[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Earliest memory thread >Family is moving houses in my home

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1431298350303.jpg (389KB, 1500x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1431298350303.jpg
389KB, 1500x2250px
Earliest memory thread

>Family is moving houses in my home town
>Remember looking out the window at some dogs barking at me
>New house is only a block away

Apparently I was 2 when this happened

Next memory is of me getting in trouble for drawing on the walls
>>
>>37495795
Is it weird that I cant remember events but can perfectly recreate rooms and completely remember roads and directions and shit? Like I can perfectly recreate the very first house I lived in and the whole neighborhood around it in my mind but I remember absolutely nothing that actually happened.
>>
>>37495858

That's actually kinda cool.
Do you still have good spacial memory or is only of childhood stuff?
>>
>>37495921
Yeah I have a perfect sense of direction and I only need to walk a path once to completely commit it to memory. So once I've been somewhere I never need directions again.
>>
>>37495952

Was there anything in particular about your first house that stuck in your head?
>>
>>37496022
Nope. But I can remember all of the furniture and all the stuff on the shelves.
>>
Earliest memory I have is playing a Justice League fighting games for snes. Believe I was playing as Flash or Wonderwoman. Either 2 or 3
>>
File: 1473459732808.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473459732808.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>37495795
>1998
>my third birthday
>winnie the pooh cake
>picked up the rabbit figurine
>licked the frosting off feet
>put rabbit back
>no one suspected a thing

it's surprisingly clear for an earliest confirmed memory
>>
>putting up Christmas lights

>telling my mom I was 3 even though I knew I was 6

>arguing with my brother that a month was longer than a year (it was 2deep4him to understand)

>asking my mom to come with me to the water fountain and my dad getting very pissed off because he thought I was manipulating her to drive them further apart (pre-divorce I think)
>>
First Memory

>Be me
>4, going on 5
>Dad has me for this week
>Decides to go down to visit my Grandma (his mum)
>Spend first part of the day on the beach
>Then spend the rest of it at the Pirate Parade
>Take pictures with Pirates and get locked in "jail"
>Good day
>Next day Dad decides to do some stuff around town and lets me stay with Grandma
>Don't get to see her a lot. Makes sense
>"Do you like Simpsons Anon? Are you allowed to watch?"
>Yes I lie to her
>Play cards and watch Simpsons with Gram
>Dad calls and says he's going to run in a marathon going on
>Tells me he loves me and he'll be home in a bit
>Comes back
>Seems upset to 4 year old me
>"I'm going to the hospital, I don't feel great"
>Grabs keys and goes to grab doorknob
>Drops stiff to the floor
>Start crying asking him if he's okay
>Grandma is screaming his name
>Grabs phone and calls 911
>Bawling my eyes out
>Not blinking, not moving, mouth barely open
>Run out of the house crying
>Throw up
>Run back
>Black out
>Mom's down now
>Tells me Daddy's gone now. He won't be coming back
>Say "Okay" and go back to playing with Tonka trucks

You lucky Anon's with Dad's
>>
>2001
>one week away from turning 4
>go out of state to visit grandparents
>driving in our rental car in that state that was the same as my mom's at the time and lady marmalade was playing
My grandpa died suddenly a couple days after we returned home of a heart attack. The only memory I'll have of him is playing bass hunter 2000 with him on his pc during that visit. I actually have the game with me.
>>
>>37496910
Yes I have a dad. Was great when we found out I have a 9 months younger half brother. Divorces sure give you a happy childhood. But honestly, it's probably preferable to having no dad. When K was a teen there was a time I hated my half brother because I thought my father liked him a lot more then me but that phase passed, now he's one of my three friends and I get along with my dad as well. Parents still don't talk with each other though.
>>
>>37496910
Fuck my dad. If that had happened to him my reaction would have been one of callous appreciation, and I would not have grown up to regret it. Although now it's a little different, because I can see that he did a lot for me despite his obvious hatred of me, and that must've taken a lot of internal strength.

Sociopathic paternal hatred (from both sides, son to father and father to son) runs on his side of the family for some fucked up reason, he felt the same way about his dad and his dad felt the same way about his (my dad's) grandfather, apparently. What a fucking mess but his side of the family is really wealthy so apparently it worked out for them.

I don't think I had a dad like yours, even though he tried his best. Sorry that happened to you. A statement like that doesn't properly communicate my feelings and does you no justice but it's all I know how to say.
>>
>>37495795
When I was 17 months old my family moved from TX to Commiefornia. I have no memories of it, though, and back then photography wasn't common enough for pictures every 15seconds like today; the few I have from those times are just indoors and could be anywhere.

Apart from my birth certificate, I have no proof that my parents weren't lying about my ever living in Texas at all. If I hadn't been born (and thus gotten a TX birth certificate) my younger brother would have no concrete proof that our family had ever lived in Texas.
>>
>1999; 2 years old
>sitting in a swing set in my backyard eating some crackers
>a crow comes down a takes cracker from my hand

My mom said I wouldn't go out to the backyard for months after that. I still hate birds to this day.
>>
>>37495795
The earliest was probably when I was on a baby stroller and still can't walk or talk.
>>
>>37495795
Being jelly of my sister getting to suck on tits and drink delicious titty milk (my sister was born a week before I turned two). So I was two.

And my older brother not letting me play his NES.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.