[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lets say you were guaranteed to never have sex and never have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 19

File: beacon record.png (605KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
beacon record.png
605KB, 600x500px
lets say you were guaranteed to never have sex and never have a girlfriend or any type of interaction with a girl in your entire rest of your life

would you think your life is worth living? or would you be depressed and might as well kill yourself because theres no purpose anymore?

im not really interested in programming or any weird hobbies either so its hard to just dedicate my life to something else in the lonely realm
>>
File: tumblr_ooubdwnu0c1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg (114KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooubdwnu0c1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg
114KB, 850x850px
just tryna bait out 1 reply i wanna see what someone says

maybe i try /adv/
>>
>>37504724
gooky gookers
>>
File: tumblr_oonvkxGuOE1s2yc47o4_1280.jpg (126KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oonvkxGuOE1s2yc47o4_1280.jpg
126KB, 750x750px
another problem is that everyone in the world is having sex all around me every day and that existence is already superseding everything else you could possibly do on your own

its all you see is sex related stuff online too. everywhere.

so how do i survive in this world and not go crazy
>>
>>37504724
Might be kinda liberating honestly
>>
File: tumblr_oo3jlpRBKl1s2yc47o4_1280.jpg (232KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oo3jlpRBKl1s2yc47o4_1280.jpg
232KB, 1280x853px
i want to be dead but i dont want to go through the physical process of killing myself
>>
File: 1480903811449.png (280KB, 638x359px) Image search: [Google]
1480903811449.png
280KB, 638x359px
I'm relying on the chance that those interactions and relationships occur
If they're guaranteed to never happen then I'm out; 25 years already, I can't take another 2 of this
>>
>>37504724
yes i wrote a compiler you nigger
>>
File: 6535.jpg (106KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
6535.jpg
106KB, 400x300px
>the sole conscious and unconscious will of his being is to find a mucus lathered orifice to stick his penis into
I pity the anthropoids around me who lather themselves in detritus and refuse to dedicate any scrutiny towards their instinct driven convictions.
>>
File: 1494624673830 (Large).jpg (638KB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494624673830 (Large).jpg
638KB, 1620x1080px
Let's think rationally for a second. Sex lasts like a few moments. Even normies spend most of their time of the day not having sex. It's not that important.

If you are asking yourself questions like this then sex is not going to satisfy you anyway. You need to be reading books, meditating, seeking out spiritual masters, stuff like that. Normies spend almost no time questioning life like you do. They are like cockroaches scurrying from one crumb of sensation to another.

Enlighten yourself fool
>>
File: tumblr_oim78ysKge1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg (234KB, 1280x924px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oim78ysKge1s2yc47o1_1280.jpg
234KB, 1280x924px
>>37505026
yes indeed im in that state of "im out" because i dont have any chances anymore i fucked up my life permanently

>>37505050
its all around everywhere though

i wish the world wasnt like this idk how to avoid it and be happy elsewhere thats what im asking about

>>37505065
ya but they have a women in their lives that ultimately motivates them to get out of bed because you share your life with someone

and have intimacy

>You need to be reading books, meditating, seeking out spiritual masters

it feels like theres no point though
sitting there meditating doesnt really do anything atleast for me thats as boring as staring at a wall
>>
>>37505117
>its all around everywhere though
therefore you should be bothered by it?

you are as self-aware as a beast.
>>
>>37505050
>shitposters on /r9k/ think they are the same as newton

o im laffin
>>
>>37505168
this is the straw man you build to defend your petty ego from the onslaught of cognitive dissonance, insect.

