[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys need to get tour shit together How's it possible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 28

File: 1489978622449.jpg (42KB, 482x642px) Image search: [Google]
1489978622449.jpg
42KB, 482x642px
You guys need to get tour shit together
How's it possible for you to hardly ever leave your room?
Don't you have any hobbies?
I refuse to believe you'd honestly shun the entire world just because you're a tad socially awkward

You're only miserable because you chose to be so, by convincing yourself and then others that nothing good will ever come engaging with you

Find something you love to do and do it, get a job to afford doing it, meet other people who do it, relinquish the fetid shell you built around your ego

Because that's what's dragging you down: your ego, your pride, your inability to say "OK, i fucked up. But let's move on"

Drop those useless pills, they do nothing but make you feel even number, to the point you've forgotten how emotions feel like

GOD AM I SO FUCKING MAD AT YOU
YOU WERE GIFTED LIFE AND AN ABLE BODY, YET YOU CHOSE TO LET IT ROT IN A DARK, SWEATY BASEMENT
>>
>>37465299
I shun the world because i hate people for no reason.
I literally have to contain my anger when someone unwarrantedly stops to say hi and expects some conversation from me when i'm trying to do my shit. I've tried and succeeded at all forms of human interaction and they were each and everyone caused this anger so either i'm not outwardly socially handicapped or i was no one ever made a deal out of it.
>>
>it's another normie fails to see things from other peoples perspective episode
>>
>>37465299
>it's another normie isn't 5.4' and doesn't have a face so disgusting he can't even look at himself in a mirror
>>
File: 1488250287185.jpg (59KB, 552x814px) Image search: [Google]
1488250287185.jpg
59KB, 552x814px
>>37465357
I know what you mean, i see it all the times
I felt it too
I've got a degenerative that's slowly making me go deaf
I hated crowded places, speaking with people etc. because it was becoming physically straining and mentally painful

But you have to realize you are directing anger towards unknowing people you find repulsive because you have convinced and conditioned yourself to think you're above them, those filthy normies who can speak without wanting to disembowel themselves

You need to work on that or you'll always stay alone, because eventually they are gonna notice...

>>37465371
Explain your perspective then
Because by skimming through this board i'm convinced you're all egocentric, self important fucksticks who think they're somehow different from your peers

>>37465400
You're only using your height or image as a crutch, when you are, in fact, totally normal

Because "normal" just means average, like anyone else
>>
>>37465299
>Drop those useless pills, they do nothing but make you feel even number
Better than feeling like an odd number or god forbid a prime number.
>>
>>37465299
Crippling anxiety. Not like the normalfag meme anxiety. I piss in bottles to avoid my roommates.
>>
>>37465299
Lmao the majority of us don't shun the world, it shuns us you fucking normalfag retard
>>
File: 1466356327680.gif (212KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
1466356327680.gif
212KB, 525x525px
>>37465512
How is utterly ridiculing yourself by walling yourself inside your room any better than walking the 3 meters tops of hallway that lead to your toilet

You all have a shit life because you made shit decisions, and instead of realizing this and trying to find a fix you chose to let go of everything, you useless sack of shit
Get up, own up to your mistakes and stop trying to find reassurance in sharing your failure with other anons
>>
File: 1479783457299.png (1MB, 850x968px) Image search: [Google]
1479783457299.png
1MB, 850x968px
>>37465606
The world doesn't give half a shit about you
The world just exists
Except that unlike you they thrive, because they are capable of leaving behind their ugly and repulsive bits and help each other

So unless you manage to develop reproduction by gemmation you've essentially thrown away all the effort you, your parents and their's before them have put into making and growing you

People don't laugh at you, they cry because of what utter waste of a life you've become
>>
>>37465299
There are enough indoor hobbies to last multiple lifetimes you stupid normie.
>>
>>37465299
>Find something you love to do and do it, get a job to afford doing it
No fucking shit, everyone wants that but the reality is that hardly anyone can achieve that. Yet you're here giving us shit for not being able to do it. Fuck yourself.
>>
File: 235235532235325.jpg (41KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
235235532235325.jpg
41KB, 499x499px
>sweaty basement

It's actually a 1 bedroom apartment in a newly built high rise building in the middle of the central business district in Melbourne, Australia that was purchased and gifted to me by my parents because they know I'm autistic (clinically diagnosed) and will never be able to work and make my own way in life.

