[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You and everyone who's browsed R9K in the past 3 months

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

You and everyone who's browsed R9K in the past 3 months will have their Waifu come to life and love them forever.

But the downside is, that you must watch as I am flogged and beaten, and made to carry a heavy wood cross up a hill. I will then subsequently be nailed to the cross and hung there to die.

Is it worth it?
>>
>>37466353
So I will get my waifu and in exchange, I get to watch you get beaten daily? What the fuck are you even trying to say

Nice try though. Keep thinking Jesus or Allah is your savior. It only proves your weakness. This is Lucifers world now.
>>
File: 1492851173149.png (228KB, 1192x830px) Image search: [Google]
1492851173149.png
228KB, 1192x830px
No. I'd rather have it happen to me than watch it happen to you.
>>
>>37466353
Unrelated, but...
This is honestly the biggest thing I hate about Christianity. People are always like "Oh how noble Jesus Christ died JUST FOR ME. The pain must have been so unbearable, boo hoo hoo". But like he's not dying just for you. Jesus and God are the same person so he decided to do it himself, and he wasn't dying just for me. He died to save literally every human that ever has or will exist. I'd die to give everyone their waifu, you think I wouldn't be willing to die to save everyone in all of existance from eternal pain and suffering. Plus I get revered by billions for thousands and thousands of years.
>>
File: IMG_2225.jpg (99KB, 600x685px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2225.jpg
99KB, 600x685px
>>37466353
I don't give a fuck about you. Just give me Saber and I'll do anything
>>
>>37466819
>>37466409

These honestly. If it'd give even the robots on this particular board the waifu of their dreams, or even at least a slightly better life, I'd happily endure it.
>>
>>37466819
How exactly does Jesus dying save anyone though. I don't get it
>>
>>37467056
He died to save everyone from a life of sin (spiritual death as Christians would say) and from eternal damnation.
>>
>>37467289
Wait but how. I thought Jesus was god. Why would god make that happen to himself. Doesn't even make sense. He should just click his fingers to save them since he makes the rules.
>>
>>37467334
That's what I'm saying, so much of it makes no sense.
>>
File: god solves sin.jpg (81KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
god solves sin.jpg
81KB, 499x499px
>>37467334
He is canonically a huge drama queen.
>>
unlike most people here i actually have morals so no
>>
File: 41389hd.jpg (359KB, 1280x804px) Image search: [Google]
41389hd.jpg
359KB, 1280x804px
>>37467367
>Humans trying to apply their limited human 'logic' to Godly/heavenly things

It's incredible you don't recognize the flaw in your reasoning.

>>37467395
>I'm going to try to characterize God, the actual creator of everything and everyone with my microscopic mediocre understanding of the world.

Wow good job.
>>
File: kagari_swimsuit.jpg (81KB, 790x877px) Image search: [Google]
kagari_swimsuit.jpg
81KB, 790x877px
>>37466353
I don't see a choice here so I guess it was worth it.
>>
>>37467426
God isn't the creator of this prison matrix though, the demiurge is
>>
>>37467426
God didn't make my YouTube videos, that was all me. Stop trying to give him credit for everything.
>>
>>37467521
and god didn't stop yaldabaoth from doing that now did he.
>>
>>37467560
Supposedly God doesn't do anything or judge anyone, he just observes.
>>
I would sacrifice you in a heartbeat anon. My whole kingdom for five minutes.
>>
>>37467426
>>I'm going to try to characterize God, the actual creator of everything and everyone with my microscopic mediocre understanding of the world.
Yeah, pretty silly. I only do it now and then, but I know some folks that have a schedule to do it in a building together for hours every week.
>>
>>37466353
So, I get to love my loli waifu, and you get to cosplay Jesus? Okay.
The real downside is that all the other robots get waifus.
>>
>>37467797
How is that a downside? I'd let you have your waifu anon...
>>
What happens if multiple people have the same waifu? Are there multiple of that waifu? What happens if you're in public and get your identical waifus mixed up?
>>
>>37468454
I'm guess ing since waifus aren't as fleshed out in the anon's head as an actual person, that they are basically the same as sexbots with advanced ai and it doesn't matter that there are multiple of one because they aren't people.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.