I have simply only posted an example of a celibate and enlightened man. only a monster that lacks anything beyond basic abstract thinking needs to shove their seminal positor into a flesh receptacle to feel fulfilled.
>>
File: tumblr_oox7wyi7e81s2yc47o3_1280.jpg (508KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oox7wyi7e81s2yc47o3_1280.jpg
508KB, 1000x1500px
>>37505147
ya i do i see greentext stories about people getting fucked i get sad

its like ill never fuck one of those qt traps in the green text story and it torments me a little bit

how do you cope when other people get to enjoy these experiences and i dont
>>
>>37504724
Fapping is fun enough, I don't really care that much about le family meme.
>>
File: 1494771101599.jpg (27KB, 514x564px) Image search: [Google]
1494771101599.jpg
27KB, 514x564px
>>37505202
>i am literally too smart to have sex you insect

keep going im dying over here
>>
File: tumblr_olmno7NOit1s2yc47o4_1280.jpg (347KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olmno7NOit1s2yc47o4_1280.jpg
347KB, 1280x853px
>>37505251
so youre perfectly content with just fapping your entire life and never experiencing a female

forget the family part

how do you do it . for me fapping isnt that fun at all. its quite depressing actually
>>
>>37505217
it's because you are an animal. you have no goals or ambitions, so your greatest desires fall directly to instincts.

don't worry, all but a small fraction of the world is doomed to mediocrity in the way that you are. the people rubbing their genitals against each other are often just as miserable and ignorant as you are, they just have a different set of problems they focus on.

A man will be imprisoned in a room with a door that's unlocked and opens inwards, as long as it does not occur to him to pull rather than push.
>>
>>37505217
>how do you cope when other people get to enjoy these experiences and i dont

You lie to yourself and shit post on /r9k/
or you fail to cope and live in pain and misery
>>
>>37505285
It's probably just the INTP. I've never had big ambitions in my life.
I have a gf but I know I wouldn't die if she left, and I liked fapping before her just as much as I do now.
>>
>>37505266
yet another straw man. your puny mind can do nothing but warp my words into new meanings in an attempt to keep your ego intact, or from confronting your own problems. textbook example of obfuscated emotional projection.

to prioritize sex over all else is to live the life of an animal. if you do this and it makes you miserable, you are not only living as an animal, but a stupid one.
>>
>>37505316
MBTI personality tests are the astrological horoscopes of modern society. pseudoscience.
>>
>>37505266
Chads are assholes but their nigger-level intelligence isn't why they get laid.
>>
>>37505349
>test asks if you like people or not
>yes
>test says you're extroverted
There's always some idiot out there trying to tell me I'm not the way I am.
>>
File: 1492796672069.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1492796672069.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>37505332
>puny minds of animals cannot comprehend my genius

i genuinely hope this is real and that you are actually like this in real life
>>
>>37505290
well whats your advice dude

you cant deny that we were put in this world were supposed to have a female as our other half and not having that isnt too good of a thing

what do you want me to do to change my brain around

>>37505316
>i have a gf

opinion discarded

>>37505298
>fail to cope and live in pain and misery

my life
>>
>>37505371
you are the way you are but a pseudoscientific representation based on subjective axioms is as irrelevant to the way you are as your star sign.
>>
>>37505385
My opinion is more relevant, since I actually know what girls are like. Don't be daft.
>>37505390
You don't know anything about MBTI and you won't stop this board from reading about it.
>>
File: 467.png (312KB, 389x386px) Image search: [Google]
467.png
312KB, 389x386px
>>37505384
when did I say anything about my intelligence? once again you shove words into my mouth because you refuse to face the truth of my words, because it is painful to you.

>>37505385
>you cant deny that we were put in this world were supposed to have a female as our other half and not having that isnt too good of a thing
but I can. we aren't "put" here to do anything, we simply are a result of biological procreation that is dependent on competitive abstract thinking abilities, and as a result we have strong desires to reproduce reinforced by positive and negative sensations, because this set of traits obviously causes itself to be spread genetically more than a contradicting set of traits. you are a result of billions of years of natural selection, nothing more. what you do with yourself now is up to you. you could go play the reproduction game if you like, you could even maintain this religion you have about doing so being "inherent to your existence" to feel good about it. or you could buy someone to fuck to vent your frustrations. or you could leave it all behind and focus on a goal or ambition entirely irrelevant to splooging on women. or you could kill yourself. it literally doesn't matter, and that's okay.

