[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is t-there bullying in workplaces? Do you have any stories?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 16

File: stres clean.png (82KB, 239x229px) Image search: [Google]
stres clean.png
82KB, 239x229px
Is t-there bullying in workplaces? Do you have any stories?
>>
When I'm late in my work, my superiors will do """for fun""" banter with my incompetence being the central topic.
I see their fucking game every time, I just pay it no mind.
>>
i did i worked at a grocery store the girl just talked shit about me. i was nice enough to give her a ride home, she used me.
>>
>>37480630
Alot.

Adults are way more immature than you may think. It's just that they don't show it to random people. Spend a few months close to them, they become comfortable and begin to bully
>>
>>37480630
Yes. They're call your bosses.
>>
>hey anon when was the last time you had sex
>er last uh weekend
>really? you never talk to anybody or do anything
>I uh met her online
>lol I bet she was a tranny, you couldn't get a real girl
Then I was called a tranny fucker for months
>>
>>37480846

Should've told him it was his mom. They wanna make banter they will get banter
>>
>>37480630
when I had a construction job for a summer they would call me "Mr No Personality" because i was so quiet
>>
you better fucking believe it.

adult humans are immature, petty, superficial and insensitive too.
>>
>>37480630
>be 30 year old loser
>mom still makes me lunch and rides
>a couple of coworkers made fun of me for this fact

I know I'm a loser, i just want to show up to work, do work for eight hours, and leave.
>>
Had a paki cunt 'bully' me at work didn't really mind at first because it was mostly being annoying. then a month later he started to insult me and my family so I went to human resources and he was fired for it. Apparently he spazzed out in the hr office so he couldn't even get a reference.
>>
File: anxious.png (90KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
anxious.png
90KB, 241x228px
>roommate starts to disrespect me, points rifle at me
>start ignoring him completely
>been months
>walk away if he tries to talk to me
>last time he seemed sad
>>
>>37480630
Not really, everyone there is as awkward if not more awkward than I am and I'm semi-athletic.
>>
>>37480630
of course

I remember I started a job and they introduced me to my coworker. And They introduce me as a local guy and I go

>HEY how are you doing... so what do you do for food at lunch around here

and the girl goes:

what do YOU care don't you live here

im like: thats not really what I meant

then after that she basically spend every waking minute trying to delegitimize everything I said trying to make me look incompetant to the group

then went I confronted her about it she screamed STEP OUT OF MY PERSONAL SPACE YOU ARE HARASSING ME AND I DONT APPRECIATE IT
>>
Bullying at work is worse than is worse than bullying at school. Chad doesn't stop being alpha when he leaves high school, he'll show you your place when you enter his workspace.
>>
Yeah but I work in a prison so its a minefield of fucking with coworkers and inmates.

I got called a serial killer for like 3 years cause I apparently look like one. I actually dont mind that one though.
>>
there's tons of it. you have to learn to stand up for yourself because no one else will. HR is just a meme for people to feel better about themselves, they wont actually help you unless its something sexual
>>
>>37480630
I literally got bullied out of the only job I've ever managed to find. The fat cunt who also happened to be my immediate superior hated me guts from the moment she saw me for some reason. She was supposed to train me, but never did, and always complained about my incompetence to her own superiors. They sometimes saw I was actually doing a good job and congratulated me for that, but if she was around she would always chime in and get out of her way to make me look bad. She was the most insufferable person I have ever met, and it was clear that everyone there hated her. I'm not sure why they never fired her though. I guess because she was good at her job despite her shitty attitude. She complained about me until I got fired because "my presence in the workplace was generating too much tension." I know I fucked up a couple of times, I'm not going to lie, but once I got the hang of things I was doing pretty ok. But she never left me alone. I haven't been able to find another job since, and even though I know it's not likely, I wonder if she has something to do with it, as she's one of my references there.
>>
Yes, the work world is highschool 2.0

Normies are disgusting, terrible people. They will pounce on any sniff of insecurity in order to make themselves feel superior.
>>
>>37482676
>person bullies you until you get fired constantly denouncing your incompetence
>better sign her up as a reference...

