[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much did you eat today, fatbots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: a53.jpg (75KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
a53.jpg
75KB, 737x758px
How much did you eat today, fatbots?
>>
>>37485357
I had 3 mcchicken sandwiches from mcdonalds for lunch, and 2 roast beef sandwiches from arbys for supper. Just snacked on 2 bowls of cinnamon toast crunch
>>
it sucks, I ttried to portion my food today, and i ended up eating whole pizza tonight.

they say, that you need to be skinny to be happy, whereas you could "die" at any MOMENT, so I dont trust, and this is why i eat
>>
File: 1495950854806.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1495950854806.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
Breakfast
>2 sliced potatoes with sour cream, shredded cheese, bacon bits, and salsa
>10 slices of bacon
>6 eggs, scrambled with an entire chorizo sausage link
>2 flour tortillas
>1/3 gallon of whole milk

Lunch
>1 Hot N Ready pepperoni pizza from Little Caesars
>Meal Deal "D" from Taco Bell (medium drink, bag of chips, and a beefy 5-layer burrito)

Dinner
>15 chicken nuggets
>10 mozzarella sticks
>half a pint of rocky road ice cream
>>
lose weights fat boys

i eat 1 meal a day + 6 bottles of water and workout 3 times a week

115 lbs/5'11
>>
>>37485558
lol I can squish you with my titty
>>
About 6000 calories
ate about 5 ice cream drumsticks in the last hour. That alone is like 2000 calories
>>
>>37485357

Day has just started here, I've had 3 cookies, a litre of koolaid and a cup of tea so far.
>>
>>37485632
describe what you ate today good sir
>>
>>37485519

This sounds delicious Senpai. How did you prepare that potato dish?
>>
>>37485357
>Breakfast
2 Chicken biscuits

>Lunch
Small bag of chips and brownie

>Dinner
Bowl of Oyakadon

I feel kinda bad cause this is the most I ate in a couple days and im still waiting on parts to fix my stationary bike.
>>
not an awful lot today, but it was fattening nonetheless

I had some leftover taco mince and salsa (homemade). It wasn't enough to make more tacos with, so I boiled, fried, then baked some potato chunks, reheated the meat and salsa in a pan, and served it over the potatos with sour cream.

Delicious
I just wish I wasn't povo so I could get some beer
>>
>>37485688
It was super delicious

I put the chopped potatoes in a bowl, sprinkle in some garlic salt and black pepper, put in two teaspoons of red pepper powder, then I cover the bowl and shake the potatoes until they are all equally seasoned. After that, just throw them in a pan with vegetable oil and keep the pan covered while you stir occasionally
>>
>>37485357
4 slices of bread with nutella
>>
>>37485775

Arigatou yo, Ima try this out
>>
>breakfast
4 honey english muffins
>lunch
coleslaw and ham sandwich
>dinner
some coleslaw 1 gherkin small oven fries 1 frozen small fish
>>
>>37485609
post moobs please
>>
>>37485654
aside from the ice cream
I had a Philly cheese steak, burger and fries, frosty and some chicken tenders and chicken and rice.
>>
>>37485357
i am on ramadan so didn't eat till sunset, ate a pastilla some chebkias and lentil/chickpea soup
>>
>on a diet of water salad and fish
>go out to dave and busters
>every meal is 2k calories

I can't catch a break
>>
I had a banana and a red bull

Trying to limit my eating so I can lose all this fat but all I want is a big ass pizza
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.