I personally pity anyone who doesn't have firm ambitions, though.

also, something I will point out about your post is you have discarded the opinion of someone who has a girlfriend. isn't a girlfriend what you want? why would you discard his opinion, then? obviously he has more of an idea on the subject than you have, you should listen to his advice if you want what he has.
>I want to learn about space
>you're a cosmologist?! FUCK OFF
>>
>>37505117
>ya but they have a women in their lives that ultimately motivates them to get out of bed because you share your life with someone

I think women want someone who has something going for them. They aren't attracted to sadsack losers that are just waiting around for a girl to pick them up off the floor and push them to do something.
>>
>>37505412
what? I've literally read emotional intelligence by jung and learned about it in uni. it's a bunch of crap and even jung acknowledges that it's not scientific.
>>
>>37505528
And I'm the queen of England. Do keep going with your autistic screeching.
>>
>>37505543
http://www.petergeyer.com.au/library/CG_Jung_MBTI.pdf

>"Jung never intended to quantify his theory i.e. pursue some way of measuring it. He saw his idea simply as
a compass, essential in many ways, but a guide. "

educate yourself instead of pretend that your unresearched convictions hold merit, troglodyte.
>>
File: tumblr_oo3qlrF7QM1s2yc47o4_1280.jpg (194KB, 851x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oo3qlrF7QM1s2yc47o4_1280.jpg
194KB, 851x1280px
>>37505504
i wish i could kill myself then if thats all you have to say cuz im not happy like this

>discarded the opinion of someone who has a girlfriend. isn't a girlfriend what you want? why would you discard his opinion, then?

because i want to know how to live sanely as a lonely person from other lonely people because im doomed

if he has a girlfriend his opinion isnt relevant because hes going to be happy no matter what cuz he has a women there to give him positive reinforcement

>>37505524
cuz they have a chance and thats what motivates them to "do something"
>>
CIA niggers made this thread, just fyi.
>>
>>37505607
The thing is, nobody ever claimed it was scientific. You quoted it: it's a guide. Of course four letters won't explain my personality, that's ridiculous. Those tests simply give people a broad idea of the way they act and how to interact with others.
And you sit here and scream about le scientific.
>>
>>37505633
>his opinion isnt relevant because hes going to be happy no matter what cuz he has a women there to give him positive reinforcement
So all my memories from before a gf are irrelevant too? The question was "if you could never have a gf could you go on living" and the answer is yes, since that's what I was doing until I got a gf. You're not thinking about this, just venting.
>>
Honestly, if I knew, 100%, FOR A FACT, I would never ever have sex or have a girlfriend, it would depress me horribly for a while, but then it would be kind of liberating. Like, "that's really shitty, but at least now I know and can move on from that"

Then I'd probably buy an onahole, and focus on making mad monies. Seriously doubt I would go gay, or even tranny gay. Dicks just aren't for me.
>>
File: tumblr_oltcr0bDNI1w05qaho2_400.gif (2MB, 268x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oltcr0bDNI1w05qaho2_400.gif
2MB, 268x280px
>>37505684
no im saying if it was impossible to have a gf what would you do

would you want to end it all? or would you "le meditate" or some stupid bullshit

what would you do
>>
>>37504724
Just get a hooker. Why'd you have to make shit so complicated and dramatic.
>>
File: tumblr_oox7qojha01s2yc47o3_1280.jpg (1MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oox7qojha01s2yc47o3_1280.jpg
1MB, 1000x1500px
>>37505690
>and focus on making mad monies

whats the point of making money if you dont have a girl to come home to fuck and share your money with and show off how rich you are

and stuff like that

what good does money buy you??? without a girl in your life

more fucking cardboard houses?
>>
>>37505705
literally the same fucking thing because I wasn't about to kill myself before gf. Just fap to the shit I like, maybe get more extreme, and keep living to keep having fun in my own way.
I don't see why it's such a big deal.
>>
>>37505638
You can tell because they glow in the dark
>>
File: tumblr_olz2z7etB91s2yc47o4_1280.jpg (697KB, 1275x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olz2z7etB91s2yc47o4_1280.jpg
697KB, 1275x1920px
>>37505712
>Just get a hooker.

