if you're looking for someone to marry you try to look for someone similar to you and stop posting shit to trigger people here/thread
>>
>>37513829

>Now that I'm too old/ugly/bitchy/entitled to be chads cumdump anymore I want a beta to scrape my cumstained carcass off the pavement and treat me like a princess. How can I trick this beta into thinking I'm more than a used up cumrag?

This thread
>>
>>37513829
>Could he take me seriously as a prospective partner? Could he actually love me?
no, virgins are not human beings
KILL YOUR SLUTTY WHORE ASS and DO NOT go for him, he deserves better
>>
>>37514679
This guy is actually very similar to me in almost every way except for our sexual histories. Surely that isn't the most important one thing when it comes to choosing a partner.
>>
>>37514458
>I'm definitely not serious enough about a guy that I'm not even together with yet to start changing my personality.
Eh, fair enough. There's something to be said for trying to be your absolute best whether you're in a relationship or not, but whatever, it's a fair point whether I'd live that way or not.

>Especially since this isn't even something I dislike about myself.
1. What isn't? 2. That shouldn't be your metric for whether something about you is okay or not, and if you disagree on that point, that's understandable, but it also brings us to the whole "self" thing.

>I don't understand what you mean here.
Your concern in your opening post is entirely geared towards his reception of you. You didn't ask how you could avoid stepping all over his feelings about it, and you phrased your question as the the onus was totally on him to be able to handle it. Maybe I'm misinterpreting, but I'd also argue that your own interpretaton of yourself is inherently going to be biased towards being overly generous.

I'm honestly sleep-deprived as all hell and having trouble explaining myself, so I'm gonna duck out soon before my posts devolve into a total clusterfuck. Just please, if you want this, seriously entertain the possibility that your attitude comes across as self-centered for a reason. If you press me on that for a further explanation, I won't be able to provide it, so you can totally feel good about yourself and like you've pulled a "Gotcha!" if that's your object. And hell, I've frankly been pretty insulting, so if you need that, go for it. But seriously entertain it.
>>
>>37514708
No, it's not, but sex is definitely in the top 3 factors, and that's not even shallow. It wouldn't even be shallow for it to be the first factor or the deciding factor. If sex is cheap to you, I could understand disagreeing with the above statement, but it isn't to everybody, and not everybody who thinks it's important as all hell is just romanticizing it.
>>
>>37513838
Is this from that one cartel beheading video? I was expecting alot worse to be honest
>>
>>37513915
>Would you only use me for gaining exp?
What would be wrong if he did this? You essentially did the same with what 50 guys? Before him you dumb slut.
>>
>>37514749
I misread you earlier. I responded while thinking you were criticizing me for not, in essence, being more coy. I'm quite sleep deprived too.

>That shouldn't be your metric for whether something about you is okay or not, and if you disagree on that point, that's understandable
I don't disagree. I was being a bit unclear and making the word "dislike" carry a lot of weight there. It makes sense if you assume I form judgments about different aspects of my own behaviour and character after trying to take a critical outside view and considering how they affect my life.

>Your concern in your opening post is entirely geared towards his reception of you. You didn't ask how you could avoid stepping all over his feelings about it
I see what you mean. However, that's not because I haven't been thinking about it. I care a lot about being a good and considerate partner. Narrower framing can make for better discussion, especially if it's explicitly for problem-solving.

>I'd also argue that your own interpretaton of yourself is inherently going to be biased towards being overly generous.
Heh, if only it was that simple. Would be very cool to have a way to adjust for my own inherent bias. Overly generous is a good general rule, but I have MDD. It varies wildly whether I see myself in the most or least forgiving possible way.

>If you press me on that for a further explanation
I'd love one of course, it's always useful to hear feedback from people who see you differently than you see yourself. But even if giving it was straightforward to you, it still wouldn't be effortless. You'd be doing me a favor. Already have done. Thanks. Sleep well.
>>
>>37515148
I never used anyone for anything. I had casual sexual relationships with some guys while being fully honest and open about my motives. They agreed to it.
>>
>>37515180
What would be wrong if he did the same exact thing with you the, I had casual sexual relationships with some guys while being fully honest and open about my motives, thing?

Also btw let's be honest here just because you were honest and open does not mean you don't use people. Using people comes in many forms, just going through a cock carousel means you're using them for your own entertainment and fulfillment instead of seeking a healthy relationship. You use guys as a pleasure button even if consensual and you're surprised when they don't see you as valuable? You're cheap and you act like a cheap whore but even worse because you give it away for free to what are probably assholes, normies, chads, other people users, and overall just bad minded people. You will never see this though because you made this thread wanting one answer, that you're good enough and he would be elated despite you being a slut. But the truth could very well be the exact opposite and it scares you.
>>
>>37515321
*surprised when other guys don't see
>>
>>37513829
>and sometimes I have casual sex. I also talk about sex a lot more openly than most women do.
This is confusing. It makes it sound like you have a lot of sex but at the same time don't. How many partners have you had? How old are you?
>>
>>37515321
If he told me he wanted casual sex with me, then I'd consider that proposition. Might say yes or no. It's not what I'm going after now. Nothing would be wrong about that.

>just because you were honest and open does not mean you don't use people
True. Communication is hard, and sometimes you can't even see your own motives for what they are. I am making a sincere effort to be ethical, though. I even think I'm pretty good at it. That's all you can reasonably expect from a human being, if you ask me.

> you're surprised when they don't see you as valuable? You're cheap and you act like a cheap whore but even worse because you give it away for free to what are probably assholes, normies, chads, other people users, and overall just bad minded people
I've only ever slept with people I liked, trusted and considered decent. Yes, I'm surprised if they think sleeping with them cheapens me. It means I failed in my judgment of their character and personality. I don't want people like that around me, ever, for any reason.

>You will never see this though because you made this thread wanting one answer
Of course I want one answer more than I want others. But if I had already decided to believe that, I wouldn't be asking you. I'm still undecided.

