[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/, I'm planning on buying a deck of Yugioh cards, but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1488467819036.jpg (136KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
1488467819036.jpg
136KB, 544x544px
/r9k/, I'm planning on buying a deck of Yugioh cards, but I don't want my family to find out that they're Yugioh cards when I get like 20 different small packages at the door. What do?
>>
>>37499052
Tell them you're buying enemas
>>
Find one site that has all the cards, it'll be a little more expensive, but not much
or
Come out to your family as gay
>>
>>37499115

I'm buying from tcgplayer, but the cards will all come at different times and from different store/sellers
>>
>>37499180
what deck you building?
>>
>>37499472

an old Goat Format deck
>>
>>37499180
Buy from one single store. For MTG I almost always buy from Wizard's Tower or Face to Face Games (Canadian) and their selection is robust enough that I can usually build my deck from their arsenal.
>>
>>37499539
Very nice, I did the same. I recently bought all the cards for my perfect Cyber Dragon deck, I have no intention of actually playing with people as I'd have no chance against current meta decks, just like having it as a collection. I have almost every card as a holo.
>>
>>37499052
Get an original PO box.
>>
>>37499558

The deck I'm building is for a format from over a decade ago, so some of the cards are hard to find for cheap. I appreciate the suggestion Canadanon
>>
This thread is for some of the anons who buy some embarrassing stuff over the internet and still live with their parents. What excuses do you all use?
>>
>>37499539
I may be completely missing something, but why not print them off the internet and run them through a laminator?

i assume you're a neet and your parents will be pissed at you spending money on luxuries
>>
I'm planning to buying YuGiOh cards too. I want to start with 'the code of the duelist' but I don't what kind of packs should I buy in annex.
And I have no friends to play with.
>>
>>37499052
What does Pot of greed do?

I see the above has been asked before
>>
>>37499700

I'm 19 and still have money saved up.

>>37499700
Just in case there are ever tournaments I can enter in, I don't wanna go through all that to have non-legal cards. Plus I like having the old cards like >>37499634
>>
>>37499803
It allows you to take a piece of notebook paper and use your artistic prowess to illustrate two yugioh cards. If you're 100% accurate you get to use them
>>
>>37499803
>pot
dude greed lmao
>>
>>37499744

you should look at the results of top events to see what decks you should use, and then buy singles.

If there are cards that are really expensive, you should buy box sets with that card in them in hopes of pulling them and turning a profit.
>>
>>37499077
>>37499052
But don't do it in the shower.
>>
>>37500088
But I saw that everyone play Zoodiacs, True Draco, cubics or blue eyes dragon decks.
Should I really buy what others bought ?
>>
>>37499052
I remember being 10 years old and my grandmother tearing and setting my yugi cards in fire because she thought you could literally summon demons from them.
growing up catholic
>>
>>37500242

I haven't been playing the current meta (I'm buying an April 2005 deck) but I heard Zoodiacs lost one of their important combo pieces (Elder Entity Norden) in the emergency banlist starting June 12.

I would wait and see what's good after a couple of weeks after June 12 before buying a deck.

There are some guides on Youtube that say which cards you should have at the moment
>>
>>37499052
HEY FAG

just get YUGIOH DUEL LINKS for mobile, its free, so cheaper and you actually will have real life opponents to fight also its quicker and more streamlined with all your favorite cards
>>
>>37500088
I never understood this. Why would you want to copy someone else's deck? Isn't making your own style of deck half the fun of card games?
>>
>>37500379

I played Duel Links nonstop for the past few months, it got old.
>>37500468
Not if you like winning anon! Plus I don't even have enough cards left from years ago to build a deck
>>
>>37500582
>Not if you like winning anon!
So there are only a few decks that you can win with? Doesn't that mean the game is broken/unbalanced?
>>
>>37499052
dont waste your money on autism
>>
>>37499052
Im so glad I grew up and realized what a waste of money those things are
I remember when I was like 17 and just spent like 23 dollars on a shit ton of pokemon cards and took them home.
As I was sitting on my carpet floor sorting them all out, I realized that i was a 17 year old, man still collecting fucking pokemon cards. I didnt even have friends to play it with, I literally just wasted my money.

I threw them all away immediately and haven't played any tcg since unless it was computerized.
>>
>>37501661
>I threw them all away immediately
that's when you wasted your money desu
you should have saved them to sell them in the future
>>
>>37501834
Nah most of what i bought was worthless
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.