It's nice living here, everything is in walking distance (doctor, psychologist, chemist, gym, supermarket) and the city is dead after 6pm or so. I can't drive or use public transport, so this is huge plus.

Also, remember I live in Australia, unlike you Americans..........only wealthy upper class people live in the central business district of the city. Social housing projects in Australia are all located in the outer suburbs, not in the city, so I live in a very very upper class location with no crime.
>>
>>37465618
>just stop being schizophrenic
>>
>>37465299
what if my hobbies are staying inside and playing vidya instead of being outside and socializing?
what if I'm completely asocial and unable to meet much less interact with another human being?
what if I don't want to go to a wageslave job/waste money on college and thus be unable to meet people?
how am I supposed to find companionship and happiness via said companionship? obviously a girl won't just fall into my lap and whisk me away, so am I just fucked or something?
please, I don't fucking know how I'm supposed to meet a QT girl who'd accept me for who I am
>>
>>37465686
Cool, fucking pickup one then
Betcha you won't be able to do shit once the government money is spent, maybe that will drive you to male something of your life
Who knows, maybe you'll even find a job to fuel your hobbies, and maybe meet coworkers, and maybe become friends or something, LIKE EVERYONE FUCKING ELSE. MAYBE.

>>37465694
Why's that
You know what everyone does when they need money?
They find easy jobs
Like running deliveries, working at maccas, hell, picking fruit if you must
Except you probably didn't even get a license, because it would've taken too much effort or you would have had to be around other people for more than a couple fucking minutes
>>
>>37465663
>So unless you manage to develop reproduction by gemmation you've essentially thrown away all the effort
I'm a mentally ill trap so I wouldn't have had kids anyway.
Checkmate normalfag
>>
>>37465786
I am working you fucking idiot. So you're not even trying to defend that bullshit point that you put in your first post because it's so clearly unrealistic?
>>
>>37465786
How about you try using arguments instead of just assuming what other people are like and throwing around insults. You didn't, by any chance, vote for (((her))), did you?
>>
>>37465299
i know i need to get my shit together but i don't really even know where to begin.

>Don't you have any hobbies?
all of my hobbies are solo things (such as video games).
i wish i got some joy out of doing stuff normal people seem to enjoy but i don't. i have tried. it's not fun.

>that's what's dragging you down: your ego, your pride, your inability to say "OK, i fucked up. But let's move on"
i get where you're coming from but you seem to be ignoring the fact that this board is openly self-loathing. every post on this board that isn't about feminine penis or whatever is basically "i'm a huge fucking failure." >tfw no gf is not the kind of feel someone with a lot of pride would cop to having.

this seems to be one of many threads on this board that basically goes "you guys need to climb out of the hole you've dug for yourselves!" and ignores the fact that nobody here knows how to climb or has the requisite equipment
>>
File: 1459652819123.jpg (157KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1459652819123.jpg
157KB, 800x820px
>>37465299
>How's it possible for you to hardly ever leave your room?
I don't have a reason to. There's nothing outside that interests me.
No. I tried to get a hobby, but nothing interests me.
>I refuse to believe you'd honestly shun the entire world just because you're a tad socially awkward.
Social awkwardness is not the main reason, though. I just don't care about other people, and I find them painfully boring.