>>37515477
I'm 31 and I've slept with 8 people. I've definitely had less sex than most people who spent their 20s in long term relationships.
>>
>>37513915
Whatever you do , don't hurt his feelings

If someone of the other gender came to and said they have feelings for you , it would make him feel so happy and grateful
>>
>>37515885
>I'm 31 and I've slept with 8 people.
Jesus fuck, I expect that number to be WAAAAY higher when you called yourself a slut. That's not even one a year since you were 18. Honey, you're golden.
>>
>>37516375
>Honey, you're golden.
>Honey

Please go back to l eddit or Tumblr or whatever feminist site you're from.
>>
I'm 32. All rationale about "used goods," hating women etc goes out the window if the girl is hot. If I was approached, after 32 years of being ignored, I'd probably rape her immediately
>>
>>37513829
>Can an inexperienced guy like him not get hung up on my sexual history?
Nope.
>>
>>37515885
Wait 8 people? That's nothing. I know a girl who slept with 20 guys by age 26. She slept with four guys in a week from okcupid once
>>
>>37513829
depends how close you are desu and how secure he is with himself

I don't think a guy would really care when his getting pussy regularly unless as mentioned insecurities (which you could work through if they are not major) or you suddenly bring it up out of nowhere e.g. yeah chads dick was much bigger/ calling someone elses name out in sex etc
>>
>>37515885
You're a slut and a cunt, end of story. Keep fucking random guys (until you're too old to attract them) and leave the robot alone, you dishonest, selfish, cheap, worthless whore. If you had truly wanted a serious relationship, you would have one by now. I hope you die alone and miserable. You don't deserve to be loved and respected.
>>
>>37513829
Just don't mention a goddamn thing about your slutty past. Especially by saying "oh this is good i've done that so and so times before"

Like another anon said, i'd rape a girl if i'd been that starved for women's attention at that age if she liked me.
>>
>>37515885
>8 people
Unless you forgot some zero in there, you worry about nothing. Be kind and kinky to the robot, he can probably use it.
>>
File: 1487517961478.jpg (69KB, 699x637px) Image search: [Google]
1487517961478.jpg
69KB, 699x637px
If you're attracted to him, he's not a robot.
>>
>>37513829
I'm going to say this in the nicest way I can: no man will ever want your used up, cum filled holes. Even a virgin 33 year old doesn't want your roastie. Instead of seeking a loving relationship which you are now biologically incapable of forming due to you breaking your pair bonding by whoring around, you should kill yourself. No need chasing an impossible dream just so you can drag a man down along with you when you realize that whoring does have consequences.

The helium gas displacement method is perfect for you. I can direct you to a good site to order helium so you can kill yourself ASAP.
>>
>>37516331
I'll do my best not to, but the only way to be sure is to not become involved at all.

>>37517262
>If you had truly wanted a serious relationship, you would have one by now.
This is neither true nor fair. I've been in serious relationships, but you can't force those to last. Especially not unilaterally.

>>37517304
He knows me already.

>>37517473
>>37517115
>>37516375
I'm aware the number itself isn't that high. I wouldn't use the word 'slut' unironically, and where I'm speaking also makes a difference. But if I did call myself a slut to my real life friends, they'd instantly know what I meant. It's more then just how many people you sleep with.

>>37518379
Thanks, but I'm not currently suicidal. I'm not choosing between him and being alone for the rest of my life, it's more a choice between him and going for someone with a more normal dating history.
>>
Listen carefully
I'm going to need you to hang yourself
Here's your (you) even though this was awful bait
>>
File: 1493363171160.jpg (19KB, 492x328px) Image search: [Google]
1493363171160.jpg
19KB, 492x328px
>>37518627
YOU'RE 31 YOU LYING, TRAGIC WASTE OF SKIN!!! YOU'VE HAD PLENTY OF TIME TO FIND THE RIGHT PERSON BUT YOU DECIDED TO FUCK RANDOM GUYS INSTEAD!!! ROBOTS DESERVE PURE INNOCENT GIRLS NOT SLUTS LIKE YOU!!! FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>37518627
>t if I did call myself a slut to my real life friends, they'd instantly know what I meant. It's more then just how many people you sleep with.
Yes and this is a huge problem too. If you've done a bunch of nasty kind of sex with normie bad boys then it's much worse. You seem to have some kind of nasty cock lust that you're hiding which would be horrible for someone who wants a girlfriend to date and be affectionate with. Finding out you're a huge slut with cock lust for bad boys would be terrible so you better tell him early on and quit that shit out or you will just end up hurting him.
>>
>>37513829
Just stop worrying about it. If he loves you he won't get hung up over your past.

My ex bf used to be a 27 year old virgin before me and we met just when I was getting over a slut phase. We're separated atm but I know he'll come around because I know he loves me. He just has to try other women first since he was a virgin until recently but he'll come back to me since I was his first love, the one he'll never forget.
>>
>>37515885
>I'm 31 and I've slept with 8 people.
How many guys have you given blow jobs not including those 8 you've slept with? How many handjobs (just touching and grabbing included as 1 handjob even if you didn't jerk him off that much) have you given not including the 8 guys or the blowjob guys?
>>
>>37519474
>just when I was getting over a slut phase
This is just sickening. Please leave r9k and 4chan and never come back.
>>
>>37519474
>If he loves you he won't get hung up over your past.

lmao, this 33 year old virgin has to literally be in love with OP to get over her behaviour. way to unintentionally admit her past is a problem
>>
>>37519426
I'm not hiding it, and he knows already.

>>37519494
That 8 actually includes 2 I never had intercourse with for reasons. If I had to count all guys that I just groped and fondled without taking their clothes off then I wouldn't have any idea.

>>37519272
I did find the right person, several times. I had 3 serious relationships. They all ended.

>>37519474
I'm not so much worrying about it than I am considering the issue. It might genuinely be a bad idea for me to get involved with him, I'm not sure yet.
I don't know a whole lot about your situation, but please don't get hung up on an ex. Sometimes it's better to move on even if there might still be something there. There's a reason why you broke up, after all, and you may both have hurt each other too badly to forget about it no matter how much you want to.
>>
>>37519474
>He just has to try other women first since he was a virgin until recently
Have you ever considered that some people don't want to jump around sleeping around with a lot of people like you assume they all do?