yeah, you probably don't want to use the place as a reference if they shit can you for being a bad worker
>>
>>37482280
You send like one of Elliot's roommates (before they were stabbed to death by Elliot).
>>
>>37480630
Yeah. The problem is you can't just fucking punch these people's teeth down their throat because that's not something adults do.
So you're choice is to sit there and take it like a little bitch, or go to your manager so they can do nothing.
Really fucking annoying and I've typed up a resignation about it several times.
>>
>>37483686
>yeah, you probably don't want to use the place as a reference if they shit can you for being a bad worker
It's either that or leave a huge hole in my resume that makes me unhirable anyway. It's better to leave it there and hope she's not the one answering the phone when they call to get my references. The other guy who deals with that stuff was pleased by me.
>>
>>37480630
yh it happens, happens at my wrk place try it on me 3 years ago use reason and logic they have nothing after that they'll start insulting but that stop after the warnings they got,, but i get the last laugh,, i'm leaving and i change the way we work, so i did the key jobs to keep things flowing. once i'm gone no one will be able to them as no one has the training or know how since everyone is baby teir. to easy
>>
>>37484504
hmm, is there rotating shifts?
maybe call the guy and ask him what his availability is for acting as a reference in the workplace/outside of it and add a time block on the sheet saying where to call the guy at a given time

it may be a a bit of a hassle but I've been in the room when somebody who got fired had someone call in for a reference and it was a little cringey and certainly would have hurt their chances of getting hired
>>
File: 333093002.jpg (65KB, 607x820px) Image search: [Google]
333093002.jpg
65KB, 607x820px
I've seen it lots of time in the workplace. The whole "people mature after high school" is such a shit meme that shouldn't be taken seriously

>Be working at a warehouse
>There's this socially awkward kid
>Everyone calls him "undertaker"
>Looks like pic related but with shit long hair and acne
>A group of guys are always roasting this kid
>"Yo dooode! Undertaker man! He tried sayin wassup to me in this weird way"
>"His acne tho looks like he pinches himself with fish hooks"
>"HAHAAH I bet he has a favorite one and says "oh yeah this is where the party starts"
>"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH"
>"Man look at his vest bro I bet he doesn't even work here"
>"Doode he looks like a fucking vampire bro I bet he goes back to the cemetery after work"
>"HHAHAHAHAH I bet he hisses when he's told to go early cause of the sunlight"
>"That's why he's so fucking pale"
>"HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

There was another guy who was also socially awkward but one time he JUST'd by his barber that he had a shit tier Mohawk and everyone started roasting on him. Not only that but my boss let him out early just to fuck with him.

Then there's the countless gossip that the roastie coworkers spread among themselves to the point where they start crying one started sleeping with another coworker or someone was talking shit.
>>
>>37480630
yes
its much worse if you work with younger people though
I work with all middle age immigrants and they're chill, it's the college kids that are fucking awful and clique-y, and it's hilarious watching my older coworkers torment them for being awful fuckers
>>
I got made fun of almost everyday at my old job.

>don't talk much at work
>when people talk to me I'm polite, and don't talk about many things
>co-worker walks up to me
>"hey anon, have you ever had a gf before?"
>"Uh.. yeah, totally."
>"Don't lie to me anon, I know you a virgin haha!"
>just admit it
>he asks if I'm gay too
>say no
>every time a girl co-worker comes around they try to hook me up with her
>they aren't trying to help me, they just want the girl to laugh at me so they can get a good laugh too
>every time they bring up sex they talk about how I don't know anything about it
>this continues for 2 years

Nothing physical, just a bunch of virgin jokes. Also making me look like a joke in front of girls.
>>
>>37484358
he's a chad has friends and gf I'm fine
>>
>work at italian restaurant
>5'8'' 110 lbs
>all my coworkers are taller than me, and younger than me
>my boss is 3 years younger than me but talks to me like i'm 15
>i'm too afraid to stand up for myself because they fired the last guy that "talked back"
>i just do whatever i'm told and take it as best as i can