So that's the thing. I'm apathetic to everything, and I'm unable to be interested in things other people enjoy. The only thing that doesn't bore me to death are politics, but I can't talk about that either because I'm too indecisive to have an actual opinion, and people don't appreciate useless speculations that lead nowhere as much as definite answers. Everything is a chore to me.
I can't make friends because I don't relate to people, and they don't have a reason to be friends with someone like me either. Drugs are the only reason I haven't killed myself yet.
>>
>>37465299
Your wrong on every account
Some people are just messed up
I've learn to accept it and understand the loniless that comrs with it.
>>
>>37465299
to late op
I can no longer be saved
>>
>>37465735
An actual one, as diagnosed by a proper shrink and not some self help med site?
Because i highly doubt that someone with an eccessive amount of dopamine would browse in this shithole

>>37465748
What are you, one of those faglords who can't even be bothered to have a mic online
Start with that, it's at the very least good practice
Social skills are not innate, you'll have to learn them, and the only way is to practice them every day

Have you ever heard what a deaf guy speaks like?
My voice sounds like the inarticulate moans of two retard pigs having sex

Having a job is nice, especially once you find something you like to do
If you're old there's no point in attempting higher education, you'd be passed by younger guys

You won't find companionship by laying on your bed all day, that much is for sure
Just be wary that the only girls into desperate guys are desperate girls and femdom queens

>>37465803
Then find someone to ravage your assole
Being gay is literally easymode for sexual gratifications, you'll be hard pressed to find committment t'ho

>>37465807
Because you can't market yourself, or are not qualified, or aren't dedicated enough?
Remember, no matter the times hydraulic if you're male and hairdresser if you're female are always hiring

>>37465827
I'm throwing around insults because
1- your position is undefendable
2- i hope to wake y'all the fuck up by making you at the very least hate me
I'm not american unfortunately, but will apply for a greencard once i have my degree

>>37465838
Here's the beauty of internet
You can do "solo" things together
As an example, /o/ is an entire board for people modifying and hooning motor vehicles
/ck/ is the same for food

I don't think the hole you're in you've entirely dug yourself, and i am dure that for most of you there's been someone or something who's thrown you down
I can't really tell you how to climb, what i wanna do is stop you from digging any further or it'll only become harder to come out
>>
>>37466011
Whoooooosh.
Go back to whatever shithole you crawled out of.
>>
File: 1474288583033.jpg (76KB, 618x589px) Image search: [Google]
1474288583033.jpg
76KB, 618x589px
>>37465976
>>37465997
>>37466040
>CRAAAAAAAWLING IIIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
>no mom, you don't get it. I'm totally different and miserable!

>>37465970
It sounds to me like you have no drive, the numbness i was thinking about

I don't think you should kill yourself or drown your sorrow in drugs, but are you sure there really is nothing you enjoy?
You said you like politics, why would you care about something that intrinsically is about others?

Also "useless speculations that lead to nowhere" sounds like journalism, might be worthwhile to pick that up
>>
>>37465299
What else can I do? Society doesn't want me and I've accepted that. No one wants to be around someone that is constantly bleeding and pouring mucus. I've lost all friends and family because of my condition, but it doesn't matter because I'm happy and society is happy because it doesn't have to be around me.
>>
>>37466100
Sweet image OP, did you save that your first day on /pol/ from the reddit bus?
>>
File: 1455576971473.png (245KB, 900x827px) Image search: [Google]
1455576971473.png
245KB, 900x827px
>>37465299
computer programming
watching baseball
playing video games
reading various types of literature (from philosophy/psychology to science fiction)

all of which are, guess what, done in a bedroom!

