[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>europeans talking about the terror attack >they are calm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 41

File: 1437394060884.png (20KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1437394060884.png
20KB, 555x555px
>europeans talking about the terror attack
>they are calm and rational, saying don't give into fear, emphasize the need for community and togetherness and not to overreact because that's just what the terrorists want

>Americans talk about the terrorist attack
>OH MY GOD BAN AND DEPORT ALL MUSLIMS. CIVILIZATION IS FALLING APART

Why are Americans so fucking crazy/stupid?
>>
>>37483496
Tbh I hate anglos enough that i'm glad your shithole island is being colonized.
>>
>>37483496
Id rather be dumb and alive than accepting and getting blown to bits
>>
>>37483496
there's a difference between "remaining calm and rational" and "pretending that everything will be OK if we leave it alone"
>>
>be british
>go for a walk outside
>get run over and stabbed

Good thing they're calm and rational though
>>
>>37483496
people are being killed like dogs in your capital city
lmao at you
>>
>>37483496
Fuck off britfag. You're probably one to think too rationally of religious radicals.
>>
>>37483496
Being open-minded is nice, but you don't want to be so open-minded that your brains fall out.
>>
File: 1496104909719.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496104909719.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>37483496
>european terrorist attack
>we deserve this for racism, we weren't accommodating enough, not all muslims, the real victims are the moderate muslims who will face backlash in the wake of terrorist attack #1231415
>media tries to trick people into thinking the terrorists were white

Why are Euros so cucked?
>>
"They want you to stop allowing them into your country! They aren't doing this because you let them do it with no repercussions!"
>>
File: biggrin.png (18KB, 242x225px) Image search: [Google]
biggrin.png
18KB, 242x225px
I wish there was a muslim that got fed up with the muslims always bombing people and giving muslims a bad name so he went and bombed a bunch of muslims to give them a taste of their own medicine.

It'd be hilarious and the media would be spinning trying to figure out what to say.
>>
>>37483798
But Muslims already constantly kill each other. Look at Syria. It'd be no big deal for them.
>>
>>37483855
in real countries
>>
File: 1495392464080.jpg (26KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
1495392464080.jpg
26KB, 500x286px
>>37483496
circumcision wrecks their brains by damaging the limbic system. it's the same reason why Jews and Muslims are crazy and violent
>>
>>37483496
>>they are calm and rational, saying don't give into fear, emphasize the need for community and togetherness and not to overreact because that's just what the terrorists want

That's exactly why Americans are smarter. You are not reacting right. You fail to understand that what a terror attack is and what it indicates to you as a nation.
>>
European media, "terrorist attacks are common place, people need to get used to them."
>>
File: 1488479499421.png (163KB, 300x283px) Image search: [Google]
1488479499421.png
163KB, 300x283px
have fun being calm and rational until 23 fucking people die on a bridge

who really wins in the end snaggle tooth?
>>
>>37484849
Only 3 people died, (technically 6 but I don't classify attackers as people)
>>
>>37484910
haha wow not a big deal at all :) maybe they'll come to your town next and only kill 3 people
>>
>>37484950
>implying I don't think its a big deal
I'm more so just over the media reaction its the same every time.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 258x196px
>>37483496
Because Americans don't know history and have no idea that terrorism has been around for decades, including the Irish IRA (which famously assassinated Lord Mountbatten, who was Prince Charles's favorite uncle) and the ETA in Spain.

Americans think terrorism began on 9/11. Americans shit their pants and reach for their guns at the slightest provocation.

But the worst thing is that Americans are chicken shit conformists (like their parents kek) who dislike thinking and love to follow and parrot their political (left and right) idols, hence Richard Spencer and all those flabby losers in their ridiculous Nazi Youth haircuts and cheap ill-fitting blazers seig heiling like trained monkeys.

And I unfortunately live in Texas, land of open mouth breathing idiots. I'm leaving as soon as I finish school, fuck this cesspool.
>>
File: 1491398596902.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1491398596902.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>37485027
as soon as you finish highschool?

I know freshman year is hard as an edgy teen who hates his hometown but im sure you'll make it.
>>
Why are you such a cuck "AMERICA BTFO NOT ALL MUSLIMS"
>>
>be american
>go for a walk outside
>get arrested and shot

glad to be AN AMERICAN
>>
>>37484416
You have that pic saved to your comp or did you look up penises? That's p gay anon.
>>
>>37485568
>get arrested and shot
ur obviously not an American, because in the Land Of The Free you get shot, then after you're dead the cops keep yelling at you whilst holding their guns with trembling hands, and finally, as the pool of your blood grows ever larger and more of your brain seeps out, they heroically cuff you and read you your rights.
>>
>>37483496
I'm European. Fuck muslims and fuck you too, race traitor.
>>
>>37483496
The US is actually looking to solve the problem instead of making excuses for sandniggers.
I wish my country did more of that.
>>
>>37486179
>>37486188
Cumskins, everbody.
>>
File: terrorist bingo.png (86KB, 745x853px) Image search: [Google]
terrorist bingo.png
86KB, 745x853px
We act like cucks whenever there's a terrorist attack

Don't mention Muslims!
>>
>>37486179
Being American isn't a race you idiot. What are you, Belgian?
>>
File: ZuW8M.png (180KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
ZuW8M.png
180KB, 480x480px
>>37486245
>Being American isn't a race
With a reading comprehension like yours, I'm sorry you won the sperm race.

Get it? Race?
>>
>>37483496
>saying don't give into fear, emphasize the need for community and togetherness and not to overreact because that's just what the terrorists want

This is the dumbest thing ever. Only completely insane mouth-breathers would believe the best way to combat Islamic terrorism is by picking daisies and giving everyone free hugs.

Protip: That didn't work after the Ariana Grande Concert or the Bus attack.

If you need a history lesson on how to not be a dumbass, research what happened to the Sassanid or Byzantine empire.

That is currently happening all across Europe. History repeats itself.
>>
I find it ironic that most alt right supporters engage in the same sweeping generalizations about a different group of people that they themselves are so fed up with (white privilege, responsible for slavery from 200 yrs ago, etc) Im not saying those are valid arguments, but to not see the parallels is intelectually lazy. Move back towards the center of the political spectrum, stop letting yourselves be radicalized.
>>
File: fencesitter.jpg (36KB, 680x508px) Image search: [Google]
fencesitter.jpg
36KB, 680x508px
>>37486666
>le horshoe theory
I love this meme.
>>
>>37486731
>le I've heard this argument before, so it's wrong, and me acknowledging that I've heard it before is a valid rebuttal
I love this meme.
>>
>>37486771
What argument? "Remember guys being anti-X is just as bad as being X, so let's just all be neutral" is not an argument.

Also by saying "most alt right supporters" you are making a sweeping generalization about a group yourself, fucktard.
>>
>>37483496
Non-Europeans murdering Europeans is just part and parcel of living in a big European city.

:)

We must roll over onto our bellies and let immigrants keep murdering fellow Europeans and never take any actions to prevent it. After all, doing someting will only make the peaceful muslims more radical and cause them to kill more people. After all, we wouldn't want to be called a racist, now would be? :)
>>
>>37484416
Also the lack of bacon. That and penis mutilation is why jews and muslims are violent.
>>
>>37483798
...you mean like the Syrian Army? Or the Iraqi army? Or the Kurdish forces in Syria?
>>
>>37486282
You are the dumbest poster I have seen today. Who is giving flowers and hugs? Nobody, except your imagination. Oh, and jews. They love terrorist attacks against whites, after all they invented them.
>>
File: 8ZsFb2B.png (545KB, 610x348px) Image search: [Google]
8ZsFb2B.png
545KB, 610x348px
Why are you focusing on Muslims when there's a wave of white terrorism in the US?
>>
>>37487014
People are attacking the islam ideology for good reason.
Almost every terrorist attack is either done by commmunists less than 10%
or in the name of Islam more than 90%
Sorry but you're falling for SJW propaganda if you think that white terrorism is a thing.
>>
>terror attack
>police run leaving people to fend for themselves
nice country you got there you useless cunts. we should keep arming ISIS so that your entire continent full of trash gets wiped out
>>
>>37487117
t. Shlomo. Jews are the ones responsible for most terrorist attacks.
>>
>>37487117
http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-and-white-crime-2017-6?
>>
>>37487311
It's pretty much nonexistant compared to muslim terror attacks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_May_2017

