[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are MORE than just objects.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

File: 1487112406195.png (928KB, 1382x1302px) Image search: [Google]
1487112406195.png
928KB, 1382x1302px
For years women have been victimized and oppressed. We're stared at in public, objectified having our bodies put up on billboards with hopeless standards of beauty being subconsciously forced upon us. From the articles we read, down to the clothes we wear, we've been trussed up like pigs to the slaughter.

And HERE, on 4chan, on R9K of all places. A place where victims of systematic oppression come to vent their frustrations anonymously. We are still bullied and made to feel like shit. I've had Anons admit that if they were female, they would be sluts. But those very same Anons will shame us for having had sex. They call us "roasties" and "normalfags" and saying that women can't be robots.

What do you call a woman who chooses to live outside of the social norms? Who chooses to seclude herself from the general public due to anxiety? Does that seem NORMAL to you? If she chooses not to bathe or shave or eat a diet consisting of more than a mint and a half glass of water. Don't even get me started on the treatment of fat women here.

You want us to feel sorry for you because society hurt you, and yet when you're here you hurt others. By shaming them and calling them names, harassing anyone who happens to be female.
>>
This isn't for you. You women are coddled everywhere else. No one is pretending like this board is for everyone. We have no desire for roasties to come invade.
>>
File: IMG_1740.jpg (121KB, 566x581px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1740.jpg
121KB, 566x581px
GTFO OFF OF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING ROASTIE REEEEEE
>>
>>37484685
On the off chance this isn't bait, hot women (and men) live life on baby tier easy mode, and average women live life on easy mode. If you're an ugly woman you're basically playing on par with the average man, and if you're an ugly man there's little hope for you.
Nobody wants you to feel sorry for anyone. This board is a place for guys who don't have much success with women. It's not a place for women. You're welcome to leave, in fact I highly encourage it.
>>
People are this dedicated to bait, hmmm
>>
>>37484685
Out with the tits, or out on your arse, pick one please.
>>
>>37484817
>tfw girl but no easymode because I'm not even playing.
>>
>>37484875
Not playing would mean not living. Just because you don't interact with other people doesn't mean the world wouldn't be on easy mode if you decided to.
>>
Go find attention on some other site you attention whore
>>
>WOMEN ARE NOT OBJECTS!!!!
>treats men as objects.
Fuck off all of you
>>
>>37484817

>If you're an ugly woman you're basically playing on par with the average man with a little more extra points*

ftfy
>>
>>37484685

> Don't even get me started on the treatment of fat women here.

Being fat is objectively and morally wrong. Fatties pls leave.
>>
>>37484685

You're generalizing. There are all kinds of people, virgin or not. I, for example, only want sex and power, but I admit to it. I think it's society's fault for making me realize this though.
>>
>>37484685
Back to tumblr, foul beast.
>>
>>37484875
>Women have the luxury of not participating
And we aren't supposed to tell girls to fuck off when they say they know a robots suffering.
>>
>>37484685
>What do you call a woman who chooses to live outside of the social norms? Who chooses to seclude herself from the general public due to anxiety? Does that seem NORMAL to you? If she chooses not to bathe or shave or eat a diet consisting of more than a mint and a half glass of water. Don't even get me started on the treatment of fat women here.

>chooses
>chooses
>chooses
>chooses

There's your answer.
>>
>>37484685
This is some pretty mid teir bate, I applaud you
>>
>>37484685
TITS OR GTFO

Object
>>
>>37484685
soooo, no tits then?
>>
>>37484685
>Women are MORE than just objects

Mentally? no.
Physically? yes.

Kind of like a broken robot that operates on emotion, drama, and cuntishness instead of logic, reasoning, and cprog script.
>>
>>37484685
Oh shut up you ugly piece of shit.

Pretty women drain men of all their funds on a fucking daily basis. Maybe if you weren't ugly you would reap the benefits of being a woman.

Your problem isn't that you're a woman, it's that you're unattractive.
>>
File: 1492283919202.jpg (19KB, 432x403px) Image search: [Google]
1492283919202.jpg
19KB, 432x403px
>>37484685
>For years women have been victimized and oppressed. We're stared at in public, objectified having our bodies
People that wear skintight clothing and things that don't cover all but the bare essentials designed for the explicit purpose of making you look hot get "gawked at", yes

If a ripped gymnast wears a skintight muscle shirt and booty shorts people would look at him to

Anything that vaguely resembles an innocent woman trying to go about her day getting "creeped on" is considered absolutely repugnant and gets dealt with swiftly

>objectified having our bodies put up on billboards with hopeless standards of beauty being subconsciously forced upon us
You mean businesses trying to exploit your insecurities to get you to buy things?