Also, given how many Muslims exist in today's day and age I'd rather not go outside and risk getting run over by a tarp-like super predator.
>>
>>37466100
>admit to the numbness you addressed
>get memed

Oh well
>>
>>37466161
How about playing baseball, or finding a reading club, or submitting your portfolio to a computing firm?
Man, it honestly ain't hard to get a clique going

>>37466163
I'm no psych, all i can do is try to tear through whatever you got caught into
>>
>>37466011
>You can do "solo" things together
>As an example, /o/ is an entire board for people modifying and hooning motor vehicles
>/ck/ is the same for food

what the fuck does this even mean dude
hobbies != topical interests. hobbies are things you do, not things you like to talk or read about.

moreover, the ability to do things together via the internet doesn't even begin to address your original issue (which was basically "leave your room"). if someone's hobby is playing video games, their ability to play those games online with other people won't get them out of their room, nor will it fulfill anybody's appetite for IRL social interaction.

most of the stuff i enjoy doing i enjoy doing because i can do it alone. i can play a video game by myself. i can watch my favorite sports team play a game by myself. i can read a good book by myself. all of these things become worse when i involve other people in the process.

the fact that other people on the internet might share my interests has literally nothing to do with my ability to get my shit together, nor would it inform that process whatsoever.

also
>what i wanna do is stop you from digging any further or it'll only become harder to come out
so your plan is to antagonize lonely autists on an imageboard
at best, all you will do is prove to anons who already believe themselves to be worthless failures that they are indeed worthless failures. you won't make people "wake up."

i don't think you actually want to help anybody here, you just want to feel superior to the worst of the worst (which is pretty pathetic in its own right)
>>
File: Sch.png (146KB, 300x358px) Image search: [Google]
Sch.png
146KB, 300x358px
>>37465299
>YOU WERE GIFTED LIFE AND AN ABLE BODY
>implying life is a gift and not an inherently negative state that is forced upon you
>this is what normies actually believe
>>
File: 1325808111912.jpg (24KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
1325808111912.jpg
24KB, 500x326px
>>37466276
>Man, it honestly ain't hard to get a clique going
I have real life friends. I don't need any more. Playing baseball is for people with good hand eye coordination. I do not possess that but enjoy the stat-oriented side of it.

This world is corrupted by "free" women and their pet projects to destabilize all contemporary civilizations. Most of today's world is plagued by social media and the vapid whores and mouth-breathers who tap away on their Apple products without realizing the psychological ramifications of these behaviors inside of society. How quickly digitization of our societies warped our ability to discern into an apathetic hodge-podge of, "Why should I care?"

I refused to give a shit after I realized nobody really cares to deal with the problems that plague our societies, no matter how controversial they may seem. So I choose to ignore them and learn/enjoy my personal hobbies while talking with my friends who usually agree with me. We're all doomed in a realm of entropy, anyways. Fuck it.
>>
>>37466288
I was under the impression some of the guys here have problems having relations at all
Having a talking point in common is a conversation starter, might even net you some friends
Don't do the stuff you enjoy alone

Oh anon, i don't want to feel superior
I know i am, i don't live like a fucking animal
Quite simply i hate seeing you trying to justify your retarded lifestyle by telling each other "don't worry, we're all miserable down here, so it's fine" because it's really not, and it would take so little for you to be normal

>>37466331
I dunno man
It seems to me you're overthinking it
Quote simply you're alive...
Just live, do whatever you want
So people think you're fat, who cares?
They think you're uninteresting, who cares?
Just find other guys who like you
It ain't hard, there's 7 billion of us what are the chances no one likes you?

>>37466380
You sound like stormfront
Except at least stormfront has a sense of humour
>>
>GOD AM I SO FUCKING MAD AT YOU
YOU WERE GIFTED LIFE AND AN ABLE BODY, YET YOU CHOSE TO LET IT ROT IN A DARK, SWEATY BASEMENT
>Able body
>schizophrenia
Pick one.
>>
>>37465299
this is pretty epic bro
>>
>>37466475
>mind fuckery
>somehow affecring your body
Psychology is not scientific anyway
>>
>>37466542
Some people are just too intelligent for you to understand
>>
>>37466441
You are contradicting yourself.

>Just live, do whatever you want
But here you are, telling people that they are living their life incorrectly.