If you want to make a big fuss about 1 out of 100 of terrorist attacks then it just shows you put more focus on those outliers for whatever reasons.
>>
>>37487440
It's way more than 1 out of 100. I just think that the alt right and Islam are equally repulsive.
>>
>>37487468
Islam commits far more crime around the globe though. You try to blow it way out of proportion if you imply they are equally bad.
>>
Dooes anyone else find it weird that terrorism in Europe ramped up after 2015?
I know muzzies dont need a reason to chimp out and kill a bunch of people, its just strange that it wasnt a constant rise kn terrorism but a sudden jump after Charlie Hebdo and it basically hasnt stopped after that.
>>
File: 0_days.jpg (142KB, 735x982px) Image search: [Google]
0_days.jpg
142KB, 735x982px
>Texans have a "Draw Muhammad" competition to purposely piss off Muslims
>a couple Muslims go there to shoot the place up
>some redblooded Americans waste the sand niggers
>no Americans are killed
>God bless Texas and God bless America
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/shooting-outside-draw-muhammad-contest-texas-n352996

I will take that any day over spreading your asshole wide open for the """""refugees"""""
>>
>>37487567
Islam also has over a billion adherents while the alt right has maybe a few million. Of course there are going to be more Muslim terrorists than alt right ones. That doesn't make one ideology better than the other.
>>
File: refugees.jpg (151KB, 499x1235px) Image search: [Google]
refugees.jpg
151KB, 499x1235px
>>37487594

>terrorism in Europe ramped up right around the time Merkel opened the flood gates to the rapefugees
Hmmmmm
>>
>>37487687
That's the obvious explanation, but majority of attacks are done by non refugees but by muzzies who lived here a while.
Maybe they just got brave suddenly. Or a bunch of isis recruters came over.
>>
>>37483564
Grew up in central London/around London for 25 years. Never once been robbed/stabbed/had any problems with people of other races.
>>
>>37487672
Why do you feel the need to draw a flase equivalence between movements? Is someone forcing you to join the alt right or something?
>>
With something so fucked up as terrorists attacking innocent people like in London and Manchester, you've got to let people have their honest reaction.

Telling people not to be angry at Muslims is denying them part of the grieving process. Eventually people will cool off and conclude that obviously, not all Muslims are murderers. But not allowing people their initial anger leads to things like Trump being elected.
>>
>>37487726
Good job, now what about the people who were killed yesterday? Or the children who were killed two weeks ago? Did they do something wrong?
>>
>>37487687
All of the bigger attacks were done by people born in Europe who became radicalized. It's the result of isis stepping up their recruiting propaganda.
>>
>>37483496
Because is all political, you still have lottery chances to gte killed in a terrorist attack.
America needs something to justify the trillion dollar industry that the army is so it acts like terrorism is the biggest threat.
>>
>>37483565
80 americans are shot to death every day, this is 10% of that and its such a big thing that itll be all over the papers for days, your country is a third world shithole
>>
File: 1496165553576.jpg (126KB, 750x650px) Image search: [Google]
1496165553576.jpg
126KB, 750x650px
>>37483564
I can't wait until everyone comes to their senses and realises how much trouble the-cult-that-shall-not-be-named really is.
>>
>>37487768
The masses have a good collective sense, media is good but not entirely necesarry to tell people how to behave.
When the situation gets too bad than groups will rise and the problem will be solved, radical or not is how it works
>>
>>37487826
black people are shooting each other just the way they do in their own countries. would you bee okay with sending them to africa so usa stops being a third world country?
>>
>>37487672
The far left commits more terrorist attacks then the far right, but even in america most terrorist attacks are commited in the name of islam.

>That doesn't make one ideology better than the other.
It does because they don't nearly kill or oppress as many people as Islam does.
>>
That's because it's a common occurrence in yuropoor life, why would they get angry over it? It's like rain, a minor annoyance.
>>
>>37487772
innocent people die everyday, I don't see why this occurrence was special apart from trying to incite terror
>>
File: IMG_7409.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7409.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
>>37483496
PIC RELATED
STAY STRONG R9K
>>
>>37483496
the jews control our media/lives/brains and this is what they want
>>
>>37486666
HOLY SHIT CHECKED
HOLY SHIT
DAMN
>>
>>37483656
Euros for the most part see that on a global political scale our governments regularly play a large role in the destabilisation of these countries and our aware of the hundreds of civilians killed through attacks from our nations while we supply their corrupt governments with weapons. Spreading fear and hatred is profitable, for both sides dividing people is key, the more we segregate the more people are radicalised. Carrying on with your life not consumed by paranoia and bitterness for a small time war and the unlikely possibility of being caught in the middle is hardly being cucked. More children die in a day in saudi arabia than we've had from attacks in a year.
>>
>>37487772
CHECKED AGAIN
WHAT IS THIS WASTE OF A THREAD
>>
>>37487957
Because these deaths were easily preventable.
>>
>>37488060
As long as everyone can justify feeling superior by not caring everything can continue the way it does.
We will just keep living the way we do, occasionally there will be terrorist attacks and we will just explain that its because of american foreign policy and move on.
>>
>>37487886
I don't give a fuck what america does, but sure send the niggers out of there, they want to bitch and moan that they have been mistreated since slavery, they should be grateful that they were abducted and taken away from the shithole they inhabited 300 years ago, and if they don't appreciate america and cant fit in then send the buggers back
>>
>>37487627
>prevent one terror attack cause of lax gun laws
>get a gorillion school and mass shootings in return
i sure wish i were living in the US now
>>
>>37488150
No we get representatives that bring these discussions out in the open, we pull out of trade with saudi arabia and other corrupt governments supplying isis, focus on nuclear power to avoid having to dirty our hands in the middle east for oil. Focus our taxes on providing the best possible schooling for all citizens instead of nuclear weapons and make the next generation a well educated, productive generation capable of moving into new industries.
>>
>>37488060
175,660 to 196,408 CIVILIAN DEATHS

And that is only the Iraq war. Not Syria or Afghanistan or Lybia or god knows where else. They didnt even have drone strikes back in Iraq did they?

The americans dropped a bomb on a school that killed aproximately 300 people who were simply sheltering themselves from violence and had fled their homes. They all died. Whoopsie.

It dosent justify terror attacks here in my country or anywhere else but it does show that our governments do it too, but on a significantly larger scale.
>>
>>37488113
Source: your fat ass and /pol/.
>>
>>37488289
No terror attack in the US has successfully been prevented, ever. Every terrorist attempt has succeeded.
>>
>>37488295
European education is already far better than middle eastern. Do I need to have a phd to not drive a car through a crowd of people?
How much money should we invest into the muslim community until it stops producing terrorism?
>>
>>37488351
You want a source on how without muslims there would be no muslim terrorism?
>>
File: 1496240848758.jpg (47KB, 480x462px) Image search: [Google]
1496240848758.jpg
47KB, 480x462px
>>37483496
>terrorist attacks happen
>let more refugees in that way we win
>terrorist attacks increase
>notallmuslims
Meanwhile poland's face when no refugees and no terrorist attacks
>>
>>37483496
>not to overreact because that's just what the terrorists want
As Eurofags are keen to point out, we have a lot of crazy religious types here in burgerland. Because of that, we understand to some degree why terrorists kill people. They aren't playing some sort of Joker-esque psycho-game like you think they are, they are doing what they believe their holy book tells them to do because they're afraid Allah will punish them if they don't prove their faith.