The other day it was pouring rain and my boss said "oh shit anon, they left the broom outside! quick go get it before it gets soaked!" I said alright and went outside to get hit with ridiculous wind+rain, but i was committed to my job. Only after getting soaked did my boss open the door and say "oops, nevermind someone must have brought it in already, sorry!" holding the broom in his hand. When I walked inside my coworkers and some customers at the bar were laughing at me because i was drenched and i looked like shit. I went up to my boss and he said "Sorry, bud, you probably should have double checked" I had to dry myself off with paper towels in the bathroom and finish working the shift.

Bullying in the workplace only exists if you're built to be bullied. I'm 24 years old, and I've been fucked with by others since I was maybe 10.
>>
Not really, but I've overheard some true opinions and some feel I'm a less than attractive beta pining after one of the girls on staff.

It doesn't bother me, what can you do.
>>
>Gril at work
>We get along well so talk to her whenever I can since I enjoy her company and the feeling is mutual
>Doesn't take long for highschool tier bullshit rumors to start spreading about us

Fucking annoying, if it were a dude no one would....actually they'd just make gay jokes instead. People just want to make fun and pick at goddamn everything.
>>
>>37481323
i'm sorry, OP :(
thats cute tho. go give your mom a hug
>>
File: 1495934725138.png (10KB, 497x556px) Image search: [Google]
1495934725138.png
10KB, 497x556px
Yes, but you have to be a complete fucking sperg to be targeted. I work in a small hospital, and the only person that is hated by a majority of the staff is white manlet housekeeper who works graveyard shift

>always scratching his shoulder-length, greasy hair. Everyone now jokes that he has lice
>asked out an equally unattractive cafeteria worker, who turned him down. Everyone now jokes that he's a creep
>Does the Robot Walk that gets posted on /r9k/ all of the time
>NEVER makes eye contact, so now it's a game among staff to get him to look you in the eyes
>always smells his left hand for no apparent reason. Everyone jokes that he wipes his ass with his hand like a pooinloo Indian

Honestly, the only people who ever get bullied are ugly/freakish people. All of the robots complaining about being bullied ITT are uggo
>>
File: 1496517612407.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1496517612407.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
>coworker talking about golf
>he mentions glory holes in the context of the game
>I respond
>making sure he was loud enough for everyone to hear he says "WHOA ANON WHAT ARE YOU DOING TALKING ABOUT GLORYHOLES"
>>
>>37484650
Holy fucking shit that man is fucking ugly I would kill myself if I was that ugly
>>
>>37485204

Oh also, do I ever bring this up with her? I want someone to talk to about it, but it might blow up in my face.
>>
>>37484992
Jesus christ anon. I'm just reading this shit and I'm fuming in my seat. If that actually happened to me I would have sperged the fuck out and probably got fired/arrested. The working world seems rough.
>>
There's always a hierarchy. If people don't like you for whatever reason, they will lie about you to your superiors. Even thought they are the lazy ones. I can't begin to count the number of hours I've worked for free (without pay), because I didn't know we could say no and believed I was helping my fellow coworkers
>>
>>37486637
you'd cover people's shifts and not clock in and out for it?
>>
>>37486637

That's more of you being a fucking doormat, people took advantage of you cause it was goddamn easy. It never once crossed your mind "Do I actually have to do this?" or "Do I get paid for this?"
>>
>>37486676
>>37486707
Yeah, like when it was closing time. They would have me clock out and still do some work or clean up. I cared about helping the morning people. Plus I didn't wanna make people angry and have them be less stressed. Other times when we got swamped, they'd have me clock out and help a bit. Yet later I would hear they would talk me down and prevent me from getting a promotion. I would cover several people's shifts very often but, that was ok cause I wanted the cash
>>
>>37486818
oh ok, yeah that's wage theft and a lot of companies do it to weal/ignorant employees. It's frustrating but I thought you were covering shifts for free and that would be much worse. I guess even as a shit kicker in a company it is important to remember that your relationship to your superiors is a contractual one bound by law and if they start trying to motherfuck you to either call them on it or walk. Although most people who are the target of this type of shenanigan do not have a lot of options.
>>
I quit my job and REEEEd at all my stupid normie scum coworkers. Now I do freelance which is 10000x better than being in an office and I rarely get bullied.