I go to school, I have friends and I have hobbies. Life really doesn't get better just because you get out of your room. It might for some people, but you're assuming that's how it works for everyone.
>>
File: 1373495529006.jpg (54KB, 421x429px) Image search: [Google]
1373495529006.jpg
54KB, 421x429px
>>37466441
>You sound like stormfront
You sound like a person unable to deduce what I'm saying, but it doesn't come as much of a surprise. You're probably exactly the type of person I'm talking about.

Also, considering you're European, it doesn't surprise me that you're prone to making snide, "quick-witted", remarks towards something you have no fathomable understanding of.
>>
>>37466580
Nuh huh
I'm telling you that the reason you're all gloomy faggots jerking each other off on this board is YOU
They way you think and the way you live is shaped by what you do and you do nothing but whinge AMD demand shit to be given to you
As if the world owes you sympathy or something

>>37466581
>yuropeen
>no idea what a feminist invasion of government and the refugee crysis feels like
You wot m8?
>>
>>37466581
You sound like a copypaster
>>
>>37466647
no, watch:
>Just live, do whatever you want
okay
i want to stay in my room forever and smoke weed and play video games.

"do what you want" is not a solution to the problem you have originally outlined in the OP
>>
>>37466647
>I'm telling you that the reason you're all gloomy faggots jerking each other off on this board is YOU

You are making assumptions about all of us based on the post of a few people. I don't come here to complain, nor do I demand things. I also don't agree with your implication that my way of thinking is what causes me to be unhappy. If life were really just thinking and being positive that would be great, but reality is different for most. So for a lot of people here /r9k is just an outlet to discuss their lives and giving reasons for why it is so.

but then people like you show up and basically start implying that our problems have no worth. Do you really find it very weird that people here feel antagonistic against normies if you display this kind of behaviour?
>>
>>37466705
Ye, does staying in your room with your dank and playstation fulfill you tho?
It clearly doesn't if this board is filled 24/7 with "pity me" threads

Do what you want is a solution to "living is painful to me"

You don't vive chemo to the guy with a broken leg
>>
>>37466441
I have people who like me, but socializing makes me feel nothing but boredom or sometimes anxiety. Believe it or not not everyone is meant to live life a certain way
>>
>>37466763
What is life about if not living
And can you honestly call your self inflicted exile "living"?

Your problem is that you feel antagonistic against everyone else, to the point you'll egg on other posters when they attempt suicide

>>37466781
Ehy are you always complaining then?
If this were what you're meant to do the why does it feel so cramped?
>>
>>37466475
functioning schizophrenia is real. ;^)
>>
>>37466813
im complaining because life is shit and there's no way to change that, it's your assumption that none of us have tried to change it but I have and I saw no difference in my overall state of mind, tbf to you the happiest I've been was probably with my gf but even then i still felt life wasn't for me
>>
File: jTmRLTpjO1Uj-3v2F8X6u8lpSX8ds.png (365KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jTmRLTpjO1Uj-3v2F8X6u8lpSX8ds.png
365KB, 1280x720px
You're delusional anon. Maybe we are the completely normal ones in this situation. I do know this though survival of the fittest will always be just like how death will always await us in the end were all just a pestilence floating on this hard rock and we will be disposed. and the worlds rebuilds
>>
File: 1482801857042.png (184KB, 520x308px) Image search: [Google]
1482801857042.png
184KB, 520x308px
>>37466475
You can always say you have a
>beautiful mind
>>
>>37466909
Hm hm, surely a woman would willingly live with such a worm of a man

>>37466913
I couldn't care less about what happens once i'm long dead, i'm focusing on living my life right now
I shally worry about death once death comes
>>
>>37466813
>What is life about if not living

You honestly can't let up on the assumptions huh? So because a few people egg on others to attempt suicide, this place has suddenly become a suicide cult? Most people here do not egg on people to kill themselves.
I already told you too, I go to school and I have friends. That doesn't mean you suddenly become happy just because of it. A lot of people here enjoy being alone, if you're going to force them to be with others because you think that will make them happier, you would be mistaken.