This stupid "we can't fight the terrorists because then they win" meme never works out because terrorist attacks aren't about *you*, and they're not even about the victims. Terrorist attacks are perpetrated by the terrorist in what he believes to be his own best interests. All the dead people are just a side-effect.
>>
Why would you want or let any participant of Islam in your country? Anyone that believes or follows that trash is intellectually unsound and questionable. I don't consider it cultural enrichment rather cultural degeneracy.
>>
>>37483564

>Americans think the rest of the civilised world lives in constant fear of their lives like they do

You're literally living in a third world shit hole America. It's hilarious how you still cling to the meme of land of the free and opportunity.. you have the worst healthcare and education system of any first world country, you have the highest murder rate, the highest domestic violence, the most homeless people, the largest drug problems, the lowest minimum wage.. FUCKING HILARIOUS.
>>
>>37483496
It's literal brainwashing propaganda disseminated by weapons manufacturers. The weapons manufacturers want to radicalize as many people as they can on both sides because it gives them an excuse to sell more weapons. The republican party is literally a criminal conspiracy designed to sell weapons. This is the ultimate redpill.
>>
File: 1476131347558.jpg (505KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476131347558.jpg
505KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw like 4 muslims moved in next door to me a month ago
>tfw I live like half an hour out of Manchester
HLAP
>>
>911 happens
>USA basically starts a war with the Middle East
>haven't had a major terror attack in years
>>
>>37488398
How could this attack have been easily prevented? Since you know more about it than the police or MI5 you clearly are an expert.
>>
>>37488712
>USA bombs Iraq because Israel orders them to
>destabilizes region and causes floods of migrants and terrorists
>jews happy at their successful terrorist attack against the white race
>>
>>37488831
By not having muslims in your country.
>>
>>37487957
>part and parcel of every day life
It's time to stop posting khan
>>
>>37488862
How would you arrange that? How would you "easily" have prevented it? Give a concrete solution and proof instead of armchair general hyperbole.
>>
>>37488968
>take muslims
>expel them
>not let in new ones
>>
>>37488994
How do you define muslims? And how do you kick out someone who was born in the UK like the Ariana Grande bomber was?

We already tried to kick out a terrorist religion in ww2 and it didn't work. Caused lots of butthurt.
>>
>>37488994
I can add to that
>make islam an illegal religion due to the high amounts of terrorism that have sparked from it
Problem solved. If people want to worship a god that allows them to kill in his name, all muslims are potentional terrorists.
>>
>>37489040
You put everybody who has non european origins on trains to turkey and close the door behind them. The citizenship is an artificial construst and can be revoked any time.
Do you want me to also give you a train schedule?
Do leftists believe that drilling their opponents for exact details of the solution is an effective debate tactic? It just makes you look autistic to be honest.
>>
>>37488392
Immigration is a different issue but a born and raised citizen is still a citizen. Educating the youth is the key to producing rational thought, segregation and under-funding leads to tribalism and territorial battles over work and resources, which is a class issue only made more confusing by racial boogeymen.
>>
>>37488994
This is the only way to guarantee our own safety. We need to remove all muslims going back several generations, prevent any more entering the country, ban travel to muslim countries, and people should have the duty to report any suspected muslims to the authorities. We need extreme prejudice even if it's "unfair" to the "good ones", this is the only way to save ourselves.
>>
>>37489142
So how much money do we have to invest into educating muslims to not murder people?
>>
>>37483496
>they are calm and rational, saying don't give into fear, emphasize the need for community and togetherness and not to overreact because that's just what the terrorists want
That's the opposite of calm and rational though. We're broken.

t. french.
>>
>>37489123
How do you revoke citizenship of someone who was born with it? You can't. There are these pesky human rights. It wouldn't work unless Europe became a dictatorship. And then we'd have to deal with other countries getting butthurt. Anyone with an IQ higher than Forrest Gump knows your proposal is completely unrealistic and cannot be implemented.
>>
>>37489143
You meant "muslims and jews" right?
>>
>>37489198
>your citizenship is void Mohammed, go away

Are human rights of potential terrorists more important than the human rights of their victims?
I guess the europeans should then get used to being slaughtered in the streets because trying to prevent it would be mean towards the terrorists. This is the real thinking man solution.
>>
>>37483496
You have to realize that it isn't a conscious choice on our part, we're not intentionally trying to act unfazed as a tactic, it's just how it is. I was in a pub last night when this news broke and people just turned around to look at the TV for about five seconds, said something along the lines of "oh dear", and went back to their conversation.
Here's a video of a British man reacting to a catastrophic event happening in front of his eyes (11 people dead), just so you understand this attitude.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjmglwWS3xU
>>
>>37485616
normal people don't immediately associate anatomical pictures with sexuality. only Americans do that because of the sexual assault you suffered at birth.
>>
>>37489239
How do you do that? How do you revoke the citizenship of Mohammad who was born in London? You are not smart enough to understand it would be impossible due to laws and constitutional rights.
>>
>>37488351
p e o p l e

a r e

d e a d

It could have been prevented.
>>
>>37489239
You sound like a potential terrorist. I think your citizenship should be revoked and you kicked out.
>>
>>37489307
You keep saying it could have been prevented. What would you have done differently if you were in charge of MI5 instead of being a raging manchild basement-dwelling virgin?
>>
>>37489307
Yes, it could have been prevented by killing Ariana Grande before the concert.
>>
>>37489304
Only smart people like you understand that burocracy and regulations are more important than human lives.
What is the purpose of the state then?
>>
File: 1494594102529.png (4KB, 409x410px) Image search: [Google]
1494594102529.png
4KB, 409x410px
>>37489355
>burocracy
>>
>>37489323
I don't think this argument can go anywhere because you argue in a bad faith and keep demanding your opponents to give you an exact break down so I'd like to ask you the same.
What can be done to prevent the next terrorist attack?
>>
>>37489373
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/burocracy
>>
>>37483496
This is why there are more terrorists in the UK.
>>
>>37489377
Who knows? The best is to give our counterterrorism and intelligence what they need to be up to speed. Without giving them power that they shouldn't have.

And why is it bad faith when you claim you could easily have prevented this attack, and when asked how, you sperg out? It makes you look like a liar.
>>
>>37489399
Brexit was a vote for more muslim immigrants.
>>
>>37489421
I didn't sperg out. You started insulting the guy here though. >>37489323
So basically your point is that you are intellectually superior by saying that you don't know but islamophobia is wrong?
>>
File: 1496533559506.png (798KB, 996x868px) Image search: [Google]
1496533559506.png
798KB, 996x868px
>>37489392
>creating a wiktionary page to cover your mistake

this is unreal
>>
>>37489464
hahaha wtf man lol
smiley.jpg
>>
>>37485027
>And I unfortunately live in Texas
You should literally kill yourself normie scum you don't belong here.
t. Real Texan
>>
>>37489516
you just proved his point you dumbass

t. texan
>>
>>37489447
You sound suspicious. Your citizenship will be revoked because you are a potential terrorist.
>>
>>37489578
You however sound like a perfect citizen. Make sure to uphold ramadan and praying 5 times a day towards mecca.
>>
>>37489640
It's a fact that many terrorist attacks have been made by raging autistic virgins on /r9k/. They should be deported.
>>
>>37489760
This was merely a response to Chad's foreign policy.
>>
File: 1491590719503.jpg (311KB, 1280x1626px) Image search: [Google]
1491590719503.jpg
311KB, 1280x1626px
>>37487627

This is just proof against gun control. Texas knows how to do things right. Give law-abiding citizens the legal right to fucking blast a terrorist if he tries to pull anything.

75% of the reason Europe is having issues is that none of them are allowed to own guns or have the right to self defense. They're essentially defenseless lambs for the slaughter, like the recent London attack. Reminds me of this one in Sweden
>>
>>37489871
Source: /pol/ and your fat NEET ass.
>>
>>37488060
the difference being we target enemy insurgents (who don't identify themselves as enemy combatants) and they target tween pop concert full of children and women. Saudi Arabia is also a cocksucker of the west and isn't at war with the west. It's just so shitty because of islam leftists want to import.
>>
>>37483656
>Americans snagged muazzam begg who did nothing wrong and imprisoned and totured him in Guantanamo bay without proof for 3 years before releasing him
>MI5 followed him for years but had no proof
>Americans still insist he's a terrorist despite the only confessions they got were obtained by torture

Nice try.
>>
File: 1464162211776.jpg (225KB, 1465x638px) Image search: [Google]
1464162211776.jpg
225KB, 1465x638px
>>37489932
Source for what, fuckwad?

