[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else seen this movie and feel like it's pretty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Simply not caring anymore, etc.
>>
Well you can become a terrorist with a qt and escape into your mind. So maybe.
>>
>>37480129
i'm about ten minutes walk from london bridge at the moment and i would not describe people as being nonchalant about it. maybe you are when you hear about it in the news but when you can hear gunfire and explosions out of your window in a city you usually feel safe in, it's very jarring
>>
>>37480492
Are you alright mate? I'm not british (I'm a good ol' colonial) but you guys have my sympathy.
>>
>>37480533
bit shaken i suppose. i wasn't at the scene but i cycled past that spot literally 2hrs before. apparently the explosion was a controlled detonation, probably one of the terrorists' bomb vests.

and thanks i suppose. i wish they'd put more armed police on the streets, the vehicle thing is almost impossible to prevent but if these guys have knives and are stabbing innocent people then there should be armed police no more than a minute away at all times. May needs to get her head out of her arse and deal with this properly, or be replaced by someone who will.
>>
>>37480451
>Escape
Anon, about that...
>>
>>37480619
ssh, maybe he watched the american theatrical cut, not the proper version.
>>
>>37480685
>>37480619
No, I know how it ends. Doesn't mean you can't try it.
>>
>there are plebs who think that there ever were any terrorists in this film
>>
>>37480746
I wasn't talking about there being terrorists specifically, just the reactions to the 'attacks' by the populous are similar to now.
>>
>>37480596
>May needs to get her head out of her arse and deal with this properly, or be replaced by someone who will.
Like Corbyn ;)
>>
>>37480817
Ah gotcha. I loved the parallels between the film and 1984 it really does feel like "1984 1/2". One of my favorite parts in 1984 is when he's walking in the street after a bomb went off and he comes across a blown off body part and he just kicks it aside to the gutter "like a head of cabbage".
>>
File: 1489551291154.jpg (101KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
1489551291154.jpg
101KB, 600x630px
>>37480129
I saw the full uncut version about two years ago. That was a weird and depressing movie.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.