And finally, as long as your heart is beating you are technically alive. 2 peoples definition of "living" is most likely not going to be the same, so stop being a stereotypical normie by telling me my way of living is inferior to yours.
>>
>>37466952
>Hm hm, surely a woman would willingly live with such a worm of a man
hundreds of millions of women have willingly lived with way worse men than me, faggot
>>
>>37466958
Man, you're younger than me and you've already given up?
What a sad cunt
I don't believe 1 single bit you enjoy being alone, i think you loathe being with people, you edgy little shits

Mr vegetable in intensive care still has a heartbeat, but the doctors are keeping him there waiting for a complete flatline to sell his organs to some dying billionnaire

Do you call that living?
>>
>>37467029
Usually they're rich or handsome anon
Possibly both
>>
>>37467049
ah yes, all those rich, handsome, educated drunk wife beaters, women have shit taste in everything including men, if you think an autistic robot is the worst a woman can do you're delusional
>>
>>37467071
>drubk wife beater
No one with a shred of fame will even think about beating his wife anon
Just look at musk, who's ex wife now lives at his expense after 2 divorces
>>
>>37467107
Are you genuinely retarded? I was being sarcastic because you said the only time women get with "bad" men is if they're rich and handsome, I said that that's not true, I wasn't implying there are actually tons rich, handsome, educated wife beaters, jesus
>>
>How's it possible for you to hardly ever leave your room?
I do. Except people in college mostly stick to preexisting social circles and my major is a sausage fest so I mostly show up for lecture and go home.

None popular anyways. Tried fucking with meetup and that other sort of crap but none of it appealed to me. People often suggest college events but ~social justice bingo~ doesn't exactly sound fun.
>>
>>37467135
You implied "bad" men are drunken wifebeaters, i implied you're a worthless spineless chum
>>
File: never_ask_for_help.png (663KB, 1337x6019px) Image search: [Google]
never_ask_for_help.png
663KB, 1337x6019px
Holy shit this bait
THIS FUCKING BAIT
I'm only mad because I know half of this board is gonna fall for it
Thanks for repeating the bee yourself meme you fucking normal

And in case op wasn't baiting and is actually this big of a normalfag, here's pic related

Also, ree off my board asshat
>>
>>37467034
I think you're the sad cunt because you argue like a women my dude.
Your arguments are based on assumptions and hyperboles.

I'm guessing you aren't introverted, if you're making the retarded claim that people can't enjoy being alone.
In your example Mr. vegetable is by all means alive. Whether he is enjoying his life, or whether he's even conscious enough to experience it, I doubt it. But who can say, I haven't been in his position before so I couldn't say how he feels.

Honestly you sound like one of those people that would tell someone to "live a little" just because they don't want to drink alcohol.
>>
File: Dirty_Vegas_-_Days_Go_By.jpg (59KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Dirty_Vegas_-_Days_Go_By.jpg
59KB, 300x300px
Days go by and still I think of you

Who are you thinking about?
>>
>>37465299
Hey OP. I have an hobbie and I actually go to gatherings and meet people with the same hobbie. We spent the entire days interacting and having fun. It's great.
However, I still have crippling social anxiety. I can't interact with 99.9% of people. I don't know how to make small talk, so I just remain silent.I understand that being silent makes people unconfortable. It's a vicious circle. You don't understand.
>>
>>37467161
And I implied that it's better to be an autist than a wife beater. Now kill yourself
>>
>>37467170
>hurr durr we's second class citizen it's da joo- i mean da normies' fault we're all miserable fucks

>>37467174
But i am introverted
O just understand it's a flaw and i do my best to not bury myself under the guise of "woe is me, i was born this way"

>>37467185
I feel you fampai
I just act
Seriously, there's a whole facade i rig up when anxiety grips me
And then i roll with it because that parte of me enjoys being a confident asshole

>>37467203
I think it's better to be neither
>>
>>37465299
>an able body
excuse me?
>>
>>37467404
Please do kill yourself or read the picture I've attached
Or does your attention span not allow it
>too long didn't read XDDDDDDDD AMIRITE
>>
>>37467404
if you were introverted you wouldn't want to socialize with people, you're just "le tumblr introverted XD"

>I think it's better to be neither
and I think it's better to be an autist
>>
>>37467404
Either you don't know what introversion entails and aren't introverted or you're retarded. My guess is on both :^).

