[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish life wasn't shit.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4324.gif (924KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4324.gif
924KB, 500x281px
I wish life wasn't shit.
>>
Me too. At least there's sleep and dreams. Price Is Right is kinda fun. Today is also new music day. Roger Waters album is kinda cute. Some other good things but no way in he'll is it worth it. Life is horrible.
>>
>>37449597
Life is miserable, anon.
Do you listen to Syd Barrett?
>>
This is too much even for me anon
>>
>>37449556
Same here desu but really it's just because I'm a piece of shit never-Chad. Life is only shit for guys like us.
>>
File: 1492957428872.jpg (128KB, 883x990px) Image search: [Google]
1492957428872.jpg
128KB, 883x990px
>>37449556
Me too :(

originaldo
>>
Recently, I had a short lived streak of actually believing things were changing / finally going to start working out. Excited and eager as fuck. Fantasizing about the future. Soon after things start to change quickly. Squashed that good feeling fast as I could. Back to normal empty existence. I miss that feeling, though. It's making everything so much worse now. Why do people even bother getting my hopes up in the first place?
>>
File: 5185121212.gif (34KB, 318x268px) Image search: [Google]
5185121212.gif
34KB, 318x268px
>>37449556
>>37449597
>>37449671
>>37450103
>>37450162
>>37450236
>>37450518

You people are fucking pathetic. You wish for it because you want good things to happen without lifting a finger.

/r9k/ isn't a look at the miserable lives of the people posting in the board, it's a look at the miserable cretins you all are as human beings, and how devoid of morality and character you are.

You've fallen.
>>
File: IMG_4348.jpg (116KB, 750x802px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4348.jpg
116KB, 750x802px
>>37450555
>you've fallen
The world's fallen. Step down from your ivory tower and look around! I'm just scooping other people's shit in my mouth.
>>
>>37450555
I try to make things happen but life seems intent on shitting on everything I do.
Whatever. You're a clueless, condescending piece of shit anyway. Here's your (You)
>>
>>37450744

I'm not clueless, you're just weak.
>>
Now listen to my story. I've been depressed for years and have been recovering even more. It's just not worth it. If you are in a bad state of depression it's better to just take the easy path and die. Trust me. Why would you even torture yourself with fucking exercising or meditating and taking your meds EVERY FUCKING DAY!? Nowthey tell you shit like: "You need to settle down anon." Or, "Find a girlfriend anon!" Are you fucking serious? Do the assholes who were saying, "It will get better" see now what they have done to me? I hate you and I wish you were dead! If you have depression please don't listen to those people. They ruined me completely! Before I could at least drink or take drugs and forget everything, but I can't even do that anymore because I listened to YOU! I trusted YOU! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO HELP ME AND YOU JUST TOOK MY FUCKING DRUGS FROM ME!
FUCK THIS AND FUCK YOU!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.