[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watching this show made me realize how much I fucking missed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Watching this show made me realize how much I fucking missed out during highschool. Now I want to live like these fucking normies. anyone else here feel the same way?
>>
>>37504880
You missed nothing during highschool, anon.

t. failed normie
>>
>>37504914
but I did, the only friend I have is a chad so naturally I knew about all the parties and fun they had. too bad I was inside all day playing vidya
>>
>>37504976
>parties
You mean demon sex orgies?

For anyone with a shred of social anxiety parties are usually hell, especially high school tier fuckfests. Everyone drinking to a state of oblivion and acting like fucking nymphomaniac beasts, it's disgusting.
>>
>>37504880
idk what show is but I do feel that anon, third world anon here, highschool was boring, USA highschools look fun as fuck, huge buildings, private gym, rugby stadiums, pools, parties or social meets all the time, a lot of extra activities to do like school band, sports, clubs, a lot of people to make at least one or two friends

my hs was small as a house, nothing to do except for study and leave, I didnt lived any special or memorable event during highschool, the only I was into acussed me of being an stalker, didnt make any friend or lived a highschool adventure, sometimes I listen to Blink182 just to fantasize im a teenage living highschool dramas and stuff, it sucks
>>
>>37504880
Yes fucking hell it was painful to watch because of this main reason, And that photographer fuck everyone hated
>>
>>37504880
I knew a girl almost exactly the same as the main girl,
>>
>>37505756
And our relationship was almost exactly the same as the main guy but completely non sexual, of course
>>
File: 1488226553839.jpg (61KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1488226553839.jpg
61KB, 604x453px
>>37504880

I'm more of a failed-normie/cyborg(had friends, went to a couple dances, etc) and there was a ton of weird shit I wasn't cool enough to be in the know about. There was a Chad forcing girls to blow him, a pretty cool senior prank no one gave me a chance to participate in, a class t-shirt with a racist caricature of the vice principal(most were intercepted by the school), etc.

I will say that parties are really overblown in TV/movies. For every party with naked girls in the hot tub and a beer keg, there's 5 where it's just people sitting around playing vidya or smoking weed and talking.
>>
if u wanna talk about ur feelings http://www.7cups.com/15200767 :):)
>>
Dark secrets of highschool thread? What are some more things that have happened at your highschool?
>>
>I want to live like these normies

Get the fuck out. Failed normies are worse than normies.
>>
>>37505861
You realize they purposely made their relationship as generic and name-brand as possible such that viewers could easily relate and impart their own emotions on the show, right?
>>
>>37506113
I guess so, ORogosajkld
>>
>>37506024
but Im not a failed normie, I never/attempted to be a normie you fucking faggot
>>
>>37506215
Yes, but you WANT it. You failed in obtaining what you want.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.