You don't know shit if you think I'm a NEET or anything I'm saying is wrong. It's 100% true.

Pic related is another "Gun Control Paradise".
>>
>>37486188
>maintains foreign policy
>solution to the problem
Don't make me laugh. Terrorism will exist as long as america is evil.
ISIS and Al Qaeda aren't bad because they resist the west. They're bad because they bomb and slaughter civilians, but guess what? So does America.
Just because terrorists are none white, doesn't mean they don't get angry when you bomb their countries.
>>
>>37483564

>be Britain
>have muslims in your country since the '90s
>a handful of terrorist attacks since then

>be American
>has completely normalized gun violence
>still sperg over terrorist attacks in Europe for political reasons

I don't want to downplay this tragedy, but I'm really skeptical about this general hysteria. 6% of Europe is muslim, and I'm not really seeing enough terrorist attacks to generalize them as a univerally Islamic feature.
If that's the case I could quite literally say that all Italians are in the mafia, Americans are mostly gangbangers and school shooters and people from China are all either slaves or slave-owners.

I'm all in for anti-terrorism security measures, but I can't still hide the fact that pretty much every single muslim I've met in my life was pretty chill and absolutely against any sort of terrorism.
The fact that pretty much all of the last major dead terrorists were all reported to the police by their communities is very telling.

Also the fact that people are calling "fundamentalist" a guy who killed innocents on Ramadan should be ridicolous to anyone who knows even the first thing about Islam.
>>
>>37490016
What are you gonna use your gun for when a huge truck runs over you?
Keep in mind that the driver of the truck is hiding low behind the wheel so you can't hit him with regular 9mm.
>>
>>37490030
You're devil's advocate and I wouldn't be surprised if you're on a watchlist right now supporting ISIS and Al Qaeda.
>>
File: 1468533015404.jpg (132KB, 786x566px) Image search: [Google]
1468533015404.jpg
132KB, 786x566px
>>37490051
>What are you gonna use your gun for when a huge truck runs over you?
Are you really so fucking retarded as to not realize bullets penetrate windshields?
>>
>>37490054
I don't support ISIS and Al Qaeda. Because they kill civilians and that's wrong.

But America also kills civilians.

There's nothing wrong with ISIS and Al Qaeda killing America troops that are invading middle eastern soil.
Prove me wrong.
>>
File: 1496584238595.jpg (135KB, 1024x605px) Image search: [Google]
1496584238595.jpg
135KB, 1024x605px
>>37483496

I wonder what the connection between all of these are.
>>
File: 1455809415119.png (21KB, 671x669px) Image search: [Google]
1455809415119.png
21KB, 671x669px
>>37490082
hmmm, I can't quite put my finger on it....
>>
>>37490069
If you can't even see him from the windshield you can't shoot him.
Even if you kill the driver, the truck will keep moving and run over tons of people before they can get out of the way.
>>
>>37489793
Chad has never done anything to hurt them and yet NEETs slaughter innocent civilians all the time in terrorist attacks.
>>
>>37490078

No one is outraged when ISIS and Al Qaeda kill troops stationed there. We are outraged when they kill civilians. They purposely target civilians, America accidentally kills civilians because ISIS and terrorists use civilians to blend in. It's more difficult then you think.
>>
>>37490117
Chad did hurt them. He brought back the law of the jungle that existed before civilization which encourages random fucking and cucking.
He invented the fact that it's wrong to be virgin.
>>
File: 1493951186928.png (272KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1493951186928.png
272KB, 499x499px
>>37483496
there's nothing rational about responding to the death of innocent children with "I hope this doesn't cause Islamaphobia."
>>
>>37490102
>Even if you kill the driver, the truck will keep moving and run over tons of people before they can get out of the way.
u w0t? Have you never seen a driver of any vehicle get assassinated?

You do realize this is exactly how they've stopped mac truck attacks before, right?

By the way, in case you skipped Physics, a dying person slumps over and does not have the strength to apply pressure on the gas pedal after too much blood has exited their system. Not to mention their coordination would be too terrible to effectively run anyone over.

The fact I'm even placating your retarded ass with a response is pretty annoying. I'll just stop and point out that the Nice, France massacre driver was executed in the driver's seat of the vehicle by a cop. He was unable to run anyone else over after that.
>>
>>37490132
>America accidentally kills civilians because ISIS and terrorists use civilians to blend in.

Imagine being this naive. It must be blissful.
>>
>>37490138
You intended the fact that you're a virgin.
>>
>>37490048
Do you expect them to tell you that they are cool with it?
I am sure you know more about islam than the fundamentalists. Just tell them that they are being ludicrous and unislamic. I bet they would feel really silly about killing those people.
>>
>>37484416
Ah thank you for the insight. You learn something everyday :)
>>
>>37490146
Internet Tough Guy who will be the first to piss his pants and die in an attack: the post.
>>
>>37490153

Hey, I agree, America should bomb all of the Middle East to glass. But unfortunately they don't.
>>
>>37490180
Pakistan is allied with china and has nukes too. Want a big war?
>>
>>37483496
We europeans are the martyrs of progress
>>
>>37490153
>Imagine being this naive. It must be blissful.
Considering the level of snide retardation emanating from this post, I can safely say you're underage, not very intelligent, and probably need to stop being such a punk bitch.

Next time you want to be a 14 year old edgelord, do it in minecraft or whatever pussy hobby you have.
>>
>>37490164
>Do you expect them to tell you that they are cool with it?
With this logic I may as well trust no one. Regardless, I don't really have reasons nor proofs to believe in a continental conspiracy (which, for some reasons, ends up in a handful of amateurish attacks made by desperate, usually drug addicted lone wolves).

>I am sure you know more about islam than the fundamentalists.
Yet I'm sure that you would not accept the same degree of universality in fundamentalist Christians. Also you're pretending that ISIS' views are not controversial in the Islamic world. You may as well say that every Christian is as dumb as Ken Ham, and who isn't is simply not a real Christian.

>Just tell them that they are being ludicrous and unislamic.
Killing innocents during Ramadan is objectively unislamic.
>>
>>37490200
Why is America bombing the middle east anyway?
Why don't they draw out and focus on preventing terrorism on American soil?

Bombing people in their own countries for no reason is the reason for all this.
>>
Reminder that Islam is against chads foreign policy
>>
>>37490195
>implying any part of Asia would give one shit if the Middle East was gone
>>
>>37490200
I guess you know literally nothing about regulations on drone strikes, and how shamefully lax they have been for more than a decade now.

>tfw this guy thinks I'm an underage because I think that those 1 millions dead Iraqi civilians were not all terrorists/Saddam foot soldiers
It must be blissful to be able to accept propaganda so easily. Your world has order and justice in it, doesn't it?
>>
Reminder that /r9k/ is full of isis supporters and possible recruits for terrorism.
>>
>>37490226
Well shit. Somebody should explain isis that they are not true muslims mate, they probably dont even realize that.
I also like how the cristian equivalent of isis is some random creationist. These two are totally comparable.

I d like to ask you why do you feel the need to defend muslims? Is their presence improving the country? Would it lack something if they werent there?
>>
>>37490268
Just like Israel never kills civilians. Even if they bomb kids playing on the beach, it's because those kids were terrorists.
>>
>>37490256
Pakistan and china share a border and the Chinese president often visits them.
I'm sure China would help if asked.
Everyone hates America.
>>
>>37490286
Have I implied that I support other countries' war crimes. Is this even an argument?
>>
>>37490300
You're Israel's greatest ally.
You condone their war crimes.
>>
>>37490268
Since every muslim deserves to be bombed, why do you get pissed when a jihadist blows up western people?
Is simply cause and effect. Theres no difference between you and that terrorist.
>>
Isn't it strange that people rush to the defense of Muslims when Muslim terrorists bomb the West, something the majority of Muslims endorse, but condemn all of the West because of the Iraq and the Afghanistan war and the killing of civilians, something all of the West condemns?

Strange.

