[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on 80/20 principle, /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: 618654628.jpg (41KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
618654628.jpg
41KB, 612x408px
Redpill me on 80/20 principle, /r9k/
>>
80% of the men
FUCK
20% of the BITCHES
>>
>>37469372
80% of the women
fuck
20% of the men
>>
>>37469402
>>37469421
That's not what I'm asking, I wanna know if it's real or not, I know what it means
>>
80% of the women
FUCK
20% of the women

STOP TAKING YOURSELVES OFF THE MARKET

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>Redpill me on blah blah

Fuck off back to /pol/

Redpill is nonsense
>>
>>37469437
its not proven but the numbers are probably pretty similar. Just go on a woman hate thread, there's one every other day. They'll give you the information. I would but I'm on vacation
>>
>>37469372
Women are only attracted to the top 20% of men but decide to settle for the rest because it was the best they can do. if you study human evolution this theory makes perfect sense because female hypergamy drove human evolution because women picked the best males who were being successful in their environment.
>>
>>37469437
I doubt it's real. it is probably more true in certain circles but that ratio in particular is too slanted to actually be true
>>
>>37469372
I would say definitely around that ballpark. Have multiple male friends who fuck no bitches and multiple male friends who fuck all the bitches.
>>
How about you become an actual fucking agent in your own life instead, anon? That would be hard work though...
>>
>>37469567
I actually have 8 virgin friends and 2 not virgin friends

Just kidding I don't have friends but if I did it'd be like that
>>
80/20 is commonly known as the pareto principle in finance and economics, where it originated. It states that 20% of opportunities will yield 80% of potential profits;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle

The pareto principle itself is a simplification of the power series/ power law, which unlike pareto's has mathematical proven foundations. You've probably learnt it in high school;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_law

People on /r9k/ usually shill it since it fits into their worldview that certain people are taking away the bulk of decent women, leaving only unwanted women. While there have been a multitude of studies showing that women are generally more selective, there has been nothing substantial proving the 80/20 principle in regards to what r9k claims.
>>
>>37469466
That's right, goy. The redpill doesn't exist. It's all just one big psyop.
>>
>>37469437
It's a general rule for reproduction among species with clearly defined gender 'roles' (mammals mostly).

It doesn't have real proof as its just a sloppy back of the envelope estimate that's not even adapted to humans. But it'd be silly to assume there's no remnants of it though I think the numbers aren't that extreme. There'd be riots.

Here's a 30 second Google search answer.
http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview/id/272416.html
>>
>>37469476
>its not proven but the numbers are probably pretty similar. Just go on a woman hate thread, there's one every other day. They'll give you the information.
lmao
>>
It's a meme created by Elliottypefags to make themselves feel better
>>
>>37469712
>lmao
Please get the fuck off my board.
>>>/soc/
>>
>>37469372
80% of the BBCs get 20% of the wite boipussi
>>
>>37469697
>marriage laws and divorce statistics are just conspiracies perfectly safe for men to marry after 50 years of feminism :^)
>>
>>37469372
it's just another autism meme with no studies behind it, just autistic virgins echoing it back and forth to cope with their autism
>>
>>37470091
>le autistic virgins
>le coping with autism
Projecting?
>>
>>37469693
For /r9k/ a link to the wikipedia article of the Pareto principle is "proof" that 20% of men are fucking 80% of women.
>>
>>37469372
>Redpill me on 80/20 principle, /r9k/
20 percent of men have sex on regular with 80 percent of women. The rest of 80 percent of men and 20 percent of women dont have sex or have it very rarely.
>>
>>37469707
>30 second Google answer
Basically it's the 87-81 rule..
OK, less dramatic. Still 6% of men isn't exactly insignificant.
>>
Reproduction is related, but if you're asking who's having sex in a society full of contraceptives and abortion that includes people with varying fertility, it doesn't tell the whole story.
>>
>>37470244
a- are we the 6%?
>>
>>37469372
>The average American loses his or her virginity at age 17. Virgins make up 12.3 percent of females and 14.3 percent of males aged 20 to 24

80/20 is literally impossible and is a ridiculous fantasy concocted by delusional autists
>>
>>37470646
>12.3 percent
Way too much female virgins
>>
>>37470646
Self reported figures?
>>
>>37469372
It's bullshit.
People like to see patterns where there aren't any.
>>
>>37469372
When selecting ground beef to make burgers you use a ratio of 80/20 (80% lean/20% fat)
>>
>>37470798
>People like to see patterns where there aren't any.
Next thing you're going to say that being male virgin in common.
>>
>>37471064
I honestly can't quite grasp what you're saying.
>>
>>37469693
nobody says women are unwanted, they said 80% of men are unwanted. way to turn it into 'the womenz are the victims' again roastie
>>
Ok, basically, 80/20 principle is where the top 20% of men get 80% of the sex. It doesn't have to be as extreme as 80% of the male population being virgins as some posts here would suggest. It does mean that if you compared 5 men, 4 of whom were average or slightly below, and one of whom was a male model, then the model would get about 4 times as much sex as the other men combined.

Women have become increasingly selective about who they date as time goes on, which is enabled in part by technology. Due to men having a much higher sex drive than women, this means that 20% of men get all the sex they want, and the vast majority of women are satisfied with the amount of sex they get. However, the other 80% of men are left scrounging around for sex, and have to put massive amounts of effort in, just for the small amount of sex they are able to get. The 80/20 principle among other factors gives women a huge amount of power in everyday interactions. You can observe this happening a lot, but the most obvious instance, for me anyway, was in high school, where I remember the majority of girls clustering around a small minority of guys.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.