[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DREAMS GENERAL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1493060733384.jpg (25KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493060733384.jpg
25KB, 540x540px
Anyone here obsessed with dreaming?
The only good experiences I have anymore are ones fabricated in my mind while I sleep. I look forward to sleeping the whole day, and do things to make me tired. I wake up most mornings at 4am, then I might do something to stimulate me like read a book or listen to music or just sit and think. Then I go back to sleep, and thats when the deep sleep realistic dreams happen. I have a pretty normal life throughout the day, I'm not mentally fucked up, and I'm not a NEET, but eventually the dreams become real life, when you "learn how to dream".
>also share cool dreams lol
>>
I've had a dream multiple where I'm wandering through a big city where like every shop has its door open, maybe it's a fair or something, and there are crowds of people doing shit, and I'm wandering through and I really want to join one of the crowds but there are so many I can't decide and ultimately never stop at me.
>>
yes I had 4 dreams today, that is I woke up from a dream, pissed, fell asleep again and dreamed, 4 times in a row.
Also I record the majority of my dreams.
I love my dreams but most of them are pretty shameful, like public masturbation, crossdressing, gender bending, etc.
>>
>>37504360
sometimes i have dreams where I'm getting cucked
>>
Is there a way to increase the likelihood of sexy dreams occurring? It feels so good to cum from a lewd dream.
>>
Had a dream where I tried baking a loaf of bread but put it into the little drawer underneath the oven with my pie and cake pans instead of actually putting it in the oven. I watched a movie or something and then pulled the bread out, and it had developed a spongy, cakey texture, so I cut some off and ate it.
>>
Years ago..
>Dreamt I fucked my sister
>Don't have sister.
It was nice tho, most realistic I've had.
I don't remember any of my dreams anymore.
>>
>>37504161
I'm completely obsessed with dreaming and know exactly what you mean when you say the dreams become "real life". Eventually your experiences in them
become so prominent that they start to overlap your experiences in real life and they start to affect who you are as a person. I've had dreams that can only be described as LSD or acid trips. Better than drugs even. I've had dreams of:

>end of the world from nuclear bombs, asteroids and zombies
>flying
>being various animals
>being the opposite gender
>time and dimension travel
>exploring underwater because I can't drown
>killing people for one reason or another
>that seemed to last for days or even weeks completely forgetting who I was before that and waking up confused/scared because I didn't recognize myself or my surroundings

They've actually really messed with my head in a lot of ways.
>>
Learning lucid dreaming so I can pretend to live out my fantasies. I'm going to achieve autism nirvana.
>>
I dreamed that i cut my pillows dick off. When i woke up i was extremely erect.
>>
>>37504690
This, but not much success so far
>>
>>37504161
I had a weird dream last night. Like I find my soulmate, but she had scars on her face and her hands were chopped off and then we traveled in time. We were supposed to go to the future but we ended up in the past
>>
>>37504161
I had a dream last night I was fighting someone underwater, and I had so slash their throat open with a knife to win.

Was pretty traumatizing.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.