[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever seen a pretty girl poop with your own eyes?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Have you ever seen a pretty girl poop with your own eyes?
>>
lmao today on chaturbate
>>
>>37504755
girl was taking out a huge cock then it just got away
>>
>>37504733
'snot my thing. I like pee and runny noses
>>
File: 2017-05-21-20-31-57.png (200KB, 347x341px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-21-20-31-57.png
200KB, 347x341px
I am a pretty gril an i watch meself shet all the time!
>>
>>37504816
pun not intended! snot my thing. snot my thing :3
>>
>>37504755
She was probably a girl (male) or she was actually ugly.
>>
>>37504874
You are arguing pretty girls don't poop, got it. I thought we were talking about fetishes. Pretty girls do poop and I have evidence.
>>
>>37504931
Show us the evidence, anon
>>
>>37504931
I'm interested in this "evidence," anon.
>>
Strangely enough, I actually did. I'm still a khhv though.

>first year university
>dragged too house party
>lots of people from my old highschool
>I never really spoke too any of them
>oneitis back from when I was 14 was there
>talk to her and one of her friends for a bit
>suddenly they both go in the washroom
>tell me to come with them
>"wtf ok"
>oneitis sits on the toilet, begins pooping
>continues conversation with me and other girl as if nothing was going on
>finish up go back too the party

Even if she was drunk, woman are gross and degenerate.
>>
>>37504931
Better be good anon. i'm sick of watching girls shit out rabbit turds or sloppy garbage. I need fat, anal birth logs pushing out from bulging and distended assholes
>>
File: urevidence.jpg (15KB, 446x187px) Image search: [Google]
urevidence.jpg
15KB, 446x187px
>>37505045
I'm sorryyyy, okayyyy? I don't know why I said I had evidence. It's not my thing. Do you want pictures of runny noses?
>>
>>37504834
You do? You stare at yourself in the mirror while you drop a deuce?
>>
>>37504733
Nope.
But I've convinced 2 of the 3 girls to piss on me while we fuck.
>>
>>37504874

Not that ugly desu I was completly impressed when I saw her, but after that I just don't want to visit the site for while
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.