[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be 5'7 97 lbs with long hair >really self

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0538.jpg (19KB, 236x254px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0538.jpg
19KB, 236x254px
>be me
>be 5'7 97 lbs with long hair
>really self conscious about the way I look
>decide to wear one of my Pink Floyd shirts today
>get done with work so I get on the train to go home
>sit down, the train stops at the first stop
>skinny blonde qt with big breasts and a tight shirt sits next to me
>there's other open seats but she chose to sit next to me
>start shaking really badly
>start sweating
>face is completely red
>go through about 4 stops before I begin to black out
>get up to leave 3 stops before my stop because if I move to another seat she'll think I'm being rude
>everyone watches me
>I'm shaking so badly my knees give out before I make it to the door
>another qt tries to help me up
>she grabs my hands but they're too sweaty and I fall again
>the second time I get up and run out of the train
>go to the restroom crying
>eventually get on a new train to go home
Why do I get like this?
>>
>>37449123
because you are most likely a virgin and your cock being that close to a hot chick gets the better of you.

Plus you instantly start to over think and get yourself in a state.

You should had just smiled at her and look out the window, then look at her sometimes, if she has eye contact with you then she's into it.

you could had just said you liked her shirt after that and play it from there, if you end up not having a clue what to say after it dies down a bit just ask for her number so you can talk later
>>
>>37449123
You need to gain weight quickly. You could die from malnutrition.
>>
Did you like the Roger Waters album that came out today?
>>
you are the epitome of an autistic generation
>>
>>37449123
>97 lbs

how the fuck does a strong wind not carry you into the atmosphere
>>
>>37449180
I haven't listened to it yet, I just got home but I'm going to listen to it later
>>
Generic dark side/the wall shirt?

I love when I see any Pink Floyd shirt that's halfway unique but I've only seen an animals and pulse shirt in person.
>>
>>37449169
>look out the window
She took the window seat, we made eye contact a ton
>you could had just said you liked her shirt
It was literally a tight white shirt that showed her navel and her breasts.
>>
>>37449241
It's a black shirt with the original wish you were hear album cover on it. I have a dsotm shirt but wywh is my favorite Pink Floyd album and I like the cover
>>
>>37449256
then tell her you like the shirt, then later tell her you like how it proounces her chest and it looked rather asthetically pleasing. say you like her tits in a smart or funny way and she'd buy into it, she's wearing something of that nature to get attention since she knows it works, you valdiating that it works will start to make her like you
>>
>>37449321
That sounds a little risky. What if she thinks I'm creepy? She'd hate me and I'd never have a chance since first impressions mean everything
>>
>>37449410
it's suppose to be risky you're the male, you have to assert yourself and being out going will excite her and give you more breathing room.

if she tries to put blame on you you have to make it a joke or come up with something funny. a good one to go to on this one would be natrure. She might say like you shouldn't be looking and just say it's nature's fault for blessing you with them etc.

a good quote i heard from hunter s thompson i believe, is if you are weird as possible in the first interaction you're gunna be looking normal for the rest of it
>>
>>37449123
Nobody gives a shit about you. They're not thinking about you in any way. MAybe that qt3.14 liked you, maybe she didn't, but either way, don't change how you act!
No matter how bad you think you're gunna fuck up, it doesn't matter. By the next hour, everyone will have already forgotten who you are. You're a fucking nobody, so take comfort in knowing that it doesn't matter if you act a bit cringey, because nobody gives a damn about you anyway.

Now, knowing this, just be regular. Try sparking up a conversation, even if it does seem "forced" or "awkward", because there are no ramifications unless you start screaming and making a scene or actually harass people, which you won't.

So start forcing yourself to interact with people, dumb fuck, or you'll be like that forver!
>>
File: 16188185.jpg (31KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
16188185.jpg
31KB, 218x218px
>5'7" 97 lbs

Holy fucking shit. What went wrong?
>>
Are you a fag? Do you wanna be my feminine boyfriend
>>
>>37449123
Get to at least 110lbs so you look cute and not like a corpse
>>
>>37450048
I'm straight but I like to dress up as a girl
>>
>>37450182
I lift weights so I don't look completely like a skeleton
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.