maybe i will.

i will definitely consider the possibility

>>37505738
how would you have fun?

fapping gets really sad and shitty after a while of being a neet
>>
>>37505760
>how would you have fun?
how did I have fun?
Videogames, reading, working, traveling. It sounds like gf is the least of your problems to be honest.
>>
>>37505723
Doing whatever the fuck else I want. Nice new home/car/computer, plus regular upgrades. A nice home and car for my mother and brother if I make that much. Just because I won't have kids or a girlfriend, doesn't mean I can't help out the rest of my family and my friends while living extremely comfortably alone.
>>
>>37505633
well, it's definitely not all I had to say. is that all you read? that's one of several options I mentioned. honestly, the amount of dissonance on this board is nauseating...is it that hard to read some text and not warp it's meaning? literally every single person who's responded to me has demonstrated a lack of comprehension.

>because i want to know how to live sanely as a lonely person from other lonely people because im doomed
then educate yourself in philosophy, science, history, and anthropology. start with the greeks, move on to hume and kant, browse internet articles to find topics that interest you and get more in-depth resources. short of becoming a monk, only widespread education will let you escape your self-created prison.

and I doubt he will be happy just because he has a girlfriend. I have met very few happy people with girlfriends, and girlfriends have only brought me unhappiness in the long run in the past.

>>37505651
literally all I've said is that it's pseudoscientific. scroll up. you were contrary to the claim until I shoved it in your face, and now you've shifted goalposts to feel better about yourself. infantile.
>>
Who here /herdofniggercattle/?
>>
>>37504724
I have never even put thought into having a girlfriend, every time I think about what my life will be like years from now I just picture me (wishful thinking but fit) living in whatever house working whatever job and maybe playing videogames and doing fun things on the internet in my spare time. probably have some more DIY hobbies too?

if you have no interest in doing anything else then of course you're going to be miserable but you can stop investing all your energy in wollowing in your loneliness.
>>
>>37505817
I never ever claimed it was scientific. My point is that your posts aim to disregard it as a whole.
I might as well have said "could be my introversion at work" and you wouldn't have said shit, even though it's the same said with an acronym.
You attack it whenever you have a chance, even though no one claims it to be a science, and put a collection of personality traits on the same level as looking at the stars. That's pretty much like disregarding psychology as a whole because you can't count stress with percentage.
Which seems odd to me if you're studying that in uni.
>>
File: tumblr_olkgt5I5fz1s2yc47o5_1280.jpg (391KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olkgt5I5fz1s2yc47o5_1280.jpg
391KB, 1280x853px
>>37505793
traveling alone? i dont think you have been alone for very long to understand that its not fun by yourself

and reading feels like theres no point cuz you will not have a girlfriend in your future so i cant find the patience for sitting there reading something

working no point to work when you have no girl to come home to

etc

just feels sad

>>37505817
> I have met very few happy people with girlfriends, and girlfriends have only brought me unhappiness in the long run in the past.

well i have to figure that out myself because not having any intimacy with a women is tormenting me day and night

if i got a girlfriend and didnt like it then i would be settled and be in a different frame of mind

but right now its eating me apart
>>
>>37505937
You want advice for yourself then, not my opinion. I enjoy those things and if you don't like it that's your problem, not mine. I answered your question.
Final comment: having a gf doesn't solve your problems. You'll still be as lazy, as depressed, as weak as before, and changing that with gf would take as much effort as it does without gf. But apparently you need to have a relationship to understand it on your own.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.