>but he'll come back to me since I was his first love, the one he'll never forget.
Yeah right roastie. He will see you're worthless and date qt 18 year old girls and never talk to you again.
>>
>>37519660
it's genuinely a great experience for all involved, even if it doesn't work out. i'd only not do it if there are complicated social dynamics that would play out afterwards (e.g. don't fuck where you eat)
>>
>>37519710
>He will see you're worthless and date qt 18 year old girls and never talk to you again.
Oh please. This shit might be realistic if there was like 3 women to every 1 guy, but the sex ratio is pretty even. Older men are stuck with dating women of roughly their own age, unless they're rich, in which case, they get younger women but not the classy and/or innocent ones.
>>
>>37519738
>it's genuinely a great experience for all involved, even if it doesn't work out.
You mean a relationship? Some of those are. But there are experiences in my past that I'd gladly exchange for ones where I was better prepared going in, or just plain luckier. Even if they were some of the best moments of my life, and gave me the opportunity to meet some wonderful people. The fallout from falling in love for example can be very bad sometimes.
>>
>>37519474
You are disgusting and I hope he hits the lottery and finds a low tier Stacy from a Christian family.
>>
Is this you, Y. ?
>>
>>37515885
>If he told me he wanted casual sex with me, then I'd consider that proposition. Might say yes or no. It's not what I'm going after now. Nothing would be wrong about that

This is the worst, sorry Anon I did all those things with Chad, Brad and Tyrone but now that you would like to I won't give you sex xD. Kill urself famalam.
>>
>>37520088
What? Are you saying that because I had casual sex with some people, I'm somehow obligated to give it to everyone? That's literally the most reasonable interpretation I can come up with for your words, unless you've somehow misunderstood me.
>>
>>37513829
wizard here, I wouldnt no date a girl that is into casual sex.

but maybe this robot is different, I doubt he will settle for you thou, there needs to be some sort of special connection between the two of ya for you no to end up his practice gf
>>
>>37520271
If it's someone you supposedly like, I don't see why it's different this time. I had a girl try this shit with me once. Told her we would date and then ghosted her. I'm not about that shit.
>>
>>37520271
No but if you like him this much then deny him things you gave other people so easily then its just extra shitty for him. By comparison he see's you hook up or do whatever with random normie guys then he asks you for the same things putting himself out there because you want him to and then he gets rejected by you then it's going to do more harm to his self esteem. Especially with the comparison of how you treat other guys.
>>
>>37520373
Well, it is different this time. I mean, I make choices about who and when to sleep with in a way that is not simple enough to turn into a flowchart and can't be analyzed just like that. I don't sleep with everyone I like.
It mostly comes down to how I'm feeling about the situation at the time, and who the fuck knows why any of us feel the way we do? Some of the factors involved are:
1) I like this guy enough that I might develop feelings for him if we were to start having sex. I usually turn people down for casual sex when this is a risk, I don't go out of my way to get hurt.
2) I'm in a more relationship-oriented mindspace at this time, I'm feeling optimistic and hopeful, and I don't feel like I want the poorer substitutes right now
> I had a girl try this shit with me once.
Try what shit?
>>
>>37520582
Try that "I'm not like that anymore" shit. You gave it up for Chad, Brad, and Tyrone but I'm "special". Fuck off. Women don't understand that men equate sex with love. The fact that you deep throated Tyrone's BBC just because he asked nicely, but I have to "work for it" makes me feel like shit.
>>
>>37520553
If he seriously thinks I owe him sex because I like him and I slept with other guys I liked too, then I'm pretty much done liking him. No further obligation. Problem solved.
>putting himself out there because you want him to and then he gets rejected by you
What does this mean? I want him to approach me (I don't expect this, I plan to make the moves myself because of course I'll have to) but I'm going to reject him if he does that? Why would I do that? I mentioned the possibility of saying no to him only if, after I've asked him out and we've been seeing each other for a while, and we have a talk about the goals and terms of the relationship, if he then suggests we have a purely sexual relationship.
>Especially with the comparison of how you treat other guys.
I'm way nicer to him than I am most people. He ought to feel fine about that.
>>
>>37520704
Jesus you're a fucking terrible human being. You'll fuck people you have no connection with but through some insane doublethink you won't do the same with a guy you supposedly genuinely like. Are you seriously trying to tell us that this isn't an absurd double standard?

On second thought, fuck it. I hope the guy legit thinks you're a white and rejects you so that you can jump back on the carousel until your looks fade and you're forced to confront the fucking terrible ways you behaved while you're in your mid late thirties with no prospects.

Fucking toasties, I swear.
>>
>>37520703
>"I'm not like that anymore"
But I haven't said this and never plan to? I'm still exactly like that, and don't plan to change.

>Women don't understand that men equate sex with love.
I don't believe this. For the vast majority of men love includes way more than just sex, and pretending otherwise is plainly disingenuous from you. If I had sex with other men without loving them and propose to both love you and have sex with you, I don't understand how you could possibly claim I'm offering you less than I gave them.

>The fact that you deep throated Tyrone's BBC just because he asked nicely, but I have to "work for it" makes me feel like shit.
And how exactly am I asking anyone to "work for it"? What does that even mean? Being in a relationship and pretending there is more to love than just sex is work for a man? I'm sure you don't believe that.
>>
>>37520704
>Especially with the comparison of how you treat other guys.
>I'm way nicer to him than I am most people. He ought to feel fine about that.

No you're nicer to the guys you sleep with than him if you reject him for wanting sex when you gave it up so easily before. Sleeping with some is nicer than rejecting them.
>>
>>37520776
>Fucking toasties

My sides
>>
CHAD FUX
BETA BUX
CHAD FUX
BETA BUX

YOU ARE A LIVING MEME, WHORE.
>>
>>37520776
>You'll fuck people you have no connection with
I've never done this. They've always been people I've genuinely liked.
>but through some insane doublethink you won't do the same with a guy you supposedly genuinely like.
Do you think that I'm saying I wouldn't sleep with him at all if we got into a relationship? Because I'm not saying that.
>Are you seriously trying to tell us that this isn't an absurd double standard?
Yes? Are you seriously trying to tell me I'm a hypocrite if I don't sleep with every guy I come across on this planet, who meets whatever set of standards it was that lead me to sleep with someone? I'm not some government organization obligated by law to apply transparent standards for hiring. And even those organizations don't have to hire every qualified person who applies a position they're not currently looking to fill. I'm not looking for a casual thing now.

>you're forced to confront the fucking terrible ways you behaved
What are those? Having sex? Tf?
>>
>>37513829
This is copypasta. I swear. I`ve seen this shit before. And it is naught more than cheap copypasta. This board is dead. I left,and now I come back to walk amongst its' ashes.
>>
>>37520970
>analogizes hiring practices with romance

Everyone, I present you a roastie.

get out ree
>>
>>37520857
Having sex isn't in the realm of niceness. I could never fail to be nice to someone by refusing to sleep with them, it's just not a thing. Not wanting to have sex isn't impolite or unkind and doesn't need to be justified.