Introversion is not a flaw and it's also not the source of peoples unhappiness. If you think acting like an extrovert when you're an introvert is the key to happiness, then you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>37467512
THIS
OP is a faggot
Oroeidjjdbdb
>>
>>37467461
Oh i read it before
It's all a croc of shit
Sure, we're not born and grown equal, but there's nothing preventing you from bettering yourself
The of fat kids got fit, the silent ones learnt to crack jokes, chad got sweeter, the fat girl sucks a mean dick
But you
You chose to be a failure
You decided it was your calling in life
To the point that when i or your parents or your old friends question it you answer "it's no use"
You are the embodyment of "we've done nothing and we're all out of ideas"

>>37467467
>>37467512
Acting like an extrovert is not the key to happiness, but it's the gateway to having meaningful relationships
I'm the kind of person who could easily spend months without talking
Get i choose not to, because i know i'll be a miserable loner if i do it
That's something you should've learnt after middle school, once you're done with your emo fase
But instead of looking back and going "god, what a fucking retard i was!" you just keep it going, well into your 20s

Until you suddenly realize you're 30 and undesirable

Until you die
And nobody will cry your death
Not because they hate you
But because they didn't even know you esisted
>>
>>37465299
And you need to use spell check
>>
File: 1441687219282.png (61KB, 1000x393px) Image search: [Google]
1441687219282.png
61KB, 1000x393px
>>37467653
>meaningful relationships
>real
aw, naive little boy, you'll grow up one day

>But because they didn't even know you esisted
good thing I'll be dead and thus won't care
>>
>>37467653
You're implying I'VE EVER HAD ANY PARENTS OR OLD FRIENDS IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE
I KNOW YOU'RE BAIT BUT YOU MAKE ME FURIOUS
>>
File: 1492209207162.png (448KB, 846x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492209207162.png
448KB, 846x900px
>>37467724
>>37467758
Don't bother with the letters Jacob Ortis
>>
File: There's no going back anon..png (118KB, 737x714px) Image search: [Google]
There's no going back anon..png
118KB, 737x714px
>>37465299
I have a job and my plan is to save enough money to buy land so I can shun the entire world.
>>
>>37467653
You really are funny, I'm starting to think that you actually are a woman. And I'm also starting to think that I'm older than you.
If you actually knew anything about introversion and extroversion you would understand that extroverts actually tend to have less meaningful relationships. If being alone makes you miserable, you are not an introvert. I'll give you that even introverts want to communicate once in a while, but you must be mistaken if you think that it's on the same level as extroverts. Just because you like being alone does not mean you can't suddenly talk to people anymore.

The amount of focus you put on how other people look at you is what makes me think you're a woman and probably also quite young.
>>
File: 8e7.png (74KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8e7.png
74KB, 1024x1024px
>>37465299
> lmao just bee you're self bruh))))))))
>>
>>37467877
Gotta hand it to that faggot he said it in a different way, and didn't directly say the bee yourself line
OP is still a massive gay
>>
File: Screenshot_20170603-154550.png (266KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170603-154550.png
266KB, 1440x2560px
>>37467817
And then you'll die alone so that land goes to the state

>>37467834
Did one right now, answered as honestly as i could

>>37467877
Urself is lazy and repulsive, be better
>>
>>37468042
Congrats on being an introvert according to a website, but are you really going to use that to convince me even though you said being alone makes you miserable?

