[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you read this robot story

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4086.jpg (95KB, 540x665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4086.jpg
95KB, 540x665px
a cyborg/robot decides to put killing himself on hold so he can help his oneitis out of her horrible situation (abusive parents) and get her the chad of her dreams

he kills himself after the girl has her happy ending
>>
File: studydoggy_by_hiba_tan-da92xu5.jpg (124KB, 850x900px) Image search: [Google]
studydoggy_by_hiba_tan-da92xu5.jpg
124KB, 850x900px
>>37470624
Fuck no man!
>>
>>37470624
About how long would it be? I don't have the brain power for full books anymore
>>
>>37470624
I remember you, the answers still no.
You're competing for me with Heinlein dude come on.
>>
>>37470804
Hein what?
>>
nice cuck thread, cuck. you disgust me.
>>
>>37470624
cuckold erotica is a thing, rule 34 I guess
>>
>>37470929
Lein, Robert Heinlein.
The starship troopers guy.

This is why your book idea is lame, you don't read books.
>>
>>37471138
ITS not a cuck story
It's YA romance
>>
>>37471218
what does that have to do with my book idea?
>>
>>37470624
Before killing himself does he give her all of his money and worldly possessions? Does he help prep her new bf?
>>
>>37471248
I can choose to read his books or yours, and it's a really easy choice.
>>
>>37470624
Why would I read a story about a cuck?
>>
Hijacking this thread, would anyone instead like to read MY book about a Bull that bangs couples and his experiences through them (pov style) There's some romance and comedy in it
>>
>>37471305
What's wrong with my idea?
>>
>>37471470
It's just not very imaginative or thoughtful.
It's not exciting. This is why I don't think you read books, you don't get what makes a book good. It's not about being relatable, it's about surprises.

I can read your story or I can read Double Star and shit myself when Bonforte actually dies.
>>
>>37471954
I haven't read a book in a while, but anyway, this is just the plot and not a hook
>>
>>37472095
If you're so confident it'd work, write it and post the draft.
Stop asking if you'd have readers.
>>
>>37472152
Uh that will take a while because I'm trying to decide between different ideas

I just want to know which is worth writing
>>
>>37472195
Write both. You don't need to choose.
>>
>>37472214
Yes, I do because I want to write one good story
>>
>>37472318
You're going to be writing a lot if you want to make a good story.
You have to make edits and improvements.
The more you've written, the more likely you are to have produced good writing.

Just write.
>>
>>37472554
I think that reading is more important
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.