The solution is to keep Muslims out of the West and the West out of the Middle East. It's what both sides want.
>>
>>37490275
>Well shit. Somebody should explain isis that they are not true muslims mate, they probably dont even realize that.

Let's not do it, instead let's say that what they believe in is exactly what other 1.7billions muslims believe in.

>I also like how the cristian equivalent of isis is some random creationist. These two are totally comparable.

Both fundamentalists, yet to you only one is indicative of the general population of that religion. What about Planned Parenthood bombers?

>Id like to ask you why do you feel the need to defend muslims?
I have not defended their culture, I've only questioned a narrative. I don't think that the amount of muslims terrorists in Europe tells us anything about the general population at large, exactly like a Planned Parenthood bomber does not tell me anything about the protestant German tourists who will visit my hometown today.

>Is their presence improving the country?
That's not the point, the argument was about the relationship between muslim communities and their fundamentalist counterparts.
Is disproving false facts about communities you hate some sort of crime or flaw in your book? Should I support fake narratives and hide the truth only because this may benefit the muslim community?

>>37490328
>Since every muslim deserves to be bombed, why do you get pissed when a jihadist blows up western people?

I'm not following you.

>Is simply cause and effect. Theres no difference between you and that terrorist.
Sure, if you're willing to adopt Osama Bin Laden's moral teachings. To anyone who is not a stiff, block-headed fundamentalist there are lots of differences between a guy enjoying a beer with his friends and another guy running him over with a truck for religious reasons.
>>
>>37490390
Who is defending muslims? No one. It's just idiots like you projecting.
>>
>>37490390
But Americans want muslims out of the west so they can't retaliate when America bombs the shit out of their countries.
>>
>>37490428
You think drone attacks are too lax. So you want more innocents killed as collateral damage.
In response terrorists are going to hurt the west however they can. Since American troops are in fortified bases, all they can do is bomb civilians in western countries.
Of course none of this is right.
>>
>>37490465
>You think drone attacks are too lax.
Yeah, I'm the only one thinking it.

>So you want more innocents killed as collateral damage.
Drone strikes have mostly killed civilians.

>In response terrorists are going to hurt the west however they can.
We're certainly giving them good reasons to do so. We're the one killing random people in villages for being tall enough to be a terrorist.

>Since American troops are in fortified bases, all they can do is bomb civilians in western countries.
This must be the stupidest thing I've read in a while. Your grasp if international politics is infantile at best.

>Of course none of this is right.
Sure, but it's mostly shit you've just made up.
>>
>France, Sweden, Germany, and England deserve to be bombed because America bombed the Middle East after 9/11

Really makes you think, don't it.

Doesn't matter either way, the future of Europe is to be a Muslim caliphate. Embrace it.
>>
1) Europe is not one country and "europeans" sounds retarded to anyone who isn't an uneducated burger. French culture is not German culture is not Spanish culture and so on.
2) "europeans" calmly reacting to attacks are politicians elected through mass lobbying from (((American))) billionaires. They can isolate themselves from diversity, and they do not fear antagonizing the population as they have mostly disarmed us, both physically and in terms of nationalism.
3) your a faggot
>>
>>37490503
No, with Brexit UK voted to become a caliphate. The rest of Europe will remain white.
>>
>>37490533
Europe is one country and America is another one. UK is a edgelord that rebels occasionally.

Everyone is to blame for creating terrorism by getting involved with the middle east about 40 years ago.
>>
>>37490082
>>37490099
this

This comment is now original :^)

Thanks for reading.
>>
>>37490687
Merely a response to Americas foreign policy.

Where is the list of American state sponsored terrorism?
>>
>>37490730
>Where is the list of American state sponsored terrorism?
The burden of proof is on you, friend :^)
>>
>>37490428
>i only questioning narratives
>what about bombings 20 years ago where barely anyone was hurt

So basically you are just masturbating. You are drawing false comparisons to christianity to attack the idea that terrorism of this extent is something unique to islam and you will refuse to accept the obvious solution.
>>
>>37490730

So then what should the response from the West be? Nothing? Islam calls for world domination and the majority of Muslims agree. Europe is literally becoming Muslim as we speak. Only a matter of time. They are doing all this shit while they are the minority. Sharia will come and you'll be crying about peace and tolerance.
>>
>>37490748
American governments hide it so I can't get a hold of it.
>>
>>37490981
>5% muslim
>becoming majority muslim as we speak!
Lmao.
Islam is a traditionalist religion and only a benefit to Europe. It will stop random sex and homosexuality.
>>
>>37490844
>what about bombings 20 years ago where barely anyone was hurt

lol

>So basically you are just masturbating.
Not really, you're just too daft to see that your arguments can be applied to our religion too.

>You are drawing false comparisons to christianity to attack the idea that terrorism of this extent is something unique to islam
Yet 40 years ago this would have not been true for muslims, while it would have been true for Irishmen. Of course you'll say that this is a completely unrelated phenomenon and that it is laughable to equate the Irish heritage to the idea of terrorism, yet you won't be able to accept that almost no one in Europe is a terrorist.

>and you will refuse to accept the obvious solution.

>obvious
>>
>>37491012

All that 5% is concentrated in the under 30 demographic. In that age group, they are triple or more that percentage. They are the future. Majority of Europeans are childless 50 year olds.
>>
>>37483496
This makes Americans look smarter
>>
>>37487014
Every day I pray to see some actual white terrorism in the USA, so you fucking shitskins can see what we've been holding back behind civilization
>>
>>37491096
The climate of Europe will turn them white if given enough time. Don't worry.
>>
>>37491044
None of what you do has any point though which is why I called it masturbation. You only look for ways to do mental gymnastics on how to justify having a population that is more prone to terrorism than the rest of it, to feel morally and intellectually superious to the dumb right wingers who propose solutions to it.
You understand that just because irish republicans used to be terrorists, doesn't mean that it's necessary to import more potential terrorists from abroad.
>>
>>37489239
>>37489355
This is advanced autism. Fascist autism.
>>
>>37488434
Shit makes me sad
>>
>British stabbing attack
>Around 4 - 5 people die
>American shooting
>20 - 30 people die
>Americans say we should have unbanned guns to defend ourselves
>>
>>37491184
Islam is the real fascism. By deporting muslims you are being antifascist
>>
>>37491264
Islam equality and justice for all.
>>
>>37483496
>>37483496
Idk where you got that from considering the recent trend of terrorist attacking London. Does being "calm and rational" include an irrational stereotype based off of what you saw on MSM or are you just mad and needed to rant? Remember stay calm and rational! :D
>>
British people are good people compared to crazy americans.
At least they remain calm. Americans just blow their heads. Trump might shoot off all his nukes in a fit of rage if something else happens.
>>
>>37491096
Source: your fat NEET ass. Why do you make such easily disproven claims?
>>
>>37491501
When you say Trump, you mean Putin right?
>>
>>37491562
What's the difference?
Hahaha
>>
>>37491551
What is the demographic of Brittain for under 30? I am genuinly curious.
>>
>>37491582
It's pretty light. Muslims aren't going to do anything bad. Just make sure MI5 prevents more tragedy.
>>
>>37491804
No, I mean actual numbers for children and teenagers.
What percentage of them are of non european background?
I figured the right wingers claims like that a quarter of english children are non europeans would be easily debunkable.
>>
>>37490163
>blaming the victim
stay classy
>>
>>37491925
>waaah it's women's fault I'm a virgin
>bitches cunts and whores why are they too stupid to see what a nice guy I am and how great I am despite being a fat neckbeard
>>
>>37491965
My cousin thinks I'm okay looking.
Other girls don't though.
>>
>>37491863
A bit of searching reveals some variety in results. One I found said that about 1 in 8 in UK are foreign born, and of those the split between EU and nonEU is about 40/60. Indians are the most represented nonEU entity.