>if you reject him for wanting sex
I wouldn't, though? No one's said that?
>>
Genuinely curious as to why you feel compelled to come here of all places. And why not just leave the man alone?
>>
>>37521016
I'm not the one who started that. The guy I was responding to (you?) was the one who claimed I was somehow a hypocrite for choosing to sleep with some people but not others. I'm adopting his thinking style and assumptions to show why they are ridiculous.
>>
>>37521047
I'm from here and this board has the kind of people who would have relevant perspectives.
>And why not just leave the man alone?
Do you think this would be what he'd want, or best for him?
>>
>>37521017
You don't get it. You were being 100 times nicer to the guys you have had sex with than to this new guy if you reject him for wanting sex. That's all I'm saying. Giving someone sex is nicer than rejecting them.
>>
>>37521100
From here? What does that even mean? And relevant perspectives? How do you grasp the perspective of a NEET? These people have never held another's hand much less have sex.
>>
I'm no neet virgin but let me tell you my perspective.

I have only been with one girl my whole life. A long term relationship. She was my first. I was her 10th.

Because of that we were incompatible from the start. Her number of partners made me uncomfortable. My inexperience was frustrating for her.

And it sounds gay, but I wasn't special to her. She was special to me but I was just her 11th dick. She also wasn't able to pairbond. That seems like some misogynist pseudoscience but it's true.
>>
>>37513829
>I'm a bit of a slut.
> I had casual sexual relationships with some guys while being fully honest and open about my motives.
>I'm looking for a serious, committed, loving lifelong relationship, and it has always been a priority for me.
> it has always been a priority for me.

No it hasn't.
>>
>>37521115
Again, where the fuck did you get this "reject him for wanting sex" thing? Are you deliberately twisting what I'm saying to make a point? What is the point? Perhaps you should just make it.
And yes, I was very nice to every man I slept with. Of course I was. But that's literally 8 guys out of thousands that I've interacted with. Even if we accept that having sex is "niceness", he'd still be at the very top of a very long list and has literally no reason to consider himself mistreated or neglected in any way. And he doesn't, I know for a fact that he really likes my company and attention. It seems to make him more confident overall, although I might be flattering myself here.

>>37521159
From this board. I didn't come here just now just to make this thread. Relevant perspectives would be those of sexually inexperienced men.

>>37521303
Hey, may well have been true in her individual case. It is misogynist pseudoscience. But there are people out there who can't pairbond, either in general or in specific cases, and their relationship history may well have something to do with how that came about.

>>37521320
But it has.
>>
>>37515885
Sorry was away.
>If he told me he wanted casual sex with me, then I'd consider that proposition.
He probably doesn't just want casual sex. I was just asking to see if you're being hypocritical.

>I am making a sincere effort to be ethical, though.
If you want a successful chance with him then you have to quit out all the past stuff and reverse it and be somebody completely else than the slut you describe yourself as. I'm still hurt from my last unsuccessful relationship and the last thing I would want right now is a slutty girl. Any moments a girl shows of being a slut it makes me want to run away from her and chase purity even though before I didn't care about a girls past like that but now I don't want to get hurt again so if she's a slut it seems like she has more power to hurt me with at anytime things go wrong. You have to reassure him consistently through words and actions that you're a person with good ethics now until he believes you and trusts you as someone who won't burn him. He will probably have a lot of doubts to begin with.

>It means I failed in my judgment of their character and personality. I don't want people like that around me, ever, for any reason.
That makes sense.. But it also describes what he can feel about you if you don't win him over into thinking you're a sincere person now.
>>
>>37521457
>It is misogynist pseudoscience.
It literally isnt. First time you fuck someone there's an explosion of oxytocin that gets weaker with ever new partner until there's not at all and the sex is just routine.
>>
>>37521100
Would it be what he wants? No. He's a wizard who probably desperately wants to change that.

Would it be what's best for him? Absolutely. You're a ravenous whore with a fucked up mentality about sex and romance and you will almost certainly fucking ruin him if you let this progress anywhere beyond being friends.

Let me make this absolutely clear to you: you are a worthless roastie who gave away what is probably one of the few things of value you possess to men you had no intention of pursuing beyond carnal thottery. Now you've met one you'd actually pursue and your fucking terrible way of looking at your role in the world is posing a potential obstacle here (which you've admitted yourself). The ethical thing to do is to recognize that despite his lack of sexual activity, he is too good for you, and go back to chasing down Chad.

Now get the fuck off this board, your kind aren't welcome here.
>>
>>37521505
>you have to quit out all the past stuff and reverse it and be somebody completely else than the slut you describe yourself as
Not sure what you mean here. I'm definitely not going to start acting coy for any man. Nobody is worth that kind of repression and pretense, and a relationship built on that could never work. However, if you mean I can't sleep with other men while I'm with him, then that's a given and wouldn't constitute any kind of pivot for me. I have been in relationships before, and I've never cheated nor found it difficult not to cheat.

>reassure him consistently through words and actions that you're a person with good ethics now
>if you don't win him over into thinking you're a sincere person now.
I object to this. I've always been sincere and ethical.

>He will probably have a lot of doubts to begin with.
I'm prepared for this.
>>
>>37513829
I'm not a virgin, but when I was I always wanted to fuck a more experienced girl (and I did end up doing that) because it would be less awkward and would be better for both of us because presumably they could compensate for my lack of experience and give me pointers. I ended up being right about that too.
Though a lot of guys are crazy insecure about this whole thing, and want MUH PURE VIRGIN GIRL.

However I gotta say you sound like someone who is done with the 'cock carousel' (for lack of a better term) who hears her biological clock ticking. A girl who can get a lot of dick can't claim that a long term relationship is a priority when she hasn't done it because the only factor stopping you is you.
>>
>>37521689
>I object to this. I've always been sincere and ethical.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>37521581
Can I see the citations for this? And whatever it is that gives you your faith in your interpretation of the data? Are you a scientist, or a person with a basic scientific education?

>>37521635
>you will almost certainly fucking ruin him if you let this progress anywhere beyond being friends.
Why do you think this?

