[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When are interracial relationships okay?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1496528394922.jpg (676KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496528394922.jpg
676KB, 1920x1080px
When are interracial relationships okay?
>>
Without the intention of making kids
>>
White and Asian interracial relationships are okay
Black male and white female are not okay.
Everything else is okay or irrelevant.
>>
I think if you stay within your skin tone it's fine. Brown people breed with other brown people, light skins breed with other light skins.
>>
>>37480335
>>37480385
Why are interracial relationships not ok?
>>
>>37480385
No they are not.
My dad is asian and my mom is white.
It's like being raised by two mom's.
>>37480335
is right.
>>
>>37480243
When neither partner is white, or when neither partner is black or otherwise subhuman.
>>
>>37480335
Sort of defeats the purpose youre trying to defend.
>>
>>37480243
Never.

Original desu.
>>
ehenever two people who look different happen to love each other bery much
>>
>>37480410
Shit, isn't AMWF supposed to be the superior version?
>>
>>37480243
When both parties are legally of age and the relationship is consensual. What other people do in their personal lives is none of your business unless it causes harm to others.
>>
>>37480472
those image are just cherry picked

neither are good
>>
>>37480482
>unless it causes harm to others
But it does, to their offspring.
Incest is illegal in most places for exactly this reason.
>>
>>37480410
>>37480502
You say it's like being raised by two moms. Is your dad massive pussy then?
>>
>>37480516
No it doesn't. Do you have any evidence for this besides anecdotal posts on r/hapas?
>>
It depends greatly. Your own racial bias aside, other races do benefit from mixing but only in specific circumstances.

Whites would benefit from race mixing from Asians and vise versa but ONLY IF THE BABY IS A GIRL. An Asian girl with some light white features is fucking perfection, far superior to Asians and it blows White women out of the fucking park.

White and Asians are pretty much the only combination with Asians that will work. Anything else with fucking ugly, especially with a dark skin race.

Blacks always have a net benefit from White blood. It just makes their race better in every way even if to us Whites we think it ruins our race, from their side it's a net improvement. Blacks with anything else though is disgusting. I've seen mixed Black men fawned over by the liberal media and mixed Black women definitely so they just benefit outright from us.

Pretty much every race benefits from White blood, but mainly the women do. The men only get more desirable like some of the time like with Black people. The ideal men and women are still the "pure" Black and White men from most perspectives and maybe the mixed Black men. Men rarely get a good deal from race mixing, it's all about the women.
>>
>>37480582
>Do you have any evidence for this
No, and you don't have any evidence for mixed race children having it easier in life either.
>>
>>37480243
When two people of different races consent to one
>>
>>37480410
why do you insult your dad like this
He should beat your ass
>>
>>37480644
Never said mixed race kids have it better. Just told you to mind your own business.
>>
>>37480716
>mind your own business
Or what? Are you gonna virgin shame me? Or tell everyone I'm a Nazi racist?
>>
>>37480742
IRL I'd ignore and avoid you. Online, I'll keep arguing until you realize the folly of your ways or go to sleep.
>>
File: preggo_latina.jpg (125KB, 800x1545px) Image search: [Google]
preggo_latina.jpg
125KB, 800x1545px
>>37480243
>When are interracial relationships okay?
who the fuck cares.
sigh.
>>
>>37480472
That's just Asian Masculinity shitposting and shilling literally every single time they can shoehorn "MUH AMWF" narrative into even the most tangentially related conversations. I expect they'll in this thread soon.
>>
>>37480243
>implying they're not ok
/thread now shut the fuck up
>>
>>37480814
you sound triggered by THE FACTS
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.