Will remain to see how Brexit will change this. Probably less EU born population and more nonEU immigrants than before.
>>
>>37491988
Then you are either socially retarded, boring, or have never asked a girl out.
>>
>>37492047
One I found says that 1/10 children in england are muslims which has doubled within a decade. Is this a ground to worry?
>>
>>37492125
Mostly Bangladeshi and Somalis. Bengals are a pretty good bunch, and Somalians are too lazy to do anything damaging.
>>
>>37492162
And what is the projection in say 20 years? Is it not something to worry about that in a few generation the native british will be a minority?
>>
>>37492229
Who knows? Depends on many unknown factors, especially with Brexit now.
>>
>>37488434

>Be Poland
>Save Europe from Muslims several times
>Fight the Ottomans for ages
>Get repaid by getting invaded by Germany and Russia multiple times
>Don't fall for German multi culturalism memes
>Don't take in any Muzzies
>As a result be the safest country in EU

I remember living in London when it was still a white majority, such a nice place, shame it went down the shitter.
>>
File: tacticool.jpg (69KB, 800x485px) Image search: [Google]
tacticool.jpg
69KB, 800x485px
>>37483564
>be american
>go for a drive outside
>almost see a black person
>drive home and order another nigger-buster 10000
>>
File: 84230918420984098.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
84230918420984098.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
ITT: cucked yuropoots
>>
File: lucas-kinney-comp.jpg (107KB, 1232x693px) Image search: [Google]
lucas-kinney-comp.jpg
107KB, 1232x693px
>>37489123
what about converts?
muslim isn't a race, there are """white""" muslims (serbs for example)
>>
>>37488571
So funny you're ignorant to your own problems eh?
>>
>>37492246
>be Poland
>be punching bag for other nations throughout history
>become third world shithole when the rest of Europe goes forward
>the only valuable export is prostitutes
>>
>>37483496
>"lol come on guise, it's JUST terrorism!"

you guys are cucks and race traitors
>>
>muslims prove time and time again that their ideology conflicts with the civilized world
>no guys it's the burgers that we should shit all over
>haha get it because Americans like burgers? xD
>lol you guys freak out over nothing
>immigrants don't ruin your country your just fucking stupid lol dumb burgers
meanwhile the USA has been taking In illegal and legal immigrants more so than any European country for years.
>yeah and America has more crime and killings than anywhere else civilized
>it's because they have guns, not because they've been accepting immigrants and have the largest black population in the civilized world.
>no those are racist statistics that show that black people are the outliers that make american crime statistics what they are
We tried to warn you Europe. Why do you think we voted a retard into office? To keep refugees and middle eastern immigrants out.
Europe can fucking burn. At least our niggers are American.
>>
Eurocucks are so brainwashed that they think the answer to immigrant terrorists is more immigrants and white guilt. I bet you'll try to tell me they're all British. The brown skin and Arab names were coincidental.
>>
>>37492601
You are literal cucks to jews, and voted in a guy who sucks Israel's cock. All to exterminate the white race as your masters wish.
>>
>>37492635
That's not even close to being true, and you know it. Stupid fat Burger kissless virgin NEET.
>>
File: eurofags.png (24KB, 1142x238px) Image search: [Google]
eurofags.png
24KB, 1142x238px
>>37483496
>eurofags
>calm and rational
>not overreacting
>pic related
wut?
>>
>>37492668
You should exercise that kind of butthurt when Raj and Jamal double team your mother and there might be a chance of saving your god forsaken country.
>>
>>37492531
The witcher is ok
>>
File: tumblr_om93wdfZTF1tydz8to1_500.gif (263KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om93wdfZTF1tydz8to1_500.gif
263KB, 500x545px
>>37483496
>vote for brexit in fear of muslims
>get three muslim terrorist attacks in less than a year
Lmao!
>>
>>37492849
You forgot
>voted to kick out white Europeans and replace them with muslims
>>
File: sweden grenade.png (121KB, 1715x828px) Image search: [Google]
sweden grenade.png
121KB, 1715x828px
>>37487726
Yeah, i agree, this so called terrorist threat is completely fic-
>>
>>37488495
>Why would you want or let any participant of Islam in your country
because (((they))) have deemed it so. they have some more room to spread out from isreal into syria, and have yet again ruined the worlds human biology by mass migration
>>
Muh, why isnt EU like USA thread
>>
>>37492927
Muh, I have never left my home state or even the basement in five years, but know everything about Europe, the thread.
>>
>>37490048
>be American
>has completely normalized gun violence
I'm American and this is 100% true. The number of mass shootings keeps going up and up, a shit load more than the terrorist attacks.

More Americans die in mass shootings every year than Europeans in Terrorist attacks.

But of course all the hillbillies are like
>muh guns dont kill people
>muh isis
>muh mentally ill people have a god given right to firearms
>>
File: 1492547934468.png (357KB, 800x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1492547934468.png
357KB, 800x2048px
>>37492884
at this point i am convinced that brits are the autists of foreign policy
>>
>>37487747
Well, my parents are extremely racist. My mom wants to literally genocide Muslims. So I do have more negative experiences with the far right than I do with Islam.
>>
>>37487907
If 30% of an ideological group support violence, but that group is very small, I'm going to want to stop that group from growing.
>>
>>37488571
The majority of these problems are exclusive to niggers and other non-humans.
>>
>>37489304
Change the laws, revoke the rights.
>>
>>37493133
That's perfectly fine but the first poster I replied to said that we should stop focusing on islamic terror attacks to do so, even though they commit far more terror attacks.
>>
>>37493104
Why do you assume that you're right and your parents are wrong?
>>
>>37493217
I am that poster. I was just being edgy because so many of you refuse to admit there is a right wing terrorist problem.
>>
>>37493219
Why do you assume genociding 1.5 billion people is a viable solution for anything?
>>
>>37493295
Why do you assume it isn't? If they don't exist, how can they cause trouble?
>>
>>37492646
So are you retard. They rule the world in case you haven't noticed
>>
File: Male Violence 1.jpg (10KB, 250x225px) Image search: [Google]
Male Violence 1.jpg
10KB, 250x225px
>>37493313
Because that's an incredibly slippery slope. Who's next after Muslims? I think we should genocide all men, they commit the vast majority of violent crime.
>>
>>37493358
The target is defined by the cultural zeitgeist, it's not like it's arbitrary. Stop pretending that everything is equal and interchangeable.
>>
>>37493379
You haven't given me an answer. Why can't we kill all men? They're much more violent than women.

>inb4 we need muh male scientists and shieeeet
We'll send the top 1% of men to Madagascar to be scientists or whatever so they can work for us. But that's it.
>>
>>37493428
Because male violence is culturally accepted, and men are a necessary part of the community. Don't pretend like you couldn't figure that out on your own. Men are "us", Islam is "them".
>>
>>37493456
This is the best argument you can come up with? That's seriously pathetic. What if I was a woman, and I defined men as "them" and women as "us"? Would genocide be ok then?
>>
>>37493505
Men are not equal to women, and neither are equal to Islam. Why are you pretending you can interchange them and still make sense? What if an apple was an orange? What if dogs were cats? What if you had a point?
>>
>>37493350
They rule USA, not Europe or China or Japan.
>>
>>37493428
>Why can't we kill all men?
It's impossible. Who would do the killing? Women? lol
>>
>>37493550
Because I've suffered quite a lot at the hands of men. Every time I turn on the local news, guess who is wanted for rape or murder or theft? Hint: it's not a female. I'm tired of living my daily life in terror. The only difference between "moderate" men and radical masculinity is that radical males want to kill/rape/steal from you, while moderates only want other males to do that to you.
>>
>>37483496
>need for community and togetherness
YES BUT NOT WITH THE SHITSKINS
This is what people don't understand. We will never form a community together with the shitskins.
Too many terrorist attacks, we need another Hitler to wipe out those fuckers
>inb4 edgy kid
>>
>>37493591
We don't need to literally kill men. We just need to abort male fetuses so that men are never born.
>>
>>37483496
Funny, considering European leaders are to blame for these terrorist attacks
>>
>>37493662
Stop coming up with fake situations if you want me to take you seriously.
>>
>>37493706
Funny, considering American and Israeli leaders are responsible for these attacks.
>>
>>37493719
Why can't you say those three little words, radical masculine terrorism?
>>
>>37493689
We? We who? Men wouldn't. Same problem.
>>
>>37493795
>regular crimes by poor men from bad neighboorhoods are now considered radical masculine terrorists by feminists.
>>
>>37493358
>slippery slope fallacy
>false equivalence fallacy

great argument desu
>>
>>37493358
We need to genocide NEETs and men who are virgins over 20.
>>
>>37493993
It's only a fallacy if it isn't true. The Nazis didn't start off wanting to genocide everyone. But once they got a taste for blood, they started genociding every non German they could get their hands on.