>you are a worthless roastie who gave away what is probably one of the few things of value you possess to men you had no intention of pursuing beyond carnal thottery
What, sex? I still have a practically infinite supply of that left.
>>
>>37521581
You literally don't know what you're talking about. Pair bonding is used to describe how diffferent species form social bonds not just sex. There are different types of pair bonding and some are weaker or stronger. The first and second girl I was 100% in love with was nothing compared to how much the 3rd girl I was in love with. It felt like a whole new different thing. It doesn't get weaker, it could be more conditional like how riding a roller coaster was more fun as a kid generally speaking because it was a new experience, but you extrapolate it to never thinking amusement parks can never be fun anymore. You then add in your bias that since someone has been to a lot of amusement parks they cant pairbond and find any amusement parks enjoyable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pair_bond#Humans_and_pair_bonding
>>
>>37521794
I'm a graduate student studying evolutionary biology

Slut.
>>
>>37521794
>Why do you think this?
Because it's what happens literally every fucking time these situations pan out. The disparity in your life histories will inevitably turn into incompatibility. You'll get bored or he'll get too self conscious. Either way you'll bounce out for one reason or another and he'll be left a broken, shattered mess.

>What, sex? I still have a practically infinite supply of that left.
lol, keep thinking that roastie, the wall's coming.
>>
>>37521709
I wanted to settle down with my first partner, and the one after that, and yet another one later. It just doesn't always work. In between I went through periods when I was too depressed, or hung up on an ex, or skeptical of love, or too busy and stressed out, or just plain too desperate to look for a serious relationship, so I had more casual things instead. Maybe you're right all those things come down to me, so the only factor stopping me is indeed me. But I don't think that makes the outcome my fault or my choice, or that it somehow proves finding love wasn't a priority for me. I can guarantee you if I had thought it was a possibility at any time, I'd have dropped the other stuff immediately.
>>
>>37521689
>Not sure what you mean here. I'm definitely not going to start acting coy for any man.
Okay but there's a difference between being coy and being someone he finds attractive for a long term relationship in the sense that when people really like each other theres less of a focus on sex and more on other things.
>However, if you mean I can't sleep with other men while I'm with him, then that's a given and wouldn't constitute any kind of pivot for me.
Yes that's obvious but the time around when you're not with him and getting to know him don't sleep around with other men or tell him stories about sleeping with other men like it's nothing, he doesn't want to the past you with random hookups he want's the you that wants a relationship. So if you're looking more for someone like a past guy you've hooked up with as a relationship with this guy then it will be troublesome, you're forcing him into something he's not. Just answering from how I would see it
>>
>>37521899
Cheap assertion to make, and if it's indeed true then the emphasis of education in your institution must be so technical that it's no longer even scientific. Which wouldn't come as a complete surprise, but it would make me very sad and concerned.

>>37521941
>Either way you'll bounce out for one reason or another and he'll be left a broken, shattered mess.
You assume a man who's a virgin at 33 is going to be very fragile and vulnerable. I'm worried you may be right, but I also think that might be an unfair and limiting assumption to make. He's an adult after all. Can you back it up in any way? You're right in that as far as relationships go, this one wouldn't have the highest chances of success.
>>
File: 93992900.jpg (20KB, 325x326px) Image search: [Google]
93992900.jpg
20KB, 325x326px
>>37513829
Remember to sage the thread, pls?
>>
File: 1477185887002.gif (524KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477185887002.gif
524KB, 200x200px
I hope he finds out you have herpes and drops you
>>
>>37522113
>but I also think that might be an unfair and limiting assumption to make

Do you have any idea where you fucking are? It's not unfair and limiting, it's the goddamned ubiquitous truth about robots. Maybe one in a thousand can break that mold, but you wanna take a spin on the wheel at the risk of possibly destroying this guy.

You're a selfish cunt and literally every word you've typed in this thread betrays that.

Go. Back. To. Chad. Roastie.
>>
>>37521943
You left out those other partners in the OP though, and started out with "I'm a bit of a slut". May just have been an issue of your phrasing, but the fact that you had to backtrack on it at all is a little weird.
Honestly though I'm not out to judge you for it, I just think you may be deluding yourself, which would hurt your relationship with this guy.

There is literally nothing wrong with wanting to get laid and have fun in your youth and then settle down.
>>
>>37522031
>when people really like each other theres less of a focus on sex and more on other things.
Oh, sure.
> the time around when you're not with him and getting to know him don't sleep around with other men or tell him stories about sleeping with other men like it's nothing
...too late for that. I've known him for a while already. Hopefully the damage isn't irreversible. He does seem to like me a lot despite all this.

>So if you're looking more for someone like a past guy you've hooked up with as a relationship with this guy then it will be troublesome, you're forcing him into something he's not.
Well, I'm not. I like him for who he is, not for any resemblance to someone else, or a "type".
>>
>>37522211
>...too late for that.

Are you for fucking serious? You're telling us you've fucked other dudes while harboring feelings for this robot?

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE
>>
>>37522205
I didn't mention the serious relationships I had in the past because I don't think they would upset him. They might make me more intimidating to him, too, but that's something I understand better than this whole thing some men have about women's sexual histories. I don't need to ask this board about it.

>There is literally nothing wrong with wanting to get laid and have fun in your youth and then settle down.
Glad you think so. Like I explained, it wouldn't have been my first choice, but hey, we're here now aren't we.
>>
>>37522278
While there's nothing wrong with slutting it up and then settling down, there IS something wrong with targeting a robot to settle down. You've played a part in this fucked up courtship culture we have these days that creates guys like the one you're after now. And now, after the damage is done, you're trying to double back for him. It's selfish, it's whorish, and you're a fucking terrible person for going for this whole having your cake and eating it too bullshit.
>>
>>37522359
pretty much this, youre not going to do anything other than make him feel like garbage when it's all said and done
>>
>>37522236
Just one. Well, two if you count the person I was in a ltr with back when I got to know robot guy. Look, it takes time for feelings to develop. When you first notice them they may have already been there for quite a while. It also took some time for me to come to the conclusion I might like to pursue things with the robot, because it's not going to be as simple with him and the whole thing might just be a very bad idea. For a while I was just waiting for the crush to pass. So I dated someone else briefly, it didn't go anywhere, and the way things are with our friends, he's going to hear about it.
>>
>>37522278
As the person you're originally replying to, I'm gonna have to give this guy a bit of credence >>37522359 as well, there may be a bit of an irreparable rift, not even out of malice, but the idea that you would want to have sex with him or be with him may be so alien and uncomfortable for him that it just won't happen
Of course this may be untrue, how well do you both get on in general? Is it a "I think he's attractive and know he's a good guy so I think it'll be a good relationship" or is it "we're good friends and I'm begging to think we'd be great together"?
>>
>>37522408
>I wasn't sure I didn't want to stop riding the cock carousel so I fucked a few more guys while deciding if I liked the robot enough to give up Chad.