Look, this whole discussion was about you telling people that they were living their life incorrectly and that their unhappiness is a product of their selves. I spoke against your claim saying that living life like you think they should would not necessarily make them happy and that a lot of people here are actually products of their unhappiness and not the other way around. /r9k/ is a place for us to talk to each other about our lives, if you don't like it here you are free to leave.

Making threads like these will not improve anyone's life here, if you want to have an actual impact on someones life here you need to talk to them in person. Of course, the question is if their quality of life will actually improve if you do that or if you are even willing to go through all that.
>>
File: 13885291.gif (490KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
13885291.gif
490KB, 320x240px
>>37468250
Nah friend, i can't go talk to you across the atlantic
But i'll tale the challenge
I shall incessantly tap at your window
Sooner or later it'll work
>>
File: 1493027146516.png (169KB, 351x353px) Image search: [Google]
1493027146516.png
169KB, 351x353px
>>37465299
I think the fact that you're being a cunt about the very real issues that some of us may have will just make the majority of us steer clear from the lifestyle you're trying to push here.

You're basically being the embodiment of the very thing that robots hate - why should we then listen to you in this case?
>>
I just don't get it, why are these people having a civil war in Syria. Don't they know peace is the answer? Don't they have any common interests so they can get along with each other?

Why cant they get it like we do? I just don't understand
>>
File: 606885599.gif (654KB, 270x180px) Image search: [Google]
606885599.gif
654KB, 270x180px
>>37468489
Because oil money and ideologies and hate

>>37468460
I find it telling that you chose a muppet plugging its ears as your pic
Ye i'm a cunt a huge, sloppy flappy cunt
And i'll keep being one until you get better
>>
>>37468579
I also find it quite telling that you chose an equally autistic gif of jontron for your pic.
>>
>>37468669
What does it telling you anon?
>>
>>37468703
You're a nigger
A filthy Chad niggger
>>
>>37468745
> tfw not sure if you're speaking about a country or about a successful man
>>
>>37468745
But i'm a very white european
>>
>>37465299
>get a job to afford doing it

Good idea, I'll just "get a job" you stupid piece of shit. I hope you die in your sleep.
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
>>37465711
Hey man I'd just like to chime in and tell you that you sound like you're just making a kind of conceited excuse? I mean I understand that it may be unreasonable to suppose that you don't "sound autistic" given the text-based nature of this board but honestly if you are able to put together such a well-worded sentence to gloat about how good your life is yet expect anyone to care about the fact that you're autistic (while obviously still at least somewhat capable) then you've got another thing coming. I practice at my local table tennis club with heaps of disabled athletes and one guy, he has MS and can't really even speak in a cohesive manner; he's pretty unintelligible if you don't give him your time to listen carefully. Yet he's not a huge dick like you. He was actually a gold medallist at the Australian championships and he works helping other disabled children learn how to play table tennis. That guy isn't letting a disability (which is arguably considerably more debilitating than your autism) get in the way of him leading a happy life and serve society and other people's happiness. What makes you think you even deserve to live there? All the other very very upper class people in that area (probably) worked hard to obtain their wealth, maybe not from the ground up but Australia is not known for widespread nepotism and the like. I don't know, maybe your parents just have a complex of enabling your weak-minded bullshit or maybe they just wanted to get rid of you and had the money... but gloating about it really shows how you aren't just autistic but that you're also a dickhead. Seriously "I live on my own in a 1 bedroom apartment" and "I could never make my own way in life" don't mix very well. If you can get yourself out of bed you can do something useful for society.

Other than being a dickhead. No sympathy here from someone with a slight physical disability who doesn't even let it come close to stopping me from leading an awesome life. Faggot.
>>
>>37465299
>gifted life and an able body
Nope, knee is torn up, doc says I'll be in a wheel chair by 40, or I can get permanent back altering surgery with permanent pain, or deal with the back pain I have now from spondylosis.

>LMAO UR ALL THE SAME
>LMAO SO MAD
I found reddit but reddit did not find me.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.