[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your disability /bant/? I stammer.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: images (79).jpg (4KB, 236x285px) Image search: [Google]
images (79).jpg
4KB, 236x285px
What's your disability /bant/?
I stammer.
>>
>>37465332
Whoops... I meant /r9k/.
>>
>>37465332
I shake uncontrollably when talking to people its gotten to the point where i freeze up talking to parents
>>
I'm a socially crippled sperg
>>
my disability is that i am harmless. little children don't even respect me.
>>
PTSD, MDD, GAD, some schizophrenic and autistic traits.
>>
>>37465602
Honestly you should probably just end your life. If I had everything you just listed I would
>>
>>37465639
All of the stuff he listed is just meme disorders. He hardly has it rough.
>>
Aspergers,PSTD. just fuck my life for ever.
>>
File: Reverse-Axe.jpg (51KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
Reverse-Axe.jpg
51KB, 499x750px
>>37465639
I just keked hard at re-realizing the fact that people here just nonchalantly suggest others to kill themselves for being worthless. I fucking love you guys.
>>
File: 1496362120521.jpg (96KB, 498x445px) Image search: [Google]
1496362120521.jpg
96KB, 498x445px
I have anxiety disorder and severe depression. I'm not even trying to get rid if it anymore. They own me and I've given up.
Nothing brings me joy or relief. I've never been a fighter...
>>
fuck off william
>>
>>37465332
I have sensory processing disorder, and probably the weirdest version of it yet. My coordination's all fucked-up. Granted, I've worked on it a lot, and now I'm ambidextrous and can do things like catch a ball and draw, but my vestibular and motor function are naturally just fucked.

t. future surgeon
>>
>>37465332
So do I.

But what kind of stammer do you have? The tr-traditional st-stuttering stammer or a more interesting one?
>>
>>37466881
>future surgeon
What country so I can avoid getting injured anywhere near where you operate?
>>
>>37466905
USA.

And you'd be fine either way. I can sew, draw, juggle, play piano, write with both hands, switch-hit in boxing, shoot a bow, all sorts of stuff. I've worked so hard to overcompensate that my coordination's actually better than most people's. It's just that my actual talent for basic movement and coordination is nonexistent and I used to break shit a lot.

Still going for it.
>>
>>37466857
That's me. I've given in to the apathy completely. I'd imagine this is what old people who have accepted their near, impending doom feel like.
>>
>>37466945
Fucking well done, yank. Most people would just write it off and not bother practising to improve.

What's your best/favourite dexterity building trick?
>>
>>37465332
who fucking knows. I've got all types of shit going on.
>>
>>37467015
>write the alphabet with both hands, cursive and printing, capital and lowercase, while in class
>force yourself to do other tasks-brushing teeth, eating, etc.-with your non-dominant hand
>take up hobbies that require dexterity-sewing, archery, playing an instrument, etc.
>throw ball at ground, wait for it to bounce up, catch it, repeat, move on to doing it while walking, use different catches (sideways catch, letting it fall into your hand, etc.)
>chopsticks with both hands; play with objects using chopsticks
>just be more aware of using your hands in general

Shit works.
>>
>>37465332
Im schizo affective
I lead a great life with no friends no income and abusing prescriptions
The last time I had a friend irl was 8 years ago but that's okay because as a human pet as long as I sit and pretend I'm ok with being a house pet and that it's not killing me every day of my life my parents will gladly feed and home me for the rest of my domesticated life

or I could just overdose and be free

Real tough fork in a road in my life
>>
>>37467085
>>37467015

Oh, also

>try not to look when you're writing and go completely off of the tactile input; work until you can take notes blind with both hands and it's perfectly straight and legible
>>
>>37465332
i was born with two fingers and some form of autismo
>>
File: image.jpg (196KB, 640x980px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196KB, 640x980px
>>37467121
>Two fingers
Fucking smeagol kek
>>
>>37467085
I can barely hold a fucking pen with my left hand. Sometimes I think the only thing I use that hand for is fapping.

Being american, have you tried dual-wielding pistols down at the shooting range?
>>
>>37467192
No, that's silly and for performance only.
>>
File: IMG_20170603_133519.jpg (1MB, 2592x1591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170603_133519.jpg
1MB, 2592x1591px
>>37467207
I'm curious, now. Post your right-hand writing next to left-hand writing.

Like this. Top row is right hand with eyes closed. Bottom is left-hand.
>>
>>37467249
Fuck, look at that resolution. I never use that phone camera.
>>
>>37467249
I can't. My desktop doesn't have a webcam and I don't own a smartphone. I really wish I could because nobody's ever given me this much feedback on my dexterity training, but I honestly can't.
>>
I am narcoleptic. It ruined my life.
>>
>>37467402
I have something (and many other things) on par. 16 hours a day in bed and tired 24/7 for a year and a half. It too has ruined my life. Barely worth living.
>>
>>37465652
>schizophrenia
>not rough
Everything else though, yeah.
>>
eczema
nerve damage affecting my legs and penis
ADHD-PI (the airhead Osaka from azumanga daioh kind)
panic attacks that get triggered by a variety of things, like my head hits the roof of the car, I feel claustrophobic then my heart races like I'm fucking carmella bing and I feel out of breath
>>
Does a lisp count?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.