FTFY Go hang yourself.
>>
>>37522408
I can guarantee you will not be a positive influence/memory in this guys life if you decide to start dating him. You'll just get bored of him and leave him. The guy will be ruined and so will his perception of women
>>
File: idealrelationship.png (509KB, 808x798px) Image search: [Google]
idealrelationship.png
509KB, 808x798px
You have to be the one to lead the relationship. For a while at first at least. Everything in his world will tell him to stay away from you and you can't blame him for that or see it as a deficit because if you were in the same situation as him, introverted robot or whatever else, you would do similar or the exact same and if you think otherwise it will probably put strain on the relationship. Don't think of it as terms of male or female roles or sub or dominate just forget that stuff and see them as a person you want to be with and want to be happy with and do what will make them happy. If its worse than just you taking the lead like he's really depressed then you have to be prepared for something like pic related. If something is important to you like him opening up tell him directly how much it makes you feel better when he does or if it ever gets so bad how you might leave him if he doesn't open up but that's the last thing you will do. You have to communicate with him like that on that level and draw things out of him and lead him in the relationship in certain parts most likely or a lot of parts, and if you aren't prepared to deal with that and will be turned off by it then it probably won't work.
>>
>>37522359
I could consider this view better if you explained it a bit more.
>there IS something wrong with targeting a robot to settle down.
What is that?
>you're trying to double back for him.
Double back in what sense?
>It's selfish, it's whorish
How? Is it more whorish than just dating normal guys?
>this whole having your cake and eating it too bullshit.
What is the cake?

>>37522392
It's not what I want. If I didn't think it was possible for us to grow old together happy, or at the very least give him a good experience/memory and hopefully change the way he sees himself for the better, I would not be planning this. If you convince me those things are so unlikely it's not worth the risk, well, that's that then.
>>
>>37522476
Seriously, this. I'm not a true robot but I didn't lose my virginity until I was 29. Pretty similar situation to what's being described here and the experience of it turned me into a fucking monster. On the upside, I get laid regularly now. On the downside, I have a horrific sadistic streak that compels me to "punish" the women I end up being intimate with.

The disgusting thing is that they seem to like it.
>>
>>37522211
>...too late for that. I've known him for a while already

I meant more like if you like him and want to be with him right now don't have a guy you're having sex with right now. It would be disgusting if you were to go straight from one guy to the next one and expect him to be okay with that. Like at least give it a month in between guys?

>not for any resemblance to someone else, or a "type".
Just make sure you're okay with who he ISN'T too beforehand.
>>
>>37522530
Yea the amount of girls who go right to "choke me, slap me" etc when fucking is pretty wild. I get it as a masochist myself, but it seems to be crazy prevalent in young women. I honestly believe it's a huge factor in why feminism has become so popular, pure reaction formation.
>>
>>37522496
as someone who is mid twenties and never done anything with a girl, let me say this

>or at the very least give him a good experience/memory and hopefully change the way he sees himself for the better

You have basically zero chance of doing this for this guy, all you would be doing would be building him and his hopes up and then shattering them when you leave him.

I would be incredibly suprised if you dated him and broke up and he came out a better/happier man.

Like I said you are just going to make the guy even more miserable and fearful of women than he is now
>>
>>37522496
>What is that?
I just explained it in the rest of the post. It is utterly fucked that now that you've grown weary of slooting it up, you want to turn around and take a HUGE RISK with a guy you likely would never have given the time of day to. I mean shit, you've already fucked other guys while considering dating this one, and you expect us to genuinely believe you when you say that "this time, I MEAN it!" Get fucked, seriously. Oh, wait...

>How? Is it more whorish than just dating normal guys?
Yes, it absolutely fucking is. You priced yourself out of a particular dating market and now you're trying to weasel back into it because you've got some picket-fence idea in your head that the robot is what you think you really need to be happy. Go back to normal guys, date them, fuck them, and marry one you find that isn't a complete jackass.

>It's not what I want. If I didn't think it was possible for us to grow old together happy, or at the very least give him a good experience/memory and hopefully change the way he sees himself for the better, I would not be planning this. If you convince me those things are so unlikely it's not worth the risk, well, that's that then.

What you want is totally irrelevant you fucking stupid roastie. This is why this is obviously doomed to fail because like all of your ilk you can't fucking think past your own desires, even if they are "pure" desires to help and benefit him. You can't pull your head far enough out of your ass to realize that you are essentially gambling on the potential of ruining a man all because you got tired of Chad and /want/ something else now.
>>
>>37513915
I think you should suck his dick and he will like it.
>>
>>37520843
>If I had sex with other men without loving them

Means your affection is worthless and you value it as being worthless.

>Being in a relationship and pretending there is more to love than just sex is work for a man?

There is more to love than sex, but sex, exclusive sex and not just exclusive because it's exclusive for the moment, is what differentiates romantic love from something like parental love or love between siblings.

>And how exactly am I asking anyone to "work for it"? What does that even mean?

It means your affection for a beta man is conditional on him being able to maintain the relationship, relationships take work, hard work. But for tyrone your affection is unconditional because you gave it to him for free. The beta man has to work for something you gave to other men for free, he is less than worthless in your eyes.

The root of this is that you don't seem to understand men and women are different and have different roles when it comes to mating. The literal worth of a man is decided by the women who are willing to mate with him, the entire purpose of his existence is to impress women so that he can pass on his genetic identity.
>>
>>37522691
This anon speaks truth. Stop deluding yourself, roastie.
>>
>>37522449
>an irreparable rift, not even out of malice
I can relate to that. It would be a shame. If it's true, then nothing can be done.
I don't know him well enough yet to say anything definitive about compatibility. We're pretty similar when it comes to personality, intelligence, sense of humor, values and the ways in which we like to spend time. We've had similar histories of serious problems in our lives, and both find it relatively easy to be open about some really private and dark stuff with the other. He has social anxiety which is clearly much less of an impediment with me than it is with most people. We care about each other and look out for each other. I trust him and believe he's a good person. And I want to fuck him. So there's every reason to think it might be a good relationship, but there's also plenty of reasons to be cautious and skeptical. In the end there's only one way to find out.