>>37482477

I always liked it when people would make fun of me for looking like a murderer. It's better to be intimidating than to be made fun of for being a virgin/etc. How'd you get a job at a prison if all places?
>>
>>37482676

OP, don't use that place for a reference. Similar situation happened to someone I know and they found out their bitch boss WAS telling future employers they suck.
>>
>>37485643

Why do I deserve to be hated for being ugly though anon I never did anything to harm anyone and I do a good job.
>>
>>37485989

I could see it happen anon. Shit like that has happened to me, but not as bad.
>>
I would always be asked about or made fun of my sexual orientation. Then there was a superior who would always be talking about his penis to me, mind you I'm not gay and he was dating a fellow coworker. He would always be talking about his different bodily fluids too
>>
>>37480630

How can you tell the difference between bullying and hazing? I never can.
>>
>>37485643
workplace bully detected
>>
>>37484713

How do they torment them anon?
>>
>>37480630
Let's just say that you wouldn't want anyone in your work environment know that you are a 20yo+ male virgin.
>>
File: 1494667131563.jpg (61KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494667131563.jpg
61KB, 720x960px
>>37487292
You don't deserve it, it's just how things go. I'm sure there is a psychological reason behind it
>>37487414
I would just smile and nod, which is just as bad.
>>
>>37487389
Generally if your the only person being 'hazed', even after new people have been hired.
>>
Yes. People gossip and talk shit about each other all the time. People from one shift blame every fuck up on the other. It's depressing sometimes.
>>
One guy came up to me the other day said

>hey dude you see the new guy? He's so fucking awkward I can barely look at him

He then pointed at him and literally said "god look at him he's so fucking weird looking"

I get shit on on a daily basis by my coworkers, its fucked up, its just something you have to deal with. Nobody wants to be there so they're obviously already in a shitty mood.
>>
File: 1442432514693.jpg (26KB, 222x221px) Image search: [Google]
1442432514693.jpg
26KB, 222x221px
>>37480630
I never bullied all my life, just ignored.
>>
>>37482280
>person points a rifle at you
>you don't immediately call police

Fucker ought to be in jail. Who is he to be sad that you won't talk to him after he threatened your life?
>>
>>37487735
the ultimate form of bullying
>>
>>37485643
Hospitals are the fucking worst with this shit. Everyone hates everyone.
>>
>>37485643
Wow, real mature. How pathetic can you be? Do you know the guy doesn't have schizo because you made a fucked up game of making him look you in the eyes? That's grounds for seeding schizophrenia you FUCK!!
>>
>tfw being included in conversations as someone else is targeted as the "sperg" and gets ragged on for being quiet and weird.
It's so fucking weird seeing it from the outside. There's a combination of sadness over seeing someone else be treated like you've been treated and relief that you're not being targeted this time around.
>>
>>37487459
If I were there, I would be the real Chad and put all the beta bulliers in their place. You are just as beta.
>>
>>37488129
no it's not, calm down, we're just taking the piss out of a sperg, if anything we're doing him a favor
>>
>>37488129
hey man, every community needs a social reject that accepts all the hate and stress of everyone.

otherwise we'd all commit suicide
>>
>>37488206
Go home, Johen Vasquez.
>>
>Boss underpays me
>literally admits it because I'm shit at my job
>Not quitting because its near impossible to get a new jobbo
>>
>>37488240
Don't you have a Fair Work commission or something you talk to?
>>
>>37488240
>Boss underpays me too
>literally admits that i'm great at my job but knows I will never have the guts to ask for a raise
>can't quit because i dont have the guts to do that either
>>
>>37485643
You're a really shitty human being and you deserve everything bad that happens to you.
>>
>>37488259
read about negotiation, if he's already admitted you're great than he's fucking up
>>
>>37480630

Wouldnt say there's bullying, but there sure is alot of banter, but your on 4chan you shouldnt have any trouble with that.
>>
Bullying in the workplace takes lots of interesting forms, that's the thing.