>>37493853
That's LITERALLY the exact same argument lefties use to excuse Islamic terrorism.

>>37493847
Baby males are weak and fragile. Women are capable of killing them. We can let existing males die off of old ages and kill the young males.
>>
>>37483564
>be american
>go to school
>get shot up by an edgy autist because he can't get a gf
>>
>>37494190
That's LITERALLY the exact same argument lefties use to excuse Islamic terrorism.

But statistics prove them wrong, educated middle class muslims are even more likely to commit terrorist attacks compared to poor uneducated muslims while middle class men commit far less crimes than poor men.
>>
>>37494315
I don't care about the rate, I just don't want to live in fear of being raped/murdered/stolen from every time I see a male on the street. If you had a bowl of m&ms, and someone told you only one was poison, would you eat a handful?
>>
>>37490730
>>37490748

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_involvement_in_regime_change

Here is a pretty comprehenive list, but you can bet that there is a lot more that hasn't been officially released.
>>
>>37494361
Every human has flaws and could be that poison you're talking about, woman can be just as murderous,violent and backstabbing as men so they're in the same bowl of M&M aswell.
The fact that you unironically want to kill off half of the population on earth even though only specific groups of men, especially poor men, commit most crimes tells me that you fell for the SJW believe that all men are murderous rapists.

Of course you completetly ignore the other side of the coin of men that protect people, invented and run society and are generally peaceful people. Without men society would crumble for sure.
>>
>>37494810
Non Muslims can be just as murderous and violent and Muslims. Especially young virgin males.
>>
>>37494909
That's correct but they commit more crimes and terrorist attacks because of their ideology, which I criticize.
>>
>>37494600
>you deserve terrorism because of your foreign involvement

That is victim blaming. Muslims deserve to get kicked out by that same logic.

>>37494909

Except by any statistic you want to measure, white men commit the least amount of crime. Blacks, Hispanics, and Muslims commit crime at much higher rates. You bring them to white Western countries and you end up making it more dangerous. Not better.

But it doesn;t matter either way because the future of the West is to be Muslim and brown.
>>
>>37488434
brb, terrorizing Poland
>>
>>37495235
Except that white males commit more violent crime than black or Muslim women. The problem is gender. Why can't you say those three little words, radical masculine terrorism? How many Sikhs have to die because some redcap attacked them assuming they were Muslim? How many women have to be raped before we realize that testosterone is the problem?
>>
File: IMG_20170518_162556.jpg (10KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170518_162556.jpg
10KB, 450x450px
>>37483496
survival of our nation is paramount, if a bunch of shitskins think they're hot shit, we'll do what we have to do. they've made it clear that they don't want to coexist. community and togetherness only work if everyone's on board, you anglos really have grown weak.
>>
>>37495314

That's an absurd comparison to immigration and non-white crime. And it doesn't matter anyway, you win. Whites will be a minority in their own countries. You can do whatever you want.
>>
>>37495363
I don't win. I see non white men as just as much of a problem as white men. Until public opinion is in favor of male genocide, I haven't won.
>>
>>37495314

>white males commit more violent crime in countries with majority white populations
>hurr how do percentages work
I bet white males don't commit the most crime in Pakistan or Nigeria. If you really believe white males are that dangerous and violent, isn't it irresponsible to allow millions of nonwhites to leave their perfect homelands and allow them to live in countries full of extremist young white males?
>>
>>37485027
woah what a scholar. Maybe American's want a social contract where they can walk on the street without the threat of being randomly run over by members of a cult who worship a warlord. The threat of random violence, with no apparent motive other than "this is for Allah," concerns all of society because any person could be unwittingly involved.
I know highschool is rough and kids your age who are conservative sound just as dumb to you as you sound now, but consider that random terrorism against pedestrians has bigger ramifications for the mentality of a society than political assassinations
>>
>>37495385

Doesn't matter what you see, white men will be eliminated from this earth. Celebrate it.
>>
>>37495385
Then you're doomed to fail from the start.
Maybe you should see a therapist for your mental illness.
>>
>>37495496
Maleness is the mental illness.
>>
>>37495670

White maleness has been eliminated. All that's left is their genocide.
>>
File: 1490735105314.jpg (30KB, 403x432px) Image search: [Google]
1490735105314.jpg
30KB, 403x432px
>>37483564
>Be American
>Go outside for a walk
>Get shot and/or stabbed
Except in America, the chances of this happening is much more realistic. You re factually in much more danger of being harmed or killed in America than in the UK. I'm American but I don't understand this idea where Americans shit on Europeans when they have a terror attack while where we live, shit like that happens every day here.
>>
>>37495670
How can you let SJW propaganda fool yourself like that?
Is there really no dependable man in your life?
I guess you just take everything that men do in your favor for granted.
>>
>>37495830
Have you ever considered that I'm not being serious? The whole premise of my argument was "if it's ok to genocide 1.5 billion people because a few dozen people get killed by terrorism every year, why can't we genocide men for commit millions of acts of violent crime?".
>>
>>37486731
>6771 #
Posting a poorly drawn paint jpg doesn't really serve to invalidate my argument. It's essentially dismissing level headedness as a flawed form of debate. Do you really believe there to be no middle ground? Like I said, it's. Intellectually lazy to press on with beliefs and shout down all opposition relying on mockery in lieu of logic. Im not being sanctimonious, Im relaying a lesson history has repeatedly taught us. Marginalizing others in favor of a headstrong drive to be "right" has never resulted in a largely favorable situation. You're no doubt entitled to your opinions but remember that when you take such a flawed stance that's all they are - opinions.
>>
>>37496045

That's an absurd comparison no matter how you want to argue it.
>>
>>37495739

Except white American crime is comparable to European crime statistics. If you only take crime committed by white men in America, then you'd see similar levels compared to Europe. If you include blacks and Hispanics, then crime swings wildly.

But don't worry, Europe is going to catch up and pass America soon due to immigration.
>>
>>37496045
That's hard to tell when one of the most popular feminist and SJW hashtags is #killallmen
I also never defended killing all muslims in my posts, that argument came from somebody else.
>>
File: 1483881778687.jpg (96KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1483881778687.jpg
96KB, 640x640px
>>37483496
>9/11 happens
>Americans learn about muslims, know they hate them
>never get attacked again
>meanwhile every single day in Europe..

Yeah, you guys are so smart.
>>
>>37493358
just genocide blacks instead they skew the numbers for everyone else

plus everyone knows women are treated much more leniently by the justice system, so your numbers are worthless
>>
>>37496283
Too bad "White America" is not an actual place. There's only "America" and everyone's a part of it whether you like it or not, So you basically just said absolutely nothing.

ps. Crime in the US is a wealth issue, not a race issue. All stats support this
>>
>>37496375

Wrong, blacks commit disproportionately more crime at all income levels. And what are you implying? That crime is justified because they are poor? That we have to make everyone rich so they won't commit crime?
>>
>>37496330
>never get attacked again

kek
>>
>>37496375

No, the point is that America has way more non-whites than Europe, and therefore it has more crime. And now that Europe is demographically becoming like America, it will see similar crime rates.
>>
>>37496375

White America is the civilisation part. Like the part that makes things like 4chan possible. It sure as hell wasn't Haitians that did it.
>>
>>37496434
Not true, can you actually provide the statistics that claim that blacks of all income levels commit such a large amount of crime? I would be very interested in seeing the actual stats if such a claim were true.
>>
>>37496358
The ratio of white male crime:white female crime is the same as the ratio of black male crime:black female crime. These statistics would be the same without blacks.
>>
>>37496434
>Wrong, blacks commit disproportionately more crime at all income levels.