>>37522476
How can you guarantee that? Give me good reasons to believe you and I will.
>>
>>37522765
I really don't care if you believe me or not, you're fucking other guys while you try to decide if you like him. Just leave the poor bastard alone, you'll find something you don't like about him once you start dating and all you will have accomplished is making the poor guy miserable and feeling worse than ever
>>
>>37522765
Yea, I would say go for it then.
However I think what people are saying in the thread especially this post >>37522488 is pretty important to keep in mind.
I also do think that you will fuck him up hard if it goes south. If he's boring or the sex is miserable and it ends up being a slow and tenuous break up it will absolutely destroy him, be prepared for suicide attempts and all.
>>
>>37522615
I hope you're not right. Even if I don't take things anywhere, I'd still wish he's not that broken.

>>37522646
Okay, thank you. I will consider your view. Believe me, I'm well aware of the potential of hurting him. Not ignoring it at all.

>>37522691
The men I had casual sex with were also betas. As were all of my relationship partners, save for one.
Casual sex also requires work. There's still a connection to build, and indeed a kind of relationship to maintain. It's different and perhaps less bothersome than a ltr, but it's by no means nothing. I also give less back.
>The root of this is that you don't seem to understand men and women are different and have different roles when it comes to mating. The literal worth of a man is decided by the women who are willing to mate with him, the entire purpose of his existence is to impress women so that he can pass on his genetic identity.
Yeah, it's definitely true that I really don't seem to "understand" this.
>>
>>37523040
Whats your thoughts on this post
>>37522488
?
>>
>>37522895
That's something I hadn't considered. We've talked about suicide a lot. He's never been suicidal despite some really shitty periods in his life. Some people just aren't into the idea of suicide in general. He initiates those conversations because I have a death obsession. He doesn't understand it and it upsets him.
So I doubt he'd attempt suicide. But taking things to that level of seriousness does bring up some other disconcerting thoughts. Perhaps this is too uncontrollable.
>>
>>37523040
Let me guess, you a few guy's virginities too didn't you?
>>
>>37523040
>Casual sex also requires work. There's still a connection to build, and indeed a kind of relationship to maintain.

I wouldn't know, 27y old KHV who is more beta than what people would consider beta.

I think you have a serious misunderstanding of how men and women view sex, ie why you think it's not a big deal that you slept around in the past. 8 partners is irrecoverable, no man who is anything like a beta will ever love you in the same way he would a woman who was a virgin or had a low partner count. He may settle with you, but will always secretly doubt himself.

I would say go for it. It is bound to end badly, but it has to be done for both of your own good. He will never get anywhere in his current state and you need to learn to stop deluding yourself after your relationship fails.
>>
C, this you or am i getting led on by the picture of amagertorv
>>
>>37523040
Hes pretty broken, and you would almost certainly be making things worse.

The man has gone over two decades (since puberty) without any kind of sexual gratification or experience with another woman. Just think about how hard/depressing that is as a guy.

If you do date him you will basically have to treat him like a shelter dog.

He will probably be very untrustworthy and leery in the beginning, but also probably end up being very loyal and committed to the relationship when he does open up to you.

And of course like a shelter dog it would be incredibly heartbreaking and damaging to him losing all of that love and trust hes built up with (you) the only person who has shown it to him.

You just have the potential to absolutely ruin this guys life and trust/perception of women.
>>
>>37523258
I agree with it. It matches my previous relationship experience well. I was supported through terrible initial anxiety by my first partner, and I tried to support the second one through some anxiety issues too. Communication in relationships is something no one will ever master completely, but I've had a lot of practice and at the very least I've learned the importance of paying attention to it and not simply assuming it's working.
I understand I have to take initiative at first. It's only fair, since it's several orders of magnitude easier for me to do so. One of my main concerns about the relationship is ending up too much of a mommy to him. There are a few (simple, concrete, mainly related to tidiness and hygiene) things about him that would need to change or I couldn't be with him. I worry about the many ways in which trying to influence him to change could go wrong. But at the same time, I'm fine with the general idea of being the more dominant and responsible partner in the relationship. If I can handle it, I'll probably even like it. I don't know that it'll be necessary though, since he's by no means a complete pushover entirely lacking in initiative and his own opinions.
>>
>>37523383
>8 partners is irrecoverable, no man who is anything like a beta will ever love you in the same way he would a woman who was a virgin

8 is not bad for 31. I'm a guy a few years away from that and have had sex with over 8 girls for sure and wasn't in love with any of them.
>>
>>37523298
I think so, for one guy. He seemed like he didn't want to say it outright, so I didn't press the issue. I gave another one of his first sexual experiences, but it wasn't intercourse so he was still technically a virgin after that.

>>37523383
You're so convinced you're right, you call it a misunderstanding when it's more of a fundamental difference in world views. I think you and I are an example of how there can be no true discourse across paradigms. Which is a shame, because your view is close to what I came here to get. Thanks for your input, anyway.

>>37523478
>You just have the potential to absolutely ruin this guys life and trust/perception of women.
And I have limited control over whether that happens or not. It's a frightening prospect.
>>
>>37523514
>ending up too much of a mommy to him.
I only wanted a mommy gf to pick up the pieces and make me feel better. When I was first with this girl I wasnt into having a motherly gf I wanted us to be equals and give each other things without really a sub or dom aspect that I cared about but when she told me she liked to be sub I was okay with that because I liked her. After things fell apart I hated sub dom things and wanted a mommy gf to take care of me. He probably doesnt want a mommy gf like r9k and I think he will naturally take care of his hygeine and looks and cleanliness more like most people do when in a relationship compared to single. You don't have to peg him or anything, maybe gentle femdom at first until he trusts and opens up to what he wants and tell him what you want too when he trusts you, If its with you someone he cares about he won't mind at all.
>>
>>37523383
This.

I have a similar story.