In my case, one of the ways I feel I was bullied is that people would fail to train me in a particular thing and then complain and attack me the moment I failed. Another thing was women playing mind-games, like a co-worker girl I was once talking to through a messenger service at work and she 'misinterpreted' something I'd said as making fun of her weight when there was no reason to interpret what I'd said that way. She just felt like being shitty that day and so she was.

After relocating to another job, I was in an office with 80% women (this is most office work these days), and I discovered that when I'd be out of the office working independently they were apparently all complaining amongst eachother that I was avoiding being in the office with them to help... basically women will often gang up on you. I believe this is something you can observe practically everywhere - women are fearful of young males they might compete with, so they create a culture that's hostile to such males, hence "rape culture" hysteria which pushes males out of universities.

I was also 'constructively dismissed' from the same job by one of the women who had it in for me because she felt slighted by me (I'd made the honest mistake of thinking she was a temporary worker and so I didn't introduce myself to her, we had temporary workers always coming through that I'd been instructed not to talk to). Constructive dismissal is where employers make your situation so untenable that you're forced to quit (think of stapler guy being relocated to the basement in Office Space).
>>
>>37484834

>don't talk much at work
>when people talk to me I'm polite, and don't talk about many things
>co-worker walks up to me
>"hey anon, have you ever had a gf before?"
>"Uh.. yeah, totally."
>"Don't lie to me anon, I know you a virgin haha!"
>just admit it
>he asks if I'm gay too
>say no

this part doesn't sound like bullying/making fun of you, it just sounds like a gay guy trying to flirt with/hit on you
>>
>>37488252
I just really don't want too loose my job if I speak up. Took me too long to get a simple shit tier job and I really can't take any risks.
>>
>>37488294

I'll add to this... I'm in Australia and after my 'constructive dismissal' I ended up going to a government agency that was supposed to enforce 'fair work', a tribunal set up to investigate cases where people had been bullied out of their jobs or were unfairly dismissed... I had a good case, except that my case assumed that my employers and former co-workers would basically give a roughly accurate account of what had taken place (they were government employees themselves, and I assumed they would have trouble lying), but they conspired to tell a dishonest story which put me in a harder place.

The female 'judge' of the case was also a complete oblivious cunt, she had trouble understanding how the claims of my employer were clearly inconsistent with written statements made by the same employer, and she was more interested in trying to have a pretentious conversation with me about the historical significance of my name rather than looking at the details of the case.
>>
File: IMG_0891.jpg (248KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0891.jpg
248KB, 500x500px
I want you all to know that this comes down to Lookism. People who are more attractive do not get bullied, because they can't be. People don't have the gall to bully someone better looking than them.
>>
>>37488324
I understand that fear but if this is an above-board job (as in not cash-in-hand, under-the-table), then you should look into contacting a Fair Work representative or whatever your local equivalent is.
They'll be able to help you.
>>
>>37488366
I get paid cash, what do?
>>
>Start work at a pharmacy in a weeks time.
>Pharmacies are mostly female workers.
How do I get women to not talk to me about their stupid gossip and drama while not marking myself as a target?
>>
File: gettyimages-470309868.jpg (411KB, 1800x1299px) Image search: [Google]
gettyimages-470309868.jpg
411KB, 1800x1299px
>>37488177
Yes it is, there are people in my class who talk behind my back. I have explained this to my therapist and doctor, both of which say I'm schizo because apparently they don't say that. I take meds and went to the hospital for a week. FUCK YOU, if I met you I would fucking grind you.
>>
>>37480846
Should have said "I don't know you liked dressing up so much, hope you're not still sore from the ass pounding and choking."
>>
Got misdiagnosed with schizophrenia because of hardcore bullying(people laugh behind my back, I turn around, they stop, doctors don't believe meh, put me on meds for months). I WILL FUCKING GRRIIND YOU
>>
>>37488335
Mr.Hitler... I really DO have other non-spurious cases to rule over...
>>
>>37488388
I honestly don't know.
I've been in a similar situation and I only managed to get out of it by lucking into another job.
Working cash in hand is fucked because it's harder to claim workplace misconduct without fucking yourself over, especially when there's no paper trail.
Just keep trying to find another job (which is easier when you're already working) and shit on your boss's car when you manage to get another job.
>>
>>37488410
you're probably so downed out on your medication I could kick your ass with one hand. Stop taking them and then, maybe THEN I'll give a fuck about your impotent faggot ass
>>
>>37488452
I fear the people in my workplace does this too since I caught them talking shit about how weird my asocial habits were from behind the restroom stall but I pay it no mind. I don't think they care about me who hasn't spoken to them for the six months I've worked there.
>>
>>37488157
Lol okay omega
>>
>>37488489
I don't take the meds because I don't have schizo you fuck. You bully others at work you beta cuck. I would trust your neck, come to your house and throw some 6s down your mothers throat.
>>
>>37488516
They were right what they said about you, haha, little faggot running wild
>>
>>37488534
You bully others. Correct?
>>
>>37488454

