[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got dumped out of the blue by my gf of a year and a half.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: BBdSsED.jpg (187KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
BBdSsED.jpg
187KB, 900x1273px
Just got dumped out of the blue by my gf of a year and a half. Less than a month ago she was pushing for marriage.

Reasons she said included "falling out of love" and "just not feeling it anymore".

I guess I should be grateful I said no to her marriage requests, otherwise she would be divorce raping me now. Maybe that's what she wanted all along.... Had she waited a year or so longer I would've said yes

I still feel awful, don't know what to do. I am tired of needing women yet none of them are capable of any sort of loyalty or unconditional love.

Oh well, at least I got to lose my virginity before dying. Guess I should be grateful I experienced that at least.
>>
Killing yourself over being upset about the most robotic part of being human is lame.
>>
>>37449386
>my gf
Hyeyryeye yuor gurofrendo
>>
>>37449450
I don't think I dishonored myself so I am gonna try not to suicide. She's the stupid slut who didn't know how good she had it, and honestly I doubt she will find another man willing to give her kids or share his house like I was. I liked her but I am a freak, she isn't what the vast majority of people would call attractive and her SJW bullshit gets tiring.
>>
That picture is so retarded. It's not her fault he's a pussy who can't handle rejection.
>>
I don't get the point of the comic. Can someone explain it to me?
>>
>>37449557
Spotted the roastie who has taken 50 chad dicks and thinks she's nice.
>>
File: ZWDAKYD.jpg (223KB, 1200x1368px) Image search: [Google]
ZWDAKYD.jpg
223KB, 1200x1368px
>>37449557
Don't shit up my woman hate thread. I need it now more than ever.

Sex is a psychological need but it's extremely hard for the bottom 80% to get.

Trust me, my life improved drastically after I got it even once. It felt like I had finally started living. Going without it again is gonna be hell on my mind.
>>
>>37449386
>falling for the woman meme

You brought it upon yourself.

Either swear off 3D women for good or get yourself a loyal trap gf
>>
>>37449615
>Sex is a psychological need
Citing Maslow for this, or what? You're aware that's not based on anything?
>>
File: 1491319686978.jpg (97KB, 623x829px) Image search: [Google]
1491319686978.jpg
97KB, 623x829px
>>37449617
I would rather go untouched for the rest of my life than touch a tranny or a trap.

Even when I was a virgin at 30 I never even considered that level of degeneracy. It takes a truly warped mind to mutilate yourself like that.

As for traps I am not gay so I am not interested lol.
>>
>>37449672
Are you literally to stupid to Google "sex and health" and understand the results?

It's a huge need psychologically, but even the physical body deteriorates some without it. Higher blood presser, higher chances of prostate cancer, higher cholesterol levels, ect.

It ranks higher than shelter as a need, falling just below food water and air.
>>
>>37449721
I know sex is healthy, but that doesn't make it a need.

>It ranks higher than shelter as a need, falling just below food water and air.
Again, is this Maslow?
>>
>>37449614
Nah, I just despise these pathetic wastes of air who commit suicide because the opposite gender doesn't like them. Worthless garbage, in my opinion. These subhumans don't deserve love and compassion.
>>
Hmmm, she wanted to marry you and when she figured out you didn't have the same end game she figured she'd just be wasting time? Man, women are really strange, I just don't get them.

Good move though. I'm sure she just wanted to divorce rape you and take half of your stuff. Conniving females!
>>
>>37449755
No, it's most respected, non feminist psychologists and psychiatrists.
>>
>>37450104
Nice assumptions jackass. I said I wanted marriage and kids but thought a year and a half was a bit too early. Needed at least 2 years, maybe 3, before making literally the biggest decision of my life.

Obviously this was the right call as wanting to wait 6 months before marriage had absolutely nothing to do with the breakup. It was solely about feelings and tingles.

Try harder.
>>
>>37450157
>marriage
>biggest decision of my life
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1494601916940.jpg (2MB, 890x4253px) Image search: [Google]
1494601916940.jpg
2MB, 890x4253px
Have a rare WHAT comic. On the house.
>>
>>37450244
Then what is the biggest decision you can make if not that?
>>
>>37450274
Kill yourself

pretty obvious, anon
>>
>>37450110
Can you name one of them or cite something they've written on this topic? Because I did google this shit just to see if some pseudoscientific quackery claiming that would come up. But I didn't even find anything like that.
>>
>>37450259
Anyone have the full version of this? I really wanna see how it ends!
>>
File: 1437735555972.jpg (16KB, 257x195px) Image search: [Google]
1437735555972.jpg
16KB, 257x195px
>>37449386
>>37449615
I can't tell if these comics are serious or ironic by the fact of how serious they try to come off.
Who makes theses anyways
>>
File: WSXZZS1.jpg (302KB, 923x1600px) Image search: [Google]
WSXZZS1.jpg
302KB, 923x1600px
>>37450527
The website has been taken down.

And like it or not most of them have at least some truth to them.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.