>KHV
>Start dating "reformed" roastie
>In the beginning she tells me all about how she hooked up with any and everyone
>I'm intimidated as fuck
>Feel sexually inadequate
>Feel like I'm working harder for sex and love than Chad got by merely swiping right on Tinder
>She goes away
>Comes back and dumps me
>What microscopic bit of confidence I had was completely obliterated
>I now hate women and myself

This is what's gonna happen, OP.
>>
>>37523693
>You're so convinced you're right, you call it a misunderstanding when it's more of a fundamental difference in world views

I'm jumping across cultural barriers and trying to understand yours, in my own you wouldn't find a single woman who thinks that having 8 partners is okay and even if they slept around they would hide it for fear of death because that is probably what would happen to them if others found out.
>>
>>37523693
You have more control than you think, but a breakup is going to crush him almost certainly, even if it seems mutual.

He also probably wont have a lot of confidence in himself even if he seems like he does, so be prepared for that.

His insecurities with himself which he will almost certainly have to some extent will be a big turn off for you im sure.

Its just going to be a completely different relationship than what you are used to. So please know that going into this before you break this poor fkers heart
>>
>>37523859
>His insecurities with himself which he will almost certainly have to some extent will be a big turn off for you im sure.
I've handled that shit before. Sure, it's not exactly sexy. But doing that for someone can make you a lot closer if you're even remotely successful in encouraging them.

> Its just going to be a completely different relationship than what you are used to.
In many ways, they all are.
>>
>>37523910
Im not saying dont go for it, Its just really going to affect him if you breakup, more than it would your past partners
>>
Why don't you call him or text him right now?
>>
>>37514009
>The troubling thought one can never quite shake with a women who did casual sex is just: Will she suddenly stop with that shit now? Over me? Permanently? Whats after our next big fight?
>Paranoia inducing as fuck to my thinking, and her first misstep would mean the relationship is over.
There you go OP got his fucking answer now delete this thread.
>>
>>37523693
>And I have limited control over whether that happens or not.

You have to be the dumbest roastie I've ever seen on /r9k/. Limited control? You stupid fuck you literally have all the control over this situation. Have some personal fucking accountability you waste of fucking protein.
>>
>>37514458
>were fun to hang out with and took them in out of pity
RIght another cunt looking for men to entertain them
Congrats OP you gonna rape this kids and break his heart.
>>
>>37524401
>>37524304
Not OP but go away tripfag. Nobody likes your kind except other tripfags.
>>
>>37519474
>If he loves you he won't get hung up over your past.
>>37519474
.We're separated atm
Good job whore ALL THE SEX YOU WANT AND THIS FAGGOT ONLY HAS A USED UP VAG TO PLAY WITH AND ITS PROBABLY THE ONLY ONE EVER.
Great fuck off he needs a pocket pussy not a cunt.
>>
>>37520866
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT
ITS PICKLE RICK.
WHY ARE YOU NOT GETTING A THOUSAND YOUS
>>
>>37521457
>this "reject him for wanting sex" thing?
>No I dont do anal tyrone did it to me and my asshole was bleeding.
>Not for you silly boy and we can you take me to dinner :D
>>
>>37521505
HOLY FUCKING TITS ITs THIS KINDA SHIT.
>>
>>37513829
I'm a 33 year old virgin. Since you describe yourself as a slut I would turn you down for anything serious. FWBs only in your case.
>>
>>37523040
NIGGER HE FUCKING IS RIGHT THE FIRST WOMEN I LOST IT TOO FUCKING RUINED ME>
SEX HAS MEANING AND YOU WHORE THROW IT AROUND LIKE A RAPPER WITH DOLLAR BILLS
>>
>>37524420
Fuck you beening posting here since 06 thats over 10 years nigger.
>>
File: IMG_0810.jpg (64KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0810.jpg
64KB, 500x522px
Lol niggas on here finally starting to admire MGTOW, y'all are some fools, MGTOW Was retarded until this bitch posted this.
>>
>>37513829
He's probably a virgin because he isn't attracted to women like you.

It's not because he's "hung up on your sexual history." It's because women like you are disgusting.
>>
>>37513829
How about being his FWB and intimacy-coach? It could be a way to feel things out between you and it could also be a way to make him feel more confident and for both of you, less romantic and psychological pressure from the start. Less responsibility.
>>
>>37513886
Yes indeed. There's all the capitals and punctuation marks in their right places.
>>
File: nyVxTgt_d.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
nyVxTgt_d.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>37525316
I think this thread was false flagging. Well done MGTOW.
>>
>>37513829
All the guys saying you will hurt him are right.

Source: This happened to me when i was 20. Then she broke up with me in less than a year and 5 years later I still haven't recovered. There is a possibility you might damage him for life OP. He deserves better than that if he's 33 no gf and a virgin. He waited that long.
>>
>>37513829
link him this thread and then suck his boipussy
>>
>>37513829
Ignore all the bitter people in this thread, I would love it if I had a girl make the first move like your crush does, and they would too, but they won't admit it.

I say go for it, you know he won't break your heart, but don't break his either. It's not like you two are getting younger, this might be the opportunity you both are looking for.
>>
>>37524820
/r9k/ was created in 08 you fucking newfag
>>
>>37523293
If not suicide, crippling depression that could cost him his job, his lifestyle etc. Just letting you know it gets there for people who have never had another relationship. Really you need to make sure that he doesn't put his whole soul and worth into your value of him.
>>
>>37513829
Actually kill yourself dumb whore, even you know you're a useless slut, you'll just get bored with the guy and move on in a few days to weeks leaving him scarred forever and even more bitter about women than he already is
>>
>>37524317
>Limited control? You stupid fuck you literally have all the control over this situation
I'm guessing you don't have much experience when it comes to relationships. Or even interactions with other people. I can only influence what I do, and will have literally 0 control over how he chooses to react, to interpret it, or let it affect himself.

>>37524765
But you'd turn me down honestly and upright and not accept me on false premises?

>>37525621
>FWB and intimacy-coach
I've given this some thought since starting this thread, and the answer is no. That kind of a deal wouldn't suit my needs at this time. There's nothing in it for me. Just doing a huge, labor intensive and prolonged favor to him.

>>37528548
>Really you need to make sure that he doesn't put his whole soul and worth into your value of him.
I don't know that this is possible for me to do, though. Only he can do that.

>>37528640
But sluts are highly useful.
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.