It wasn't a 'spurious' case compared to other cases, in preparation for taking the case to the tribunal, I read case after case file that had previously been heard, and my case was very clear cut and a case they should have been interested in. I opted to 'resolve' the case with my former employer by getting them to simply pay me a good deal of money they'd refused to pay before that, because it wouldn't taken too much effort to fight a case where it was my story against the testimony of two others.

I make the comment here because people should know that these tribunals are run by lazy, disinterested people with neuroticisms of their own... the fact that this woman thought I'd be interested in discussing The House of Tudor rather than getting a fair deal says everything about the mentality of a lot of the roasties in these positions of power.

The employers I was taking to this court were... the law courts in my state of Australia. I like making the point that many of the people in positions of power in those organisations are flagrant liars and bullies.
>>
>>37488476
Yeah will do, thanks for helping. I have been job hunting for a while now, if I find a new job I was thinking of popping his tires.
>>
>>37488544
Lol look at this "thing" trying to form a thought
>>
>>37488580
>I find a new job I was thinking of popping his tires.
Don't forget to key his car as well.
>>
>>37488588
You bully others. Corrrect?
>>
>>37482477
That nickname sounds pretty badass
>>
>>37488593
Lol stupid fuck creature asking questions
>>
>>37488593
Other people?
No way.

Creepy runt nutcases?
Heh, well gotta pass the time somehow...
No offense though
>>
File: images (5).jpg (8KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
8KB, 196x257px
>>37488621
Well, do you? Beta cuck?
>>
File: implication barrage.jpg (32KB, 481x300px) Image search: [Google]
implication barrage.jpg
32KB, 481x300px
>>37482085
>Paki sent to human resources
>Human resources
>Human
>>
>>37488626
I don't make fun of anyone. Not even your mother if she was crippled and had a penis desu senpai.
>>
>>37488662
>this demented word salad

ok ok I take it back, use the medication they give you
>>
>>37488628
>weak minded schizo frogposter
>>
>>37488677
*desu senpai instead of desu senpai. Still wouldn't laugh at her.
>>
>>37488680
Yeah but I'm not schizo
>>
>>37488717
Or are you hmmmm
>>
File: 1496296089421.png (10KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1496296089421.png
10KB, 645x773px
>>37480630
>be me first job at 16
>working at a sandwhich resturaunt very similair to subway
>all my coworkers are mexicans
>even my boss
>they seem to think of me as inferior and often laugh at me when they gave me a task and i dont know how to do it properly
>apperently i wasnt fast enough for dishwashing or cutting up produce and stuff so i was always making sandwhiches
>wasnt very good
>am terrible at memorization but tried my best to know the whole menu
>my boss and and some snarky old cunt yells at me for making small mistakes like asking the customer if they want mustard and mayo(???)
>one paticular day i half completed a wrap but had to rush along to get more orders done
>give the wrap to old snarky cunt
>she completely fucks it up on purpose
>customer complains and my boss actually screams at me when i tried to explain
>i just calmed myself down before i did anything rash and took off my uniform
>"i quit, im coming this friday afternoon for my last check"
>come back and see my final check was for 99 dollars despite working everyday the last two weeks except wensday and thursday
>had the schedule on my phone to prove it
>tell my parents and they took it to court
>we sued the fucking franchise
>got 400,000 big ones in restitution
>find out they soon after shut down their franchise in my town

