[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High school roleplay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

Let's have a high school role play, and try to make it as realistic or as fictional as possible, for me I never got to go to school so I'd like to get to experience, mostly high school, let the teenage drama begin!
>>
>>37463496
Anon!!! Stop pissing in the cafeteria food mix! Everyone has to eat that!
>>
>>37463529
"Anon, leave him alone, you know he's retarded or something, he can't control himself"
>>
>>37463496
ok anon's let's help out op, first we all need to,
>pick a name for the school and a location (can be real or made up)
>name of students and school staff and pick who you want to roleplay as and put the name in your trip
>what grade and age you are as well as a class roster
>what subjects and activities we will be studying
>plot and storyline
and last and not least,
>teenage loves and going to prom
after the roleplay ends we all have a graduation and the game ends, ok people, let's start!
>>
>>37463496
>loads gun
"lets do this"
>>
>walk in late after walking an hour to get there
>don't give an excuse, nobody cares anyway
>sit in class for 2 hours doing nothing
>first break
>stand in a circle with my friends and talk about not much for a few minutes
>sit in class for another 2 hours, still do no work
>lunch
>don't eat anything, haven't eaten since last night because I don't see the point
>another hour of sitting
>hang with friends before their busses arive because school is the only human interaction I get
>walk for an hour to get home
>don't study whatsoever
>eat and then sleep for 9 hours
repeat
>>
>>37463496
Ok I'll be op-san, my age is 17 and I'm a senior.
>>37463572
"Yes maybe he's impulsive or something, maybe he should go to the nurses office and try and get some adrenaline."
>>
>>37463670
If youre fat and dutch i know u
>>
File: images (30).jpg (26KB, 292x480px) Image search: [Google]
images (30).jpg
26KB, 292x480px
Alright who's gonna be my yaoi partner? Get in her you fags tsundere sempai needs a tall kouhai to bully and romance him in the halls.
>>
>>37463615
>name of school
>Vrijheid Hoogwarts
>location
>amsterdam netherlands
>>
File: 1494521117761.png (606KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494521117761.png
606KB, 1080x1080px
>>37463496
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY LUNCH MONEY, ANON?
>>
>>37463615
>south Trenton high nj
>I'll be Ethan
>11th grade 17 year old
>falling for the stem meme
>plot is Stacy and chad were childhood friends and their parents want them to marry but Stacy is in love with the robot Ethan so he seeks help from his friend but his friend is in love with Stacy so he attempts to sabotage Ethan
>>
File: ScreenShot_2013_0612_12_36_07.png (78KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot_2013_0612_12_36_07.png
78KB, 640x480px
>>37463849
sounds good, I like the name you came up with better, and at least we have a plot now, but I'd like to add a bit more to the plot, like something supernatural and horror, kinda like carrie or the rpg maker game Misao, we can all take turns coming up with ideas and such.
>>
>>37463915
Sup. Cuntt here.
Perhaps it could be a special school for special kids? Everyone has an extremely unique disorder of some kind. The disorder can basically be almost anything. Btw I call dibs on schizophrenia.
>>
File: lain01.jpg (64KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
lain01.jpg
64KB, 650x488px
>stay up all night
>skip breakfast so i don't have to use the school restroom
>arrive late as possible
>didn't do any of my homework
>don't participate in any classwork
>don't talk to anyone
>sit alone at lunch and don't eat, just stare at the table until it's over
>last one out the door when a class ends to avoid claustrophobic hallways, sitting there waiting for everyone to leave
>last one into next class but people are busy talking still still so i sneak in and sit in the very back
>first one out the door when the final bell rings
>avoid taking bus even if that means i have to walk an hour to get home
>listen to ambient music on the walk to and from school and during lunch
>>
>>37463496
>pick a name for the school and a location (can be real or made up)
Evercrest Heights Academy. location: Manila, Philippines
>name of students and school staff and pick who you want to roleplay as and put the name in your trip
I will be Rosetta, the mysterious girl that has been in the school for the past ten years
>what grade and age you are as well as a class roster
16 years old, Junior
>what subjects and activities we will be studying
Drama elective, English class, math class, creative writing class
>plot and storyline
You are a person who used to live in the province that transferred to Manila to study for a better education. It turns out that evercrest Heights is a school for rich people. That means that there will most likely be misfits, autists, delinquents, kickouts and wild staces and chads all over the school. It the kind of school that only requires a fortune of money to get into. It seems like you are pretty popular when you get into the school because you have many female orbiters worshiping you because you are a manipulative bastard. there are a few people who truly do hate you. You don't get good grades in school but you still strive to be a corrupt businessman. One day, It seems like there is a lockdown in the school and most of your schoolmates are gone. It seems like a genocide has occurred in the school and nobody could find the culprit.
>teenage loves and going to prom
There will be a yandere present in the school, a cute normal girl, popular and shallow stacy, an innocent, loli girl, a lesbian who pretends to love you in order to appear normal, and a beautiful and mysterious girl. Those will be the teenage loves. also might not happen because of the murders and school destruction
>>
>>37463945
yeah that sounds good, a school for the insane, I will go with having autism and major depression, "so I'm basically the robot of the school". and also if I stop replying is probably because my internet got turned off or I went to bed, so you guys can keep role playing without me, and say that I got killed or something, if we're going with a horror theme it'll make sense for some people to get killed off by supernatural forces.
>>
>>37464016
Sounds good, I'll have manic depressive disorder since I actually have that
>>
I'll be Dylan my best friend is Eric a little younger than me but still all good
>come to school one day
>get bullied
>keeps happening
>start a plan
>on 4/20/19
>shot up school

The end of rp only 3 of you survived all with massive wounds
>>
>>37464016
Stacy will be a normie who thinks she has depression and chad will be faking schizophrenia to get into the school
>>
>>37464038
yeah hopefully if the thread is still going or if I make a new one tomorrow I'll come back as a ghost out for revenge on killing all my class mates who bullied me. like if I ain't here I got murdered or something, and I actually have the mental illnesses that I said I have so I think I'll be able to act out my part quite well.
>>
>>37464074
Are you in the states? It's 9:40 am here in Europe so I'll be ready if you wanna make a new thread so you can be in it
>>
>>37464099
yes I am, and it's 2:40 A.M here, I like this idea and maybe I'll try making a better thread later, like the one we're doing right now but better planned out.
>>
>>37464112
Alright sounds good. I'll wait for the new thread
>>
My name is Dean. I'm 7'6" and I have super long legs with a short torso. Also I wear a trenchcoat and have long white hair. In every class, I sit in the back. I've got very eclectic interests that will remain unknown until someone asks. When I enter the room, many turn to stare, but am soon forgotten as I always stay silent in the back.
>>
>>37464124
Like I'll make it a horror highschool and everyone will be given a role and act out their part, and we'll all make up the story as we go along, and hopefully we make it to the end and have a interesting story that isn't dumb or boring. and we'll all talk about are illnesses and maybe try and figure out why we're like this and over come it or cave into it. and we're all free to make are own decisions that might or might not lead to a happy or bad end.
>>
>>37464176
I like the idea. I'll watch for the thread and I'll post in it when you make it
>>
>>37464185
ok good, but be prepare to wait some time, I'll try not to sleep in and make it as soon as possible and I'll make it a high quality thread with everything thought out so I'm sure it'll get popular.but I might sleep in because I'm a heavy sleeper, but I'll try to do it early as possible and drink a shit ton of coffee and pop to stay up.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.