[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit anons I met a girl last night and she actually likes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (7KB, 232x218px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 232x218px
Holy shit anons I met a girl last night and she actually likes me (she asked for my number) we texted all night until she fell asleep. I haven't heard back from her today, although it's still pretty early here. How long should I wait until I message her back?
>>
Never. Leave this board you normal guy
>>
>>37469521
this is my first time ever receiving female attention in my entire life (I'm 26) I don't think I'm a normie quite yet
>>
>>37469467
It depends on who sent the last message before she fell asleep. If she did then wait at a few hours. Don't say you were busy and don't apologize for replying late. If you sent the last message, don't send anything else until she replies. She likes you anon, don't sperg out like a clingy weirdo
>>
Either its pity or get the fuck off this board chad
>>
Don't text random bullshit all day, that's a surefire way to get her to lose interest in you. Ask her out for tonight.
>>
>>37469561
the last message was me just reciprocating a "good night". Should I really wait for her if it was just that? I know most women like guys to take initiative, and since we're still early on I don't want to make it seem like I don't care, but I don't want to seem clingy either
>>
>>37469467
Sounds great my dude, why don't you try asking her to meet up and chill instead of just texting?
>>
>>37469621
she lives halfway across the country and i'm a brokefag
>>
>>37469601

Think really hard about this: what would you like if you were her?

I'm inclined to think it would be something like what >>37469594 said.
>>
>>37469649
I don't know, I'm so desperate and autistic I have no idea what I'd want
>>
Her boyfriend was out with friends and she was craving some male attention last night so you were her only option. She's probably getting fucked by her bf now and has already forgotten about you.
>>
>>37469695
I don't know, we hit it off really well and she told me herself she wanted to continue talking to me more
>>
>>37469601
>Should I really wait for her if it was just that?
Yes
>I know most women like guys to take initiative
Women like to feel important, but instantly replying to every message or constantly striking up conversation sends up warning flags in their brain. At this point it's a delicate balance of making her come to you, but being there when she wants it. You can do it anon, just play it cool
>>
>>37469706
Well hopefully it turns out better for you since I've been in literally the same situation but it went nowhere. She would talk with me for hours at a time, invite me for walks and none of it ever went anywhere. It was pretty obvious towards the end that she just wanted attention for the sake of it.
>>
>>37469772
thanks anon I guess I'll wait
>>37469790
she was flirting with me the entire time and comparing me to a male musician that she thought was attractive. she didn't outright say she was interested in me, but she was making it pretty obvious. Also considering the fact that we met completely randomly by chance I feel like it's less likely she's doing it just for attention.
>>
>>37469467
i hate how we have to think about such stupid irrelevent stuff when interacting with girls. it's so retarded
>>
>>37469917
You don't have to think about anything man just be yourself.
>>
>>37470069
jus b urself

origami
>>
>>37469852
Most females like attention, so never underestimate that motivation. That's why you give it a little then pull it back a little to make them come to you more. It's also why it's the girls you have no interest in that come at you really hard, and girls you pine over ignore you.
>>
Post convo faggot or gtfo
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.