Im still living off of the money i got from it as well, my parents decided that theyd give 250,000 to me when i turned 18.
I hated working there and am proud i didnt give up sooner, because then i would be fuckin rolling in it.
Im also starting to invest so i can just make a living off the market.
>>
>>37480846
Those motherfuckers. Fuck them. How can anybody be so cruel? Kill them Anon. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it.
>>
What I'm experiencing isn't really bullying, it's more isolation and being ignored. No one talks to me unless they have to for work, and even people who i started with don't look at me when we pass in the office or on the street. Good money though
>>
>>37488742
No, I do have a greentext though
>using computer in library
>desks are in rows
>scrolling through screen
>hear laughter behind me, mild panic, hope same shit doesn't happen
>flinch right when they say a word
>they flinch too, wth?
>I am now spazzing out everytime they speak
>in some cases they make moaning sounds, in some cases they are actually turned on by the tension.
>annoying as fuck because they can keep talking to me and I can't do anything about it, so I leave
>must be good looking
>>
>>37488756
Mexican nationals can be extremely fast workers, to be honest with you. A lot of people rag about how immigrant workers are worse, but really if it is for mindless work that doesn't require literacy they are a pretty good choice.
Always nice to see the stepped upon get their just desserts, good job man.
>>
>>37488756
good job, normies BTFO
>>
>>37488827
Also,
>living in apartment for 4 months
>small hallway outside of door, next to other door
>sometimes overhear the neighbors
>one day am overhearing and make a sudden sound
>dead silence, they know I'm hearing lol
>they start talking through the door for the rest of the lease.
>try to tell my bro, says I'm schizo
>these neighbors say stuff after I do things like walk to the other side of the apartment, laugh, talk
>move in New apartment and people are doing this again because my paranoid self was overhearing and now they won't stop talking to me through the window(sound ricochets into 3rd floor from 1st)
>any tips? Can't prove this
>>
This thread is fucking triggering me
>>
File: 1484124299717.jpg (26KB, 461x458px) Image search: [Google]
1484124299717.jpg
26KB, 461x458px
Yes. I quit my first grad role in a Hospital a couple years back because of it.

Kind of sad how fucked in the head a lot of management are.
>>
>>37488628
Pathetic

akjhhfjkjf
>>
>>37480630

There is, but only in total trash-tier retail/warehouse/fast food McJobs which are conglomerates of burnout losers, social or not. None of the shit described ITT would fly in any high-salary high-tech or finance work environment. Openly discussing sex life beyond some wink-wink subtle banter would be beyond ridiculous and seriously reportable to HR.

Also, this guy >>37485643 is completely right. To be bullied past the age of 18, you have to be not only a complete total spergshit, but also a completely spineless individual. I don't care how ugly you retards are, any form of anger or assertiveness easily stops bullying dead in it's tracks. At the very least people will resort to talking shit behind your back, but never in your face. You fags bring this shit unto yourselves.
>>
Yeah. I work a job where there are basically only spergy males (technically an internship historian for the army museum of my country, but basically I'm just an archivist), and there is even bullying there. The actual military guys bully the nerds, the Kings of the Nerds bully the legit autists. And there is fierce competition for the few females.
>>
>>37489061
Yeah but I'm trying to prove it. I try to prove it everywhere.

