[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did i fuck it up robots? I am really fucking confused. I just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: VEawSgk.jpg (34KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
VEawSgk.jpg
34KB, 535x577px
Did i fuck it up robots? I am really fucking confused. I just came home from my first date of my life.

>new girl comes to my workplace 1 week ago
>since our first meeting she was always smiling at me
>at 26 khv I gave up getting a gf, I never watched her more than a friend but we always have such good time
>yesterday we are talking on facebook, I have to go
>she tells me she would like to spend more time with me, and she asks me if I want to go out with her today
>never went anywhere with a girl alone but ok
>I google everything about what to do on a date
>It says that girls fucking love to talk about themselves
>I prepar questions and shit to talk about
>we meet in a bar
>we sit down and we order our drinks
>she is just sitting in silence
>I ask her many things, she just answers with yes and no
>she didn't even bother to interact me with anything
>I ask her if she wants to dance
>"no"
>we drink up our drinks
>"sorry anon I will go, I thought you were more fun"
>she leaves

What the fuck was i supposed to do?
i fucking don't understand.

I want to literally kill myself
>>
File: FB_IMG_1437691797209.jpg (90KB, 1064x797px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1437691797209.jpg
90KB, 1064x797px
>>37495155
Wow. You really ham-handed that one, dingus
>>
>>37495155
I don't know what to tell you. This bitch is ether very bipolar or you did something extreme that you are not aware off, or you are not telling us something. Ether way you need to move on and not obsess over some twat.
>>
>>37495155
>I just came home from my first date of my life.

Fuck off, normie.
>>
>>37495155
You could have told a funny anecdote if she didn't responded well to questions. Also, did you answer yes/no questions? Because that's a common mistake. You should ask open-ended questions.
t. a guy who's been on several dates. Still a khv though, but at least I'm one by choice
>>
>>37495155
Should have went to the movies desu. Would have killed about two hours without you having to be entertaining while still breaking the awkward first date ice
>>
>>37495155
just say to her that you're not familiar with dates and all of that shit, but you really like her and would like to spend some time together, trust me, it just werks.
>inb4 normie reeeee
>>
>>37495271
Don't listen to this weeb OP. Movies are boring because you cant talk to the girl.
>>
>>37495301
>tfw my ex gf took me to the movies just so she could give me hand jobs
>>
File: 1490808369740.jpg (26KB, 652x737px) Image search: [Google]
1490808369740.jpg
26KB, 652x737px
>>37495311
>tfw i make up fake stories to impress anonymous people online
>>
File: suicide_shadow.jpg (32KB, 500x426px) Image search: [Google]
suicide_shadow.jpg
32KB, 500x426px
>>37495212
thanks

>>37495217
I told you everything. That was my pointless and most heartbroking 30 minutes of my life.

>>37495240
I didn't even touch her hands.

>>37495253
I asked her about her day, what did she do before she moved here. what was her major, her hobbies etc.

>>37495271
I asked her if she wants to see wonder women but she said no.

>>37495280
should I write this on facebook?
>>
>>37495338
Its true though she couldn't take me home and she couldn't come to my place because of asshole parents
>>
>>37495347
Sounds like she was just being boring. Don't beat yourself up about it. I'm sure you'll find someone you can... Actually, forget it. Enjoy wizard-hood.
>>
>>37495347
fucking retard

orig
>>
>>37495347
>should I write this on facebook?
you can try, but you're better off telling that to her in person.
>>
did you pay for her drink?
>>
You were supposed to enjoy the bar and relax you dumbass.
>>
>>37495388
>Enjoy wizard-hood.

Actually i am going this week for a test if I have cancer. Maybe I will be off of this miserable ride soon.

>>37495494
yes

>>37495509
How can you enjoy something if your date behaves like this?
>>
>>37495347
I don't fucking ask her what she wants to do. You plan out what you want to do and TELL her what you guys are going to do. You're paying for it so you decide. This is the problem. Men don't know how to be men anymore. Women are naturally submissive but our culture has fucked up gender roles so much betas like you don't get it. Not completely your fault but you do share some of the blame. Next time you get a date if you do (if she was smiling at you and asked you out then she found your looks attractive so don't tell me you don't think you're good looking enough) put your arm around them or hold their hand without asking. Just act like its second nature. You're on a date. Then you do what you planned.

Like come on guys. Getting a girl to agree to a date is the hardest part. Once they're out with you, unless they're some kind of Christ cuckette then you should be banging. Fuck.
>>
Did you just ask her forced questions continiously?
>>
File: lbod13ij2jnx.jpg (25KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
lbod13ij2jnx.jpg
25KB, 499x499px
>>37495155
Don't worry anon, you have us!
and besides your only a few years off before you rank up to wizard
>>
File: 1489358281661.jpg (144KB, 618x597px) Image search: [Google]
1489358281661.jpg
144KB, 618x597px
>>37495564
oh boy it's THAT redpill again.
>uh uhhhhh just be a fucking man OP it really isn't difficult
>just uhhhh put your fucking dick in her you KEK what are you even doing
jog on
>>
>>37495548
You simply enter the bar, enjoy it, walk over to her and say hello. You probably were not even enjoying the place for yourself and you were too occupied with sentences online that you weren't thinking about having fun.
>>
Shoulda asked her to dance first thing then if she said no tell her you thought she would be more fun. You gotta put these roasties on the defense brother.
>>
File: 1496422704891.jpg (70KB, 770x760px) Image search: [Google]
1496422704891.jpg
70KB, 770x760px
>>37495642
I know you think its a meme but that's how it works Theodore. Get a fucking grip. You guys go into dates hoping so hard to get sex. That's where you're fucking up because it shows subconsciously. I watch movies all by myself most of the time because when I take a bitch she wants to kiss and shit while I'm trying to enjoy the show. That's why I only take girls to movies I've seen before.

The key to more confidence? Don't give a fuck if they leave. Pick something to do on your date that you like doing alone. Don't expect sex. Go in with nothing to lose and you won't loose anything.

I wish I could help you guys out in real time with an earpiece or something. Any Bakersfield anons? I will teach you.
>>
File: 1496572613234.jpg (75KB, 600x718px) Image search: [Google]
1496572613234.jpg
75KB, 600x718px
The quest to lose r9k's virginity continues
>>
>>37495155
sorry that happened bud, people are just hard to get a read on sometimes
>>
>>37495155
>>"sorry anon I will go, I thought you were more fun"
>>she leaves
>What the fuck was i supposed to do?

You were supposed to have a series of fun expensive events planned for your date Anon. Like you're entertaining a 2 year old. Lots of things that make interesting sounds and bright colors. Free drugs for her and leaving the bar to go on a helicopter flight might have also been acceptable.

Sure, Chad can just show up. Order a glass of water and spend the entire time staring into his phone, he'll get sex on the first date. You aren't Chad though.
>>
good job anon, you did well

oregano
>>
>>37495301
Lmoa why would you want to talk to a girl?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.