[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend is getting mad at me for hanging out with my ex.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

My boyfriend is getting mad at me for hanging out with my ex. We get into horrible yelling matches, it's not like we do anything other than smoke weed and chill.
He has no reason to worry, but I'm considering breaking up with him because it's becoming too much.
>>
nobody cares about your problems, fuck off
>>
>>37512921
go fuck yourself :^)

whore i'm just kidding, kill yourself, i mean it.
>>
Men don't hang out with girls to hang out, men hate girls, even girls hate girls we only hang out with girls to slip in somewhere. This is a normie thing not an r9k thing. Not only are you hanging out you're smoking weed with him; I wouldn't be surprised if you're a slut.
>>
>>37512921
stop posting the same threads
>>
>>37512921
If your getting high and not wanking/fucking youre wasting weed.
>>
>>37512921
Break up with him. Put him out of his fucking misery knowing his whore gf is chilling with her ex. You'll be doing him a favour.
>>
>Not only keeping contact, but smoking WEED with a person you once had romantic feelings for while you're in another relationship

Yeah, nah, you're a fucking slut.
>>
File: téléchargement.jpg (4KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.jpg
4KB, 244x206px
>>37512921
Nobody cares. Stfu you filthy degenerate roasty cunt.
>>
>>37512921
>>>/adv/
>hanging out with the ex
go literally fuck yourself
>>
>>37512921
>He has no reason to worry

Bullshit. Hanging out with your ex is reason enough to worry, and he has every right to be suspicious of you, particularly if you're hanging out alone with him.

If you want to break up with him, then break up with him, but don't frame it as, "Oh, he's too suspicious and he's yelling at me over nothing; poor me." You aren't breaking up with him because he's too suspicious of you, you're not breaking up with him over the yelling matches, and you're not breaking up with him over this being "too much." You're breaking up with him because you prioritize "just smoking weed and chiiling" with your ex (who you will immediately go back to fucking after this breakup) over your relationship with your current boyfriend-which you have every right to do. But don't be delusional about this.

And by the way, this is totally what your ex hoped would happen.
>>
>>37513015

truth

>never hang out with your ex

applies to men and women
>>
>>37512921
Jump off a bridge roastie
>>
Oh look it is another always repeating post.

If she wants to hang out with her ex, time to go out and look for another girl yourself, this one won't be around long.
>>
>>37512921
>hanging out with ex
It doesn't matter if you're not going to do anything.
They're your ex. Cut contact.
>>
File: 1460618460994[1].jpg (48KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1460618460994[1].jpg
48KB, 396x382px
>>37512921
.egas
>>
>>37513099
>"Oh, he's too suspicious and he's yelling at me over nothing; poor me.
This is why I fuck hookers after a break up she can spread any rumor about you and you cant defend this.
At least some niggas in the hood like a CRANK fucking hoes and drinking 40s.

>And by the way, this is totally what your ex hoped would happen.
Women are only one or two very tiny steps ahead.
They all cheat or look for a reason to.
Just be done with women till you find one thats into you and let it go.
>>
>>37512921
>Hang out with girl from work
>GF jealous as fuck
>Assure her nothing is happening.
>After almost a year of chilling we started making out, now we're fucking.
Your bc knows whats coming.
>>
File: 1495225411909.jpg (21KB, 415x479px) Image search: [Google]
1495225411909.jpg
21KB, 415x479px
>>37512921

OP, real answer here, even if this is b8. The act that you enjoy hanging out with your ex signals that the emotional rift between you and your ex has healed. What that means is exactly what's scaring your bf. True he's not handling or communicating well, but that's just because he's confused (and insecure). What you have to do, is to really ask yourself how you feel about your ex. It's rare for ex-relationships to heal over without sexual tension, and if you think that's the way it is, you're lying to yourself.

I think the problem here isn't necessarily your bf, it's your lack of courage to truthfully state that you'd rather be with your ex. Taking your boyfriend's frustration with the relationship and your actions (that obviously upset him) as a scapegoat to back out of this relationship is a cowardly and dishonorable thing to do, mostly because you're not being true to yourself and have no loyalty to your commitments. And like other anons above have said, your ex knows exactly what's happening and wants that, and deep inside you know you want this to. Just own up to how you feel, and make it clear to your bf, then your ex.

Just know that one day you'll fall in love with someone very hard, and that someone will "just hang out alone and smoke weed" with their ex as if it's nothing.
>>
>>37512921
>My boyfriend is getting mad at me for hanging out with my ex
lol wat a fucken asshole amirite
>>
>>37512921
I understand how he's feeling. I've had GF's who say they're hanging out with a guy or ex and I'm perfectly fine with it. But they have always betrayed me and lied. He probably feels that is going to happen to him. He shouldn't be freaking out if that's your true intentions but I can understand where he is coming from.

If you want to keep him I'd just meet with your ex in secret or just cut ties with them completely.
>>
He should really break up with you. Nobody wants a girl that hangs around her ex's while ignoring her current relationship.
>>
>>37512921
fuck off degenerate whore slut
>>
Break up with him already geez
>>
Bumping for advice, thanks
>>
>>37512921
>My boyfriend
i stopped reading here
you are not for this board
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.