Are there any statistics on crimes by income AND race? Appalachia is a exception as it has crime than even some middle class white areas, I need hard numbers.
>>
File: 1495897019444.jpg (8KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1495897019444.jpg
8KB, 250x242px
>>37486666
GET OUT LUCIFER

checked
>>
>>37496638
As far as I know, there are no hard stats that have been published showing the income and race of the criminal, but there IS stats showing the income and race of the victim. Funnily enough, middle class blacks (+50k annually) are actually less likely to be a victim of crime. If someone could actually find the stats showing income and race of the perpetrator that'd be interesting but I'm looking and I don't think the Bureau of Justice Statistics publishes that
>>
>>37496827
>Funnily enough, middle class blacks (+50k annually) are actually less likely to be a victim of crime.

This alludes to a significant decline in crime, if there was a racial constant then black on black violence would stay proportional at all income levels. A decrease in the percentage of black on black crime means a large factor causing it is being removed
>>
>>37496638
>>37496613
>>37496827

Apparently, they haven't been publishing or tracking crime rates since Obama became President. The last year they have records is for the year 2008, published in 2010. I found the source through these two articles:

https://www.amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/420565/charleston-shooting-obama-race-crime

Government data source:

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus08.pdf

All we can tell is that blacks, and non-whites in general, commit disproportionately more crime than whites. There is no data on economic status and crime for offenders.
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 635x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 635x600px
>>37496330
>except that 9/11 was the mother of all attacks >thousands dead & injured
>planes & buildings smashed to bits
>a populace so consumed with hatred & fear they're:
>1. diverted from economic & social disasters like the housing crisis & obesity epidemic
>2. dumb enough to start a stupid close minded fringe group called the Tea Party which eventually normalizes and helps elects a clueless, fat, dumb, vulgar, old man who has no idea wtf he's doing 'cause muh wall & lock her up & drain the swamp & other fantasies, but hey at least you're wearing an edgy hat
>>
>>37497217
>https://www.amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/
I read this article before. This does not include statistics on the perpetrators' income (obviously) so I dismissed it. As a side note, I do think it's a bit funny the writer of this article is the author of " White Identity: Racial Consciousness in the 21st Century"

>All we can tell is that blacks, and non-whites in general, commit disproportionately more crime than whites
No but we can use deductive reasoning. We can look at states with large black populations (like the majority of the south) and then compare them with states with small black populations (like the north-east). It's easy to draw a line here and say that well obviously blacks commit more crime (which they do) and that if these states were white, there would be much less crime. But that latter part is not true, because these states have plenty of white trash committing crimes. With West Virginia, a non southern state but one with a huge white population (something like +97%) is also riddled crime. So I'm going to go on a limb and say that for the most part, crime and level of wealth is directly related. This issue isn't exclusive to the US either, eastern europe is a shithole and they're all white. It's just a poor place in general.
>>
>>37483496
>the Muslims WANT us to deport everyone so we better not do it or it'll be seen as giving in
Holy fuck yuropoors confirmed dumbest
>>
>>37497509
>I read this article before. This does not include statistics on the perpetrators' income (obviously) so I dismissed it. As a side note, I do think it's a bit funny the writer of this article is the author of " White Identity: Racial Consciousness in the 21st Century"

I'm just including it because I'm showing you where I got the info from. I'm not using it as an argument or anything.

>No but we can use deductive reasoning

No, we can't because that's your opinion. All we can say for certain is that black and non-whites in general commit crime at disproportionate levels than white. And we can safely say that there are more poor whites than poor blacks, so there goes that opinion.
>>
>>37497555
I didn't state "my opinion" though. All of what I said is true. Southern poor states with large black populations has much more crime than Northern states with small black populations. That is 100% true and easy to check. However, the crimes in these poor states are not exclusive to black people, which is why I included WV, because WV is almost exclusively white, which is only found elsewhere in the north-east. The difference is that WV is poor and the north-east is not. All of the things I said in this post is 100% fact, it's not an opinion. So using these facts, I can safely say: Crime is a wealth issue. That is also a fact. facts are backed up by statistics, and these statistics are easily available.
>>
>>37497842

Okay, go ahead and compare WV crime to a Northeast state.
>>
>>37497867
WV has a violent crime rate of 300 per 100k people. Compared to some northern states like Vermont (99 per 100k) or Maine 127 per 100k this is a pretty noticeable difference. I'm comparing WV specifically to these states because they're both almost exclusively white, the difference being poverty levels. If you're curious, as a fun fact Alaska has a violent crime rate of 635 per 100k and it's population is only 3% black and 14% native. And this is only violent crime, WV is more well known for it's heavy drug use and theft.
>>
>>37483496
> terrorists kill a bunch of cartoon artists because they drew cartoons of their prophet
> week-long mourning
> everyone forgets about it and goes back to "muh refugees" and supporting immigration
> terrorists shoot up a rock concert
> week-long mourning
> everyone forgets about it and goes back to "muh refugees" and supporting immigration
> terrorists run over a bunch of people in france
> week-long mourning

rinse and repeat
europoors are fucking retarded
ISIS must be laughing their dirty beards off, they get away with it every time, it's ridiculous
>>
>>37498102

What's the average income between the two states?
>>
>>37498108
>"muh refugees" and supporting immigration
Got a source on this, other than /pol/ memes?
>>
File: 1496429408531.png (85KB, 234x238px) Image search: [Google]
1496429408531.png
85KB, 234x238px
>>37483496
>>they are calm and rational, saying don't give into fear, emphasize the need for community and togetherness and not to overreact because that's just what the terrorists want
Hahahahah holy shit. I'm European and you're a fucking idiot.
>p-please don't offend Ahmed or he'll stab us with the knife :( #NotAllMuslims
You're pathetic
>>
>>37498179
>I'm European

No, you're a Burger whose great-grandparents immigrated from Europe.
>>
>>37498140
Per capita-
Vermont - 29k
Connecticut - 39k (highest in the country)
Maine - 27k
West Virginia - 22k (second lowest in the country, only slightly better than Mississippi)

OR

Median Household Income-
Vermont - 54k
Connecticut - 70k (highest in the country, again)
Maine - 49k
West Virginia - 41k (second lowest in the country, again)

Source - US 2010-2014 Census
>>
>>37498488
I should point out the fact I've had people get autistic over using per capita instead of median household before even though thy're basically the same thing. Anyways, I will be leaving for a bit but I believe I have left enough information for you to come to a decision yourself
>>
File: tpp19t1bj6wy.png (172KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
tpp19t1bj6wy.png
172KB, 480x800px
>>37489323
>What would you have done differently?

So, I don't know what the MI5 is doing at the moment and I'm sure they're quite busy, but as a European I would've done the following years ago:

> ask Belgium to take care of their Islamists preaching terrorism to the youth
> ask France to take care of their Islamists sending hundred of french in middle-east to be trained as terrorists
> ask UK to exile the imams preaching openly for terrorist attacks in France

The current situation could've been prevented by acting 20 years ago and now we're faced with terrible choices, like accepting terrorism as part of our daily lives or doing dumb shits with a high chance that it actually agravates the problem instead of fixing it.

>>37492246
>>Don't take in any Muzzies

Are you afraid of your government changing its mind under the pressure?
>>
>>37498436
I live in Europe you fucking tard.
Not everyone is as braindead as those virtue signaling cucklords who post "don't give into hate" on kike-owned news sites to make themselves feel morally superior while getting their assholes knifed by Abdul.
>>
>>37498178

France and the Netherlands both had the chance to elect presidents who would have opposed refugees and Muslim terrorism but instead they voted overwhelmingly for presidents who will keep importing millions of Africans and Muslims
>>
File: SzqC8EK.png (1MB, 1319x692px) Image search: [Google]
SzqC8EK.png
1MB, 1319x692px
I wish America had Europe's conservatives instead of our religious fanatics.
>>
>>37498597
Let's see you link to the plans of those new presidents where they state they will keep importing millions of Africans and Muslims.
>>
>>37498524
Poorest whites commit less crime than the wealthiest blacks. Niggs can't stop nigging
>>
>>37483528
this. Anglo pirates deserve everything
>>
>>37498597
The Netherlands doesn't have a president
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.