Oh, the plight of the modern American woman

Even if this were a serious issue you fail to ever explain why this is supposed to be directly relevant to women. Men are "expected" to be 6 foot ripped CEOs that can play the violin and is only interested in supporting others. Basically the only relationship standard women are held to is how hot they are which is 80% just not eating like a cow and hitting the treadmill every now and then

>We are still bullied and made to feel like shit.
SO DOES EVERYBODY

You're on 4chan, fuckhead. People on this website will tell you to commit suicide because you like a different kind of icecream than them

I'm not wasting any more mental real-estate on this. Your post is just a dozen brainless iterations of "bad things happen to upper-class North American white women" but you fail to ever justify why it isn't supposed to be staggeringly disproportionate to anyone and everyone else
>>
>>37484685
just go to tumblr they love you there.
>>
File: Aku heart attack.png (346KB, 610x497px) Image search: [Google]
Aku heart attack.png
346KB, 610x497px
>>37484685
>Oh so angry! Be careful OP, too much stress will give you a heart attack! Oh! What am I saying? Please continue. Never mind what I said!
>>
File: summertime.jpg (73KB, 921x481px) Image search: [Google]
summertime.jpg
73KB, 921x481px
>>37484685
We all know your shitty plan won't work. Kys.
>>
File: IMG_0645.jpg (136KB, 520x588px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0645.jpg
136KB, 520x588px
>>37484685
Why do roasties come to r9k? Women aren't welcome here fuck off.
>>
>>37485844
>This. When will women in the west realize they are not oppressed? They talk so much about male privilege they fail to see that they themselves are the real privileged ones.
>>
File: 1495799914782.jpg (27KB, 445x503px) Image search: [Google]
1495799914782.jpg
27KB, 445x503px
>>37484685
Keep your man-hating Religion away from me.
>>
>>37484685
Cool story, get back to us when at a moments notice you may be called on to lay down your lives for your country in the most dangerous and brutal fashion. Oh and if you try to refuse you will be branded a traitor and throw into jail with a minimum 5 year sentence and 10,000 dollar fine, that's the best case scenario in a first world country. In other countries you may face far longer or even just be outright executed for treason. Roasties live on easy mode.
>>
>>37484685
Fuck you! My dick was cut the day I was born because I was born with a penis.
>>
>>37484685
You are making a lot of assumptions and generalizations here. Its very sad that its 2017 and we still have people that try to force others into predefined groups without learning about them and their individuality. I though we were past all this.
>>
>>37484685
>Name me one right men have in the west that women don't.
>Pro tip: You can't.
>>
>>37486365
ahem .. the benefit of the doubt.

the cops will take their side faster the courts will give her your kids faster.. im not anti women im just saying its true.
>>
>>37484685
>A place where victims of systematic oppression come to vent their frustrations anonymously.
More like a place where people bitch and moan about nonexistent problems.
>>
>>37484685
Women are actually less than objects.
>>
File: 1496513950867.jpg (78KB, 500x692px) Image search: [Google]
1496513950867.jpg
78KB, 500x692px
>>37484685
fembot here op is right just so u guys know

dont be mad at life its summer get out have fun :)
>>
>>37486365
Showing bear nipple in public.
>>
>>37486463
Ah you got me there, but that is the only thing we can do.
>>
>>37486463
>>37486473
is it a right?
>>
>>37486463
This got me thinking can trannies legally walk around topless?
>>
>>37486505
Not sure. If it is, it is not a big one. When it comes to the law and society, Women are treated better in every possible way.
>>
>>37486505
no you tard.
>>
>>37485844
this this this this
Well played Mister, there is hope
>>
How long will it take before Feminism fully dies out? Luckily people are waking up and more and more people are seeing Feminism for the bullshit that it is.
>>
>>37486463
Because a woman's breasts are a secondary sex characteristic.
>>
>>37486612
So are man nipples though. You just don't realize it because you aren't gay or a woman.
>>
>>37486650
>Secondary sex characteristics are features that appear during puberty in humans, and at sexual maturity in other animals.

>In humans, visible secondary sex characteristics include pubic hair, enlarged breasts of females, and facial hair and Adam's apple on males.
taken from wikipedia.
>>
File: Feminist hypocrisy.jpg (209KB, 970x750px) Image search: [Google]
Feminist hypocrisy.jpg
209KB, 970x750px
>>37484685
Feminist hypocrisy at it's finest.
>>
>>37486716
>Women have nipples from birth
>gain breasts in puberty
>Can show every part of the boob fat except nipple
Isn't that backwards?

Also means Adam's apples and body hair should get you in legal trouble too.
>>
>>37486716
>men having beards in public
Fucking sluts.
>>
>>37484685
>something about women
>posts a tranny
>>
>>37486759
I guess some secondary sex characteristics are more equal than others.
>>
>>37486505
Where I live it is completely legal, though no female ever does it.
>>
but its bait
>>
>>37484685
>Women are opressed
Hahahahahahaha
Oh wait, you're serious
Let me laugh even harder
>>
>>37484685
Dumb roast thot
>>
>>37484685
Nothing says oppression quite like being strapped down and getting the best part of your cock chopped off while also being expected to fucking prop up society and having the entire legal system pinned against you

And then you have feminists who have run out of things to bitch about so they turn intersectional
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
Image says it all, OP.
>>
>>37484685
>women are oppressed because funny looks in public
Meanwhile men have fought carried the burden of fighting every war in history
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.