t. Overhearer/overlistener coming to your town
>>
>>37488891
Nobody cares schizo
>>
>>37489082
Once I do prove it, I will have a large settlement. Also, my step sister would moan from the other room for an entire month just so I could hear her fat ass. I gotta get her for that.
>>
I only got bullied in my first work place by some normie assholes who kept giving me facetious compliments. I don't work there any more and those faggots can go jump off a cliff.
>>
>>37480630
mostly not, but depends on where you work.
Some law firms might have "bullying" cause they're filled with smart chads.
Low income fast-food workplaces do not have bullying.
Bartending might have though.
>>
>>37489137
you should hire somebody to do some investigating for you, a lot of money to be made and they'd never suspect someone else to be on the case
>>
>>37484992
110 lbs and 5'8 are you a woman? Go suck some dick fag
>>
>>37489163
Thanks for believing me bro, I'll look into it.
>>
>>37480846
>>37480982
This

Should have said
>"your mom's a tranny?"
>>
>>37480630
It's more like shit talking or behind the back gossip. I'm a food cuck, I talk shit or "bantz" with the other line cucks and the servers and just smile and nod when the servers gossip about each other and ignore any gossip about me. You have to learn to talk shit in the kitchen, we even have a virgin aspie who always talks about Zelda and he can dish it out as well and it's just the funniest thing to get burned by this guy.
>>
>>37484713
>they're chill
>torment them
sounds like just another clique, but yours
>>
>>37480630
ITT: Autistic robots mistake office bantz for actual bullying

You fuckers are pathetic.
>>
I tried being friendly in my first job and they really tore into me

Now I don't talk at all and lift weights so they're scared to start Shit and instead try to get me fired
>>
>>37480846
>>37480982
Fuck i thought the same thing
>>
>>37482393
She sounds like she's bipolar or something. Avoid her at all costs anon, that crazy roastie will on bring you misery.
>>
>>37480630
Get bantz about my skelly body and weak arms. It still hurts though. Also I have to work with a roastie who despises me. Fuck I just want to be left alone
>>
>>37487292
You are harming their eyes
>>
>>37481323
Same here anon. My mum is super nice, gives me a ride to work every now and then. It sucks that you are teased about that.
>>
>>37489062
>any form of anger or assertiveness
So you think HR will fire the popular guy for allegedly seeming rude, but not the unpopular guy for allegedly seeming dangerous?
>>
File: 1494787730437 (1).png (21KB, 820x820px) Image search: [Google]
1494787730437 (1).png
21KB, 820x820px
There was a guy that used to work at my office that they nicknamed "Huge Fucking Vagina" or "Vagina" for short.

Luckily my nickname is "Jaws" because they saw a picture of me as a little kid wearing a Jaws (movie) hat and I used to be really hungry around lunchtime (but now I'm not because IF master race), so I got me off easy.
>>
How hard can it be to entertain a couple of normies? Even my shitty jokes are enough for them to like me. Unless you're working a McJob.
>>
I read this news story recently
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/teenage-audi-mechanic-committed-suicide-colleagues-set-fire/
>>
File: 1451082376775.jpg (64KB, 582x582px) Image search: [Google]
1451082376775.jpg
64KB, 582x582px
>>37489914
>He said that his son had approached him and tried to start a conversation the day he killed himself but he had not looked up, captivated by a pre-recorded golf tournament on the TV.
>>
>>37485643
>Honestly, the only people who ever get bullied are ugly/freakish people. All of the robots complaining about being bullied ITT are uggo

Even if that statement was true, no one deserves to be bullied. I pray that you did in the most painful way possible.
>>
>>37490136
nice typo there, faglord
>>
>>37485643
So someone who is shy, minds his own business, still tries his best to be happy but fails, deserves to be bullied? Did that person choose to be ugly? Fucking Normie scum, you're a piece of shit. People like you cause so much misery in the world.
>>
>>37490136
Come on, having a bullied person in a group helps a lot with social cohesion and you know it. Sucks for them, but their best bet is improving themselves or hoping someone worse than them joins the social group.
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.