[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else who likes eating butter? I do, i like to eat it as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Bregott_normalsaltat.jpg (665KB, 3152x1918px) Image search: [Google]
Bregott_normalsaltat.jpg
665KB, 3152x1918px
Anyone else who likes eating butter? I do, i like to eat it as snacks or when hungry, i just take a spoon and begin eating the golden goodness. I eat a few boxes of it every week, it's so damn nice and tasty, it really helps when i have meltdowns, i eat butter from my fingers to help me calm down, obviously i wash the box after i'm done, i have a favorite one that i empty new butter into, it really adds flavor.

Oh yeah, pic related is my favorite butter, can you others please post yours?
>>
No thanks I don't like dairy products
>>
>>37498220
But dairy products are nice, especially butter, butter is the best dairy product. Do you not love the xanthous colors? The silk smooth texture?
>>
>tfw op will die of a heart attack
r.i.p op
>>
>>37498270
Only old people die in heart attacks, i'm not old, i'm 26.
>>
Nobody who likes butter here? Shame, you all lack taste.
>>
File: Bregott_extrasaltat_500pxl_0.jpg (23KB, 411x411px) Image search: [Google]
Bregott_extrasaltat_500pxl_0.jpg
23KB, 411x411px
>>37498207

>not buying the magical red package

Dafuq is wrong with you?
>>
File: 1496103046621.jpg (29KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
1496103046621.jpg
29KB, 500x445px
>>37498336
>26
>not old
>>
>>37498630
It's probably a good thing he eats the one with less salt, might stall his inevitable heart attack for a few weeks
>>
>>37498207
yeah, butter is delicious. Microwave popcorn +melted butter and salt is pretty amazing. I always scrape all the butter and salt off the bowl when I'm done and eat it.
>>
File: 1389720618635.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1389720618635.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>>37498679

>tfw you're old enough to have changed diapers on kids who are 27 nowadays
>>
>>37498730
I also like microwaving things, i microwave my butter in bowls and then drink it, yummy! Do you do that too? It is very tasty, you should do it. But remember to let it cool, it gets very hot and icky.
>>
File: 1421253412735.jpg (422KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1421253412735.jpg
422KB, 700x800px
>>37498693

The red one is far superior in taste though.
Generally speaking it seems like anything that tastes damn good happens to also be rather unhealthy, question is whether it's worthwhile to prolong ones life a few years eating stuff that tastes mediocre or shorten it a few years but get to enjoy food to the fullest, it's not like people in this board are particularly interested in living anyway.
>>
>>37498630
You're probably one of those people that buy the red milk.
>>
Sometimes I just eat pounds of bread with butter. I go through 300-400g of butter a week.
>>
>>37498207
>I eat a few boxes of it every week
>it really helps when i have meltdowns
>i eat butter from my fingers to help me calm down
>obviously i wash the box after i'm done

this fucking autism
>>
This reminds me of that post about butter dogs

You're a freak op
>>
This is just wrong in so many ways, i feel ill thinking about literally eating butter.
>>
Fy faen, hva er galt med deg?
>>
>>37498207
>liking Stengott
Shit destroys the fucking bread whenever you try to smear out the rock hard butter. Tastes good though but I fucking hate how hard it is to butter up a fucking piece of bread.
>>
>>37500111
In what place is it called stengott?
>>
>>37500111
Can't you just leave it out for a while to get closer to room temperature? Or maybe 15 seconds in the microwave?
>>
OP do you ever